A knock

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next 3 days, Super Junior’s schedule was packed. They were busy promoting, promoting and promoting. The boys hardly had any time for other things; they barely had time for themselves. The same routine went on for those 3 days; sleep for a maximum of 3 hours, wake up, a bunch of schedules, go home, sleep.

The morning after those 3 tiring days, Kyuhyun was surprised not to be woken up by the sound of his alarm clock ringing. For the past couple of days, last night was the only night he got a genuine amount of sleep.

Kyuhyun slowly and groggily stood from his blanket and pillows. He looked at the bed beside him and it was empty; Sungmin was probably already up and outside.

He fixed his hair, changed his shirt and made his way out of the room. As usual, he was welcomed by the scent of Ryeowook’s cooking. He made his way to the dining room and unlike every morning where only 5 people sat on the chairs, it seems the members who lived on the floor above them came down for breakfast too. There was also something peculiar about their similar expressions.

“Why is everyone smiling?”

Instead of a ‘Good Morning’, that was the first thing that came out of Kyuhyun’s mouth.

He looked back at the happy and cheerful faces of the other members.

Eeteuk was the first to answer his question, “We’ve been given a one week vacation”

The smile from the other members finally reached Kyuhyun’s face, too.

“Really?”

One week was a short time, for some people but, to the SJ members who rarely got the chance to rest and do whatever they wanted, it was close to priceless.

“Yeah” SJ’s leader answered. “Now, come and sit. We were just planning”

Kyuhyun did just as he said and sat beside Shindong.

“How ‘bout another trip to Europe? It’s been a year since we went there” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Japan. How about Japan? We could really enjoy exploring Tokyo” Sungmin chimed in.

“Beijing”

“Singapore”

“America”

“Philippines”

A slur of different other countries and places were said and mentioned until Ryeowook spoke up.

“The beach” Ryeowook said, placing the food on the table and taking a seat afterwards. “It’s only one week. Wouldn’t it be hard to book a flight for 15 members in just a span of 2 days? Let’s spend some time at the beach”

The eternal maknae had a point. Why go beyond the borders of Korea?

“That actually sounds pretty good”

“It is summer anyway”

“You’re right. But wouldn’t it be hard since there are a lot of people. You just said, it is summer” Shindong remarked.

“The beach seems like a great idea but, because of that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter