Seeing the Problem

Backup Dancers Christmas

When we arrived back in Korea things just got worse. Kai and I fought constantly in the studio. It got to the point where the other back up dancers and my sister had to pull me out of the room before I hurt him some way. The day before we were to leave the group was the worst of all the fights any of us had. The managers had dragged the guys out of the dorm while all of us girls were left crying or angry.

“You know what...” We all looked at Tory. “Lets go back to Vancouver early. We just need to get away. It should cool the guys down as well.”

“Are you all sure about that.” Toni said since she was the one who would be taking us to the airport. She would be leaving Korea next week as far as we knew.
“I agree with Tory Unni. I can’t take much more fight with Kai. I feel sorry for JongIn but I need to get away from him for a while.” I said and then went to my room to write a note to JongIn.


~JongIn... I don’t know how to say this. But if you don’t get Kai under control I don’t know how much more I can take. You actually said you hated me today while I was fight with Kai. That hurt since I know you still understood what you had said. So the girls and I will be leaving tonight. Take this time to think things over. We’ll talk when I get back.

 

Love you,

 

 

Gurpreet~

I placed the note onto his dinner plate setting. And then we all grabbed our bags.


At the airport our plans changed. Tory got a call from Elsa that she was headed to the airport. We waited for her and found out that their grandmother had a heart attack. We changed our flight and headed to the Philippines. Looking at how fragile a life could be had me thinking about JongIn and Kai. Kai was the strong side of JongIn that he created to get him through his training days. There was no way JongIn would be able to stop being Kai. I know that there could be a day that JongIn wouldn’t exist. But I knew as long as I was around Kai would have to change. I also needed to give Kai a chance as well.