Chapter 7

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun! I got good news for you! Yoona exclaim as she entered the room with Yuri walking behind her.

Seohyun??? Yuri, Seohyun is gone? Yoona say worried.

What?! Where could Seohyun be? She didn't even wake up yet yesterday, how could she is gone? Let just search around the room?

Nae...

Seohyun! Are you in here?

Seohyun!

I search everywhere in this room no Seohyun. Yoona say to Yuri.

I search outside too and no Seohyun. Yuri say still catching her breath.

Where could Seohyun gone to? She not even better? Yoona say worrily and start getting very worried.

Is something wrong?  Taeyeon asked.

Seohyun is gone! Both Yoona and Yuri answerted at the same time.

 Where is she gone to? She not better yet right? Did she run away? Suho ask worried.

Why are you so worry now? Didn't you want her gone? Now! She gone! Are you happy?! Yoona who can't stand Suho shouted at him.

I know your mad at me for blaming Seohyun for everything but I didn't know. I'm very very sorry. I know I make a big mistake but let help find Seohyun first and talk about these thing afterward.

Suho is right. Let find Seohyun first or see if she left something to tell us where she go.

Aish! She gone! No matter where or how much we search we won't find her!

Yoona ah..this is the hospital. Don't create a scene like this.

Fine...

Everyone! I think I found something. Look like a letters? Taeyeon finally speak.

Is it Seohyun?

I think so. It is Seohyun.

Open it and let see what she wrote and see if she mention where she go.

Nae...

Taeyeon unnie, Yoona unnie, Yuri unnie, and Suho ah, I'm sorry for leaving. I don't want to be a bother for you guy to worried about, and don't worry about me I can take care of myself and don't search for me, I'm just going somewhere to search for my own happiness. I don't want to live in a world that people only know how to blame me for other people wrong doing. I don't want to live in my miserable life. Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie, I will miss you two and thank you for being my friend until now despite knowing what kind of person I am. Taeyeon unnie, go live with our aunt after you discharge from the hospital, and don't ever get sick anymore or else I will be worried and be strong since i'm not there anymore. And I hope your happy with Suho. I hope you two the best. Suho, I know you hate me and don't want to see me, so be happy from now on since I'm gone like you have wish. You have always ask why I hate my Taeyeon unnie so much before right? It's because of her that why I lost my loving dad who teach me to be strong and tough and the person who understand me the most. But I have already forgive unnie because I know it not her fault but maybe that is my dad fate. I have like you because I thought you were different that you could see through me but I was wrong, your just like everyone else. You say I'm the most evil person you have ever met but I think it is the opposite. I hope you live well with my unnie and love her very much. As for me, I will be happy. Everyone I will miss you guy, I'm sorry for everything. Don't worry I won't do something stupid. I'm just going to find my own happiness.

Goodbye..

Seohyun...

Hyunie...Both Yoona and Yuri say crying.

Seohyun...Unnie sorry for always be such a weak girl and having you to protect unnie but at the end you got blame for everything. I will be strong for you. But why did you leave? I have no one anymore. She cry too.

Seohyun..I'm sorry for everything..I know it is too late for everything. I know your not the bad person. I know I'm very evil. I'm very sorry. He say guilty in his voice.

Yah! You evil person! It all because of you Seohyun is gone! She was just being kind but you blames her everything when she did nothing wrong. Now she gone! You bastard! You break her heart! She is hurt so much! You make her life miserable! Your guilty now right huh? it too late!

Yoona shouted and keep hitting Suho. He just stand there and let Yoona hit him.

Yoona ah...calm down...

I hope you learn your lesson Suho..

I'm really lose hope in you Suho..I never knew you hurt my sister this much.

I'm sorry...

All he could do was keep saying sorry and feeling so guilty and regret for what he done to her. She hate him and he also hate himself too. He love her but because of his ego and his unreasonable thing he say to her , he didn't realize it. Now it is already too late for him to say sorry and make up for his mistake. He have learn his lesson..

Seohyun ah, why did you leave us like this? We already know your not the person who did those thing to Taeyeon. And we are your bestfriend so we are worried. By going away like this, it make us more worried about you, do you know that? Both Yoona and Yuri say sadly looking at the letter and a picture of them three together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona, Yuri? say a girl quietly and guilty.

What do you want Jiyeon?! Didn't you had enough? Ruining our friend life?!!

I'm sorry for what I did..I didn't know..I hate how Seohyun would always protected Taeyeon and how she thought she so kind and the nieces of the principle so she can do anything she want that she can bully us and scare us all she want. I'm just mad and hate her that why I did this but I never knew she suffer like this. I'm very sorry and guilty enough for what I did. I'm just want to ask you guy which hospital Seohyun is in so I can go apologize to her.

Yoona calm down and became sad.

Only if she still in the hospital then we wouldn't be sad and worried more like this.. Yuri say sadly to the girl.

What do you mean only if she in the hospital?

Seohyun is gone. She not here anymore. After what happened at school yestersday, we go to tell her the news but she was gone. She didn't tell us where she goes. Maybe you could regret and feel guilty like that forever until you meet her and apologize.

Seohyun..I never knew she suffer so much..She seem so strong and tough but inside she is hurting so much no one knows. I'm really sorry and pity her. I'm sorry I judge her. We think wrongly of her and always blame her. I'm so sorry.

Stop saying sorry. It's no use when Seohyun is gone already. both yoona and Yuri say sadly and leave the girl alone.

Why am I such a bad person? I just destroyed someone happiness! I'm evil! said Jiyeon guiltly.

That girl Seohyun really suffer a lot. I pity her after hearing about her story. She really strong heart girl to handle all these. Suho is really something blaming her and hurting her feeling so much like that. And the person he protecting was also her sister. so sad. Everyone was gossipping and pitying Seohyun after knowning about her story and how suho blamed her. Suho on the other hand feel so guilty and don't even dare to look at anyone because he feel like he have commited a crime.

FlashBack

Yoona and Yuri was called by the principle for a talk in the office which confuse them both on why would the principle call them. They didn't do anything wrong.

The Principle: Yoona and Yuri, since you two are Seohyun bestfriend, I wanna know where is Seohyun? Can you tell me why she isn't coming to school for like one week or more than that? I, as her aunt also worry about her too. I know about her sister Taeyeon being sick that why she not coming to school but I don't know what happen to Seohyun. So would you two tell me if Seohyun okay and where she is?

Yoona: Mrs. Kwon, you hadn't heard or know anything at all about Seohyun's mom or Seohyun them at all?

I guess I was too busy to know what is going on that why I didn't heard anything or known anything at all.

sike...

Seohyun's mom died so she have to do the funeral for her mom. Seohyun really not in good condition after her mom died so se can't come to school. She also have Taeyeon to worry about which made her more stress. She have sleepless night and starve herself because of her mom death. Seohyun is in the hospital because she fall off the stair way and because of being too weak for not having enough rest and eat enough. Yuri tell Mrs. Seo sadly.

Aw..Seohyun..Why are you suffering so much? Auntie sorry for not being there for you. Is Seohyun okay now? I'm getting worry hearing about you guy talking about her condition? Seohyun's aunt say sadly.

Seohyun is fine but she just didn't wake up yet. She just got injury on her head and need some nutrition and rest.

If Seohyun is being through so much like this then the rumor of saying she the one who hurt Taeyeon is not true?

I'm sure Seohyun wouldn't do such a things. I know Seohyun is not a person to be able to thinks of hurting or killing a person if they didn't do anything wrong? We have been friend with her for so long we know her,Mrs. Seo. Her mom being sick and she was there to take care of her mom and she didn't even know about Taeyeon accident but  we don't know why they accuse her of that just because they found her necklace with the bad guy. That necklace Seohyun lost it and she even cry because she can't find it. And when Suho give it back to her she was really happy but hurt so much knowing that it the evidence to accuse her of such an act. Yuri explain everything again.

I really want to kill this person who hurt Taeyeon and use Seohyun's necklace to make everyone believe it's Seohyun doing. And I also mad at why people keep judging and hating on Seohyun when she did nothing wrong but only good things. I think everyone is being unfair. Yoona say angrily.

Then let find out the truth.

Wow! I never knew that evil girl suffer this much. She actually a kind girl then. I pity and feel bad for her. She even get bully and didn't even do anything when she not the one who hurt Taeyeon. I must help solve this problem. say a guy outside the office after hearing everything Yoona and Yuri say.

In just a couple of hours news was everywhere in the school that Seohyun was in the hospital and still didn't wake up. And news that her mom dieds and Taeyeon wake up. 

The Principle then do an annoucement and tell everyone to pray for Seohyun to wake up soon. And they tell Seohyun story to everyone. Everyone felt so guilty for their actions and pity Seohyun. They never knew she was so kind and have judge her wrongly all these time.

And finally the girl can't be still anymore and speak the truth.

A girl raise her hand.

Can I speak? I want to tell something?

sure..

She goes to the stage to speak.

I'm the one who told bad guy to hurt Taeyeon not Seohyun. I was jealous and mad at Seohyun for always stealing the spotlight from me and for always helping other so I create bad rumors and made her look bad. I didn't know she suffer this much. I'm really sorry. I just hope she can wake up. I will never forgive myself for ruining her life. I'm really sorry. All I can do and say is sorry. All the bad thing that happened is my doing not Seohyun. The girl say guitly.

Aw..so your the mean girl huh?! Don't you know what you did?! You made everyone hate Seohyun and bully her made on go to the hospital not on time to see her mom for the last time before her mom last breath. Don't you know how much she cry!  Do you know how sad and hurtful to lose your mom?!

Yoona..calm down..She admit her wrong..At least she know how to admit her wrong doing and apologize. What done is done, it can't be change anymore. Yuri calm Yoona down again.

Jiyeon ah, what you did was really bad. We will forgive you this time but please don't ever do like this anymore. Please go apologize to Taeyeon and Seohyun. The two sister are the one who is hurt from this incident. Please from now, don't ever bully or judge anyone. Please everyone learn from this experience. Let just hope the best for Seohyun. Let just pray and hope for her to wake up.

Everyone felt so guilty and became quiet.

I'm the one who throw egg at her. I'm so so sorry. I will never ever believe in some thing not true and not judge or bully anymore.  say a girl.

She even buy me new school supplies after mine thing got destroy when she wasn't the one who did it. And I even joined everyone bully her just because of that rumors. I'm so evil! She the kind one. Say a sad girl who accuse Seohyun of destroying her thing and locker before.

Everyone was whispering to each other and say everything about how wrong they did to seohyun.

Let just pray for Seohyun wake up. And make a surprise for her. Okay? Don't be sad like you guy, it's not good. The principle try to cheer everyone up but no use.

Well then, go to class everyone. Dismiss now! And the principle go away.

Suho was the most gulliest of all. He was the one who hurt Seohyun the most with his words. He can't felt anymore worst than this. He just so evil. His words are like describing himself now not Seohyun. He just felt so sorry. He so mad for not trusting her. He hurt her feeling so much. He made her cry. 

Suho! what have you done! It's your fan girl that hurt Taeyeon! It's her enemy that do the bad thing not her. You should of thought of that but you blames her and accuse her when she did nothing. You evil man! Why are you so evil! Why is your mouth so evil?! Why do you always blames her whenever bad happened? Look what you done, you made her cry, you hurt her feeling, and she now in the hospital is all beecause of you. Her life is miserable is all because of you. Why hadn't you realize her kindness? Why didn't you trusted her? he shouted to himself. Mad for what he did. Can't forgive himself. Feeling so guilty.

Yuri, we finally found the bad person. It's not our hyunie. So happy! But when will she wake up? I miss her being here with us.

She will wake up soon. How about we go visit her now? I wanna tell her it's not her doing. I wanna tell her we found the person who did these bad things.

Okay. Let go!

End of Flashback

Seohyun on the other hand is with Someone else..

Seohyun wake up feeling so dizzy and look around.

Where is this? Why is my head hurting so bad? And this place doesn't look familar? Why am I feeling so weak and sick? She slowly get off the bed and go out of the room and saw someone in the kitchen.

Who are you? Why am I in this place? Did you kinapped me? she ask him confusely.

I'm Luhan. Don't you remember me? We had met before?

huh?

The guy you saw at the ice cream shop and save you.

oh..you! Ouch, my head!

Are you okay?

I'm fine....

Oh..and don't worry..I didn't do anything to you. I just help you. You faint infront of my car so I took you home with me and care for you. Since you wake up already, eat first and if you want to go home I will take you home?

Why didn't you just hit me?

I don't want to be in jail. He joked. But why would you want to get hit?

Because I hate my life. she say sadly.

Let just eat first. he change the subject.

She nodd and sit down.

Why are you not eating? Not hungry? I bet your lying.

She still didn't answer so he went to sit beside her and feed her instead and she actually eat. He smile at her but she just look at him with her beautiful sad eyes.

Can I stay with you? I don't want to go home anymore. I also have no where to go anymore. She ask him kindly with calm and low voice.

Did you fall inlove with me already that why you want to stay with me? he tease.

If you disagree then I will leave. She stand up.

No..No..I was just joking. Yes, you can stay with me. I won't mind. he say happily and smile to her.

But aren't you scare I'm a bad person? Aren't you scare I gonna do something bad to you if you stay with me? he try to scare her.

If you're a bad, mean, and evil person then you wouldn't have helped me when I faint infront of your car. And if you gonna do something bad to me then you would of have done it already not wait until I wake up?

That true..hehehe..

But I am going home back to my hometown is not a city like Seoul, do you still want to go?

I will go wherever you go..

He smile to himself hearing her say she will go anywhere he goes..

I'm really grateful to you god for making me meet her again. I can't be more happy than this. Maybe this is my chance having her living with me from now on... he thought happily and smile to himself.

Why are you smiling?

Nothing..I'm just happy there will be a person that actually following me around now so I will not be lonely anymore.

Oh...

Why are you not smiling? I wanna see you smile too? Don't be so sad like that? It's not good for a girl to be sad? You need some fun and need to smile too?

I'm like this..If you don't like me being like this then I'm sorry..I can leave you alone if you hate me being like this. And In my life there nothing good to smile for.

No, don't leave! And if you have nothing to smile for then I will be the reason you will be smiling for. Just wait and see. He say confidently.

Really?

Of course!

okay then..I will be waiting for that time when I smile because your the reason. she answered back.

You should go take a bath and rest a lot..We are going tomorrow already. Here some clothes for you. I goes had bought these clothes yesterday for you when your still not awake.

Thanks you...she take the clothes and go to the bathroom and take a bath.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is not edited. And I still need to add more but I'm too tire for now. I will edit and add more to the chapter later or tomorrow. Since I made you guy wait for so long, I posted this chapter first even if it's unfinish but I will finish it and edit it later since I don't want you guy to wait forever. Sorry! :'( Anyways I'm on summer vacations now that mean no school for me until August. And that mean I will have lots and lots of time to make new story and update this story quickly. hehehe..And that the good new! hehehe..

And yeah I forgot to say that some moment or scenes might actually changed after I edit it or finish writing the chapter.

Yay! I edit the chapter! And changed it I thinks..And Yeah the girls was Jiyoen. I have nothing against her. I don't hate her. She just pop up in my mind when thinking about who will be the girl who hurt Taeyeon. I don't really know how to write good flashback moment. I just do it to explain how they find out who did those bad things and revealed the truth.