No I can't stop...

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Great show guys”

“Thanks Hyo Min” Eeteuk answered, giving Hyo Min a slightly exhausted yet happy smile. “We’ll pull an even better stage next time”

They were in the parking lot. The other members were hurrying towards the two black vans parked next to each other. They still had another schedule lined up so they had to hurry.

“See you tomorrow little sister” Heechul said, pinching Hyo Min’s nose. Hyo Min slapped away his hand but smiled in return.

Heechul followed Eeteuk towards the van. He suddenly stopped and turned around. “Henry” Heechul called out. “Drive safely”

“I will, I will” Henry said, reassuring Heechul with a wide smile.                                                           

Heechul gave him a look that said, ‘I’m watching you’ before going inside the van.

 The three of them, Henry, Hyo Min and Zhou Mi, watched as the two black cars drove past them. The two guys chatted while Hyo Min fiddled with her phone as they walked towards another car.

“I guess I’ll go ahead” Zhou Mi said as they reached Henry’s car.

“You’re not riding with us?” Hyo Min asked. I’m dead

“No. I brought my car”

“Well, okay then” Henry said with the same cheerful tone he always uses. “See you tomorrow”

“See you” Zhou Mi waved at them before turning back and walking away.

Okay. Now I’m dead

Henry went inside the car first and opened the door for Hyo Min. Self-conscious, Hyo Min settled herself inside as Henry started the engine.

Hyo Min glanced at Henry but immediately dropped her gaze because he was looking at her. Henry suddenly reached out towards Hyo Min causing her to back away. She was nearly pressing herself on the side of the car.

“Safety first” Henry said, smiling as he grabbed her seat belt and fixed it in place. Hyo Min smiled back and relaxed. She gave him a calm expression; inside, she was going crazy.

Henry brought his hands back on the wheel and Hyo Min looked out the window as they drove out of the parking lot.

And just like that 10 minutes pass without one or the other saying a word. It’s a surprise how the chatty and loud Hyo Min could turn into such a different person all of a sudden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter