Loving you

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His heart was beating fast inside his chest. Racing, as if it were competing with time, itself.

His hands were shaking; the exact reason why he kept them folded behind him.

He blinked, disbelieving that this was real. It was just much too good to be true.

Kim Joonmyun felt like he was in a dream as a most mesmerizing miss found her way towards him. She approached, in a gown that was the darkest and most magnificent shade of blue. She smiled and all unkempt emotion found its way in the chamber of his chest.

"Hi."

A single syllable spoken by her rose-tinted lips sounded like the most captivating melody to Joonmyun.

"Ms. Park," he said, nearly breathless. "Wow."

Park Hyun Hee laughed. It was laughter that could charm the densest of souls and melt the coldest of hearts.

"You look great. Amazing, really. So wonderful. The belle of the ball,"

Words were spilling out of his mouth. He could not help it.

"You're beau—"

"Shut up," she said, light-heartedly.

She smiled at Joonmyun’s lips.

 "You're starting to stutter."

He obliged, beguiled by her face.

"Let's go inside."

Hyun Hee playfully flicked his tie before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the crowds of people in the hotel lobby, towards the double doors of the function room.

They walked in and both gaped in amazement. The hotel itself was already overwhelmingly elegant, but the room made for the event was astonishing.

Their very own winter wonderland was encased in four walls, delicately designed to perfection. The snowflakes that hung from the chandeliers glimmered like real ones. Drapes that were in the shade of snow were ornately placed by the huge glass windows. The table setting was absolutely opulent, as if everything was settled there with light, dainty fingers.

Music pulled the enthusiastic guests towards the wide and endless dance floor.

Hyun Hee and Joonmyun were no exception.

Among ladies in long, iridescent gowns and men in sharp, splendid suits, Hyun Hee and Joonmyun melted into the melody. All smiles and laughs, they let themselves be as free as possible. Even the most ridiculous of dance steps and most upbeat of songs did not faze the mood of the two; in fact, it only escalated it.

"Can I have everyone's attention please,"

As the final notes of the song played themselves out, Hyun Hee and Joonmyun spied one of the most talkative male cast members on stage. He was Kim Jongdae, supposedly the god of improv. It was no wonder why he was chosen as the makeshift host for the night.

"Meals will now be served to the tables. Let us all take a break from dancing, so we can enjoy the delicious food prepared by our wonderful caterers. We can all go back to the dance floor right after dinner."

This announcement was met with cheers of merriment. The food was obviously one of the anticipated feats of the night.

Joonmyun led Hyun Hee towards their seats. Their table mates consisted of the production team of Legally Blonde. Like the gentleman that he was, Joonmyun pulled Hyun Hee's chair for her. They gleefully shared conversation as the waiters came with dishes that could be nothing other than delicious.

They were well on their 3rd course when Kim Jongdae strolled back to the stage.

"Are we all enjoying our meals?"

Loud and clear affirmation.

"Now, good food could only be accompanied by one thing. And that is, of course, good music. If you think I'm simply going to hit up the DJ to play some songs, you're dead wrong,"

Excitement was drawing up everyone like a whirlwind.

"Here, to serenade us tonight is our surprise guest,"

They were all on the edge of seats.

"Super Junior KRY."

Joonmyun felt Hyun Hee's intake of breath beside him. Her initial shock was nothing but obvious.

The three members of Super Junio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter