Butterflies

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Hee left the television’s remote control and the refrigerator for Kyuhyun before hurrying to the bathroom to get ready. She tried to shower as fast as she could and changed in her room in lightning speed. She took longer than she thought she did though because when she went back to check on her visitor, the tv was on and he leaned on the sofa, sound asleep. Awww. He must be tired.

“Kyuhyun?” She said, slowly walking over. “Dork? Cho Kyuhyun? Kyu?”

She waved her hands in front of his face. No response.

She came closer and soon, their faces were only inches away from each other.

Sleeping with a tiny smile on his lips, Kyuhyun somehow didn't seem like Kyuhyun to Hyun Hee. While looking at him that way, Hyun Hee felt, how does she describe it?.....Butterflies?

“Kyu?” She tried waving her hands in front of his face again to see of it would work. Hyun Hee was startled when he suddenly grabbed one of her hands. She immediately stopped. The feeling she felt earlier was quickly dispelled too.

“I’m awake”

“Good” she said, taking her hand back. “Sorry if I made you wait”

“You actually did me a favour. I haven’t been getting enough sleep these past couple of days” He said, standing up. “Ready?”

“Ready”

“Let’s go”

Hyun Hee turned off the tv and grabbed her bag from the table. She turned off the lights, followed Kyuhyun outside and closed the door behind her.

Soon, the two were inside Kyuhyun’s black and tinted car. Hyun Hee rolled her eyes. So conspicuous

Kyuhyun kept his focus on the road and Hyun Hee looked out the window while Super Junior’s album played in the background.

A few minutes later, they were in front of her grandparents’ house. Kyuhyun parked the car and they both got off.

They stood near the gate and rang the door bell. Someone quickly came and opened it for them; it was Iljun.

“Ms. Hyun Hee, you’re here” Iljun greeted. “And you came with a friend?”

 He gave Kyuhyun a look. It looked like her grandmother's driver kept up with the Kpop scene. Kyuhyun politely smiled at him.

“Hi Iljun. Are my grandparents’ here?”

“They’re inside. Come in, come in”

Iljun took them in and Hyun Hee was once again inside the familiar living room.

Her grandmother came walking out of the dining room. “Hyun Hee” she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter