Chaos to a Wonderful Gift

Backup Dancers Christmas

The next morning was chaotic. When mom came to my room to wake us up she found that I wasn’t in bed. She went to check on the boys since she knew my sister was a deep sleeper. But when she got to the room all I could remember was her shouting and my father coming into the room. JongIn was shirtless as he usually was when he slept and he was draped over me as usual as well. How could I forget that he was like this in the mornings. Oh boy were we in trouble by the look on my fathers face. Well more like JongIn was. So when they left the room and JongIn got a shirt on I made a call that wished I didn’t have to do.

“Victory I need your help. Please come to my house ASAP. JongIn’s life depends on it.” I said and hung up. I was shocked when YiXing and my sister also got into trouble. What was wrong with the two of us. It wasn’t that hard to remember that we were home. That our parents didn’t know that we were used to the guys acting like this with us. That the guys usually shared out beds or that we shared theirs. So when the doorbell rang I bolted for it. Tory came into the house with LuHan’s support and the Lu’s also came in. I wondered where Toni and BaekHyun were but really it wasn’t the time to be looking for them. My father had spoken to Tory telling her it was perfect timing for her to be there. But she shook her head.

“Sorry Sir, ’m not here for that.” She said and my mouth dropped.
“But that’s what I call you for.” I said and everyone looked at me. All the guys knew that when I call Tory it was really bad.

“She can’t really talk.” LuLu said and I looked at him, “We got a lecturing as well.” He said and I hung my head.  Great now what were we going to do. LuHan sat down with the two guys and his dad went to stand with the other two dads. This was not going to turn out well.

We were all surprised when YiXing actually proposed to my sister in front of all of us. LuHan and JongIn sighed but patted his back when our dad approved. My dad then turned to JongIn. “JongIn.” He said and I cringed but Kai stood there.

“Yes Sir.” He said and I know it was Kai.

“Now that YiXing has made his point what are you going to say for your actions.” Dad said and I wanted to crawl in a hole since I knew he was scaring JongIn.

“I know that I had said we couldn’t really do anything. But really its not true. As YiXing hung had said. We would do anything for the girls. And none of my Hyungs know that I had already spoken to our CEO. I already told him that he could take me out of my group and even fire me if he wanted but I needed Gurpreet to stay with me. That I couldn’t do anything but fall for her. And he approved. Apparently one of our managers had already spoke to him about many of our relationships. He was mad at first but he could see the influence the girls had on us. So he was glad that I personally came to speak with him. And since Gurpreet is still in school it will give her some time. But just as Hyung I would like to keep her by my side. So Marriage in the future is looking plausible if you would let us.” I could only gape at JongIn.

“Alright then. Is she will have you in the future I give you my blessing.” dad said and I hugged him. “No if only my eldest child would find a lovely young woman to Marry.” he said and Baljit choked on his coffee and we all laughed.

 

_____________________________________________

A/N: Alright Gurpreet its done for now. Hope you liked. And for others reading thanks for your time. Please feel free to leave a comment as well.