Chapter 5

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun!

Nae..

Hi..Can I walk to school with you too?

Oh..Hi..umm...sure...

Thanks for yesterday. I have fun with you.

Nae..Me too...

They both blush remembering the kiss..

After that they both walk awkwardly and silently to school.

I will go first since we reach school. Seohyun say and quickly go since she can't bare their awkwardness anymore.

Aish! Why did we share kisses? Look! Were awkward now! Seohyun thought as she walk to her class.

Suho just walk slowly after her and think the same too.

She went to her seat and her bestfriend start whispering to her.

Yah! Hyunie! What happened between you two? Why so awkward? Something must have happened.

no..nothing happened unnie..

Come on tell us Seohyun..We know something happened that why you two so awkward with each other..hehehe. They and she just smile.

aish! fine!

She tell them everything and they was squealing of happiness for her. And start teasing her again.

Hyunie ah...hehhehe..

what unnie?!

hehehe..you two like each other..we know..just confess already...

no..he doesn't like me unnie..the one he like and care for is only Taeyeon unnie..I'm just the person who he came to when he lonely and have no one. She say sadly.

How would you know that he doesn't like you but your Taeyeon unnie hyunie?

It's because he always care about her, always be with her, and they are so close together. Beside he ask my unnie to be his valentine too. What we share and spent time together was because he saw me at the bus stop and just helped me.  I don't want to feel worst than this.

It's okay..hyunie..

they hug her..And Suho just look at them weirdly and also worrying since Seohyun look sad. Teacher come in and class have to start and they stop their whispering.

Everyone was taking note and listening to the teacher while he, Suho was just stealing glance at Seohyun since he was worry about her. And she didn't even notice it and just keep taking note and focusing. He smile seeing her serious face.

Seohyun, I don't know but why is it that whenever I'm around you my heart beat so fast and have this weird feeling? I felt so different around you. Why didn't I feel like this with other girl but only you? What is happeneing to me really? I really wonder. Just by looking at you make me happy and lose all my worry.  I don't know but I love the kisses we share even though it's just a friendly kiss. He thought while looking at her without paying any attention to the board or the teacher until the teacher call him.

Suho!

Nae..

Would you please pay attention and stop spacing out?

um..nae....He start taking down note and the teacher continue the lesson.

The bell rang and everyone get out of class.

Seohyun..

nae...

Are you okay? I saw you loking sad awhile ago?

I'm okay Suho..I will go to the next class now..bye..See you at lunch..she say and quickly go away..

nae....

Is she avoiding me? He thought as he go to his next class.

Time fly quickly that they already finish their morning class and it's already lunch time.

Seohyun was walking around the school hoping to find Suho and maybe have a talk with him but then she saw him with Taeyeon and only have to stand from a far looking at them being sweet.

Taeyeon, why does you look so pale and sad? Is something wrong?

Taeyeon look at him sadly and look down. And start crying..

Why are you suddenly crying now?

I have a weak heart. I went for a check up since I wasn't feeling well and the doctor tell me I have a weak heart. That I gonna died soon Suho.

Taeyeon...don't cry..we will find way to cure you. Don't say that you gonna died soon okay?

Taeyeon unnie have a weak heart. She can't leave me too. Seohyun quietly say.

Suho now hugging Taeyeon and comforting her.

Seohyun who saw them was hurting.

Maybe if Suho always there to help unnie and encourage her, she will fight for her life and continue to live. I shouldn't have go into his life. If I go distant myself from him then it will be good so he will have time with my unnie. She need him, I can't steal him from her. She thought. She was sad hearing the news and also hurt that she was Taeyeon sister but Taeyeon didn't tell her about her sickness instead she tell it to Suho first. Taeyeon unnie must have trust Suho and maybe love him too that why she is telling him this not me. Seohyun thought as she saw everything Taeyeon and Suho doing and hear what they are talking about.

Then her phone ring and she goes away and answer it while Suho heard it and turn around to saw someone going away. He thought she look like Seohyun just by looking at her back but shove the thought away as he have to comfort Taeyeon.

Suho..Please don't tell Seohyun about my sickness..I don't want her to worry about me and can't stay focus on school. I don't want to trouble her. She already help me so much, I don't want her to worry about me and always help me.

But taeyeon ah, she your sister...

That why I don't want her to know cause I'm worry and love her that I don't want her to be hurt and sad or worry over me...Please promise me you won't tell her..She beg and he finally nod and agree.

On the other hand, Seohyun was in a hurry to the hospital because they call her that her mom got into an accident.

Umma! Please be okay? God please don't let anything bad happen to my mom? She and Taeyeon are the only one I have. Please help her to be okay.

She reach the hospital and quickly go to the emergency room. She was worrying so much keep walking back and forth.

She wait and wait and finally the doctor came out.

How is my mom Doctor? Is she okay? She fine right?

She is really in bad condition. I'm sorry to tell you this bad new, but we are not sure if we can cure her too. She have brain tumor and now she injury it more by getting into this accident.

Umma! Can I go see her?

Nae..the doctor nodd and tell her and she quickly go see her mom while crying.

She go and hug her mom body laying on the bed and cry.

Umma! Don't leave me! I'm already lose appa, don't leave me too! Please be okay? Why didn't you tell me that your sick so I can help work and not let you work everyday and every night? I'm sorry for being a bad daughter. She keep crying while saying everything.

Seohyun ah...her mom slowly said..

Umma...

Don't cry my lovely daughter..Umma sorry..Umma didn't want you to worry so umma didn't tell you. Forgive umma okay?

She nodd her head. Please be okay umma?

Of course umma gonna be okay. Don't cry and worry okay? Umma will be more worry if you can't stop crying.

She nodd. And her mom wipe her tear.

Why are you here and not at school?

Because your here in the hospital umma. I can't go school and study when my mom is in the hospital. I'm worry.

Nae..but don't skip school for umma next time okay? It's very bad to do that.

but..

no but, okay?

And she nodd..

Seohyun just keep hugging her mom.

Seohyun stay there at the hospital the whole day taking care of her mom.

Taeyeon reach home and didn't saw Seohyun. And she just thought maybe seohyun go hangout with her friend. But then it was getting late and Seohyun didn't come home yet. So she was worry. She call Suho and now Suho was worry too.

Seohyun stay there at the hospital with her mom the whole night leaving Taeyeon at home alone can't fall asleep because of worrying about Seohyun too much. Suho was also the same as Taeyeon too.

Seohyun came home early in the morning to see Taeyeon sleeping at the sofa in the living room.

Taeyeon unnie, why are you sleeping here in the sofa not your bedroom?

Seohyun..Taeyeon hug Seohyun..

Where did you go? I was worry to dead about you.

I'm sorry unnie I didn't tell you where I go. I'm sorry for making you worry about me.

Nae..it's okay..at least your home now..go take a shower and let go to school..

nae...

How could Taeyeon unnie still stay happy and not worry when she is sick? I just wish everything will be fine and umma and Taeyeon unnie can cure themselve. I don't have anyone anymore, I don't want to lose them.

Seohyun! Where did you go last night?! Did you know I was so worry about you? Don't you know how to call and tell us where you are so we won't worry so much! Suho half shouted since he was so worry about her yestersday when Taeyeon call him Seohyun was not home.

I'm sorry for making you worry. But your not my parent nor anyone relating to me, you have no right to yell at me for not calling you where I was. She say coldly.

Why are you so cold to me now Seohyun? You were just sweet yesterday? I'm your friend that why I'm worry. He ask kindly now.

Please stop being caring and being worry to me? If you keep doing that, I won't be able to stop liking you and I don't want that to happened. I don't want to steal my Taeyeon unnie boy. Please stop getting into my business. Let just stay stranger. We don't match being friends. I'm sorry for making you worry with Taeyeon unnie. I'm sorry...She say sadly and go away. He was confuse why she was acting so weird now. And why she look so sad.

Did I hurt her feeling? Why does she look so sad? She like me, but what is my feeling toward her? Gosh. I'm having a heache because of these weird feeling.

Taeyeon ah, does something happened to Seo? Why does she suddenly be so cold toward me?

I don't know too Suho. But she look sad when she come home and didn't tell me where she goes too.

oh..Maybe she just in a bad mood..Don't worry too much..Okay?

nae..

I was right..I am doing the right thing distanting myself from you guy or else you two will get my bad luck too. I'm really a bad person. Everyone who be with me will get bad luck. My life is full of bad luck happening.

Seohyun avoid Suho the whole day at school and didn't talk to Taeyeon too..

After school Seohyun didn't go home too which make both Suho and Taeyeon got more worry. They thought she was acting weird.

Two day pass and Seohyun wasn't home much but alway at the hospital taking care of her mom. She have sleepless night but she won't mind as long as her mom is fine she happy.

One day in the afternoon after school ended. Seohyun already went to visit her mom. So Taeyeon was left alone to walk home. She was feeling scare because she felt like someone was following her but when she turn around to look, there was no one. This made her scare and run.

Where you going beautiful girl?

Who are you? What do you want?

I want you. Say the guy and punch her stomach and carry her to a car and drive away.

She wake up to an unknown place and feeling scare since it's dark too.

What do you want? Why did you guy capture me?

We just want to teach you a lesson for messing with our boss's boy.

Your boss? Who? I didn't!

You know who she is. She really close to you. She use to hate you. The guy smirk.

Who really is her? She ask confusely.

Just stay away from that Suho guy if you don't want to be death at such a young age. But since we take you here, let teach you  a little lesson, so you will obey us. huh?

no..she shaking her head in fear too..

She then remember about her cell phone in her pocket and grab it and call Suho. Suho answer and hear guy laughing and Taeyeon asking where the place is and the guy tell her. Suho then quickly there.

Those guy catch her on the phone and slap her.

You dare to call him too! You! The guy then slap her. She cry in pain. He then punch her stomach too.

Just then those guy boss call him...

Teach her a lesson so she will know not to mess with someone boy. Do whatever you guy want with her but don't get caught or else I will kill you two instead.

Nae..those two guy replied and ended the phone call.

The guy smirk..and go closer to Taeyeon and start observing her..

You doesn't look bad..you got a great body and pretty face too..

He then start to kiss her and she was so scare. He was gonna touch her when Suho came in time and stop him. He ran away and remember to throw the necklace his boss told him to drop.

Taeyeon hug Suho as he untied her. She was so scare. She fainted. He took her to the hospital.

Suho was so mad looking at the necklace he found.

Seohyun came home in the morning but see no one so she thought Taeyeon went to school only. Seohyun feel so weak, tire, but she manage to help herself not fall asleep and go to school.

Suho meet her and drag her somewhere to talk.

Seohyun! Taeyeon is your sister! How could you do this to her?!

Do what Suho?

Don't pretend like you don't know?! He throw the necklace to her.

This is my necklace. How did you find it? I lose it two day ago. How did you have it Suho?

Seohyun you really is getting on my nerve!

I don't understand what your talking about Suho..

You order bad guy to and hurt your sister! Why are you so evil?

I didn't!

That necklace is the one those bad guy dropped so how are we gonna believe you?

I really didn't hurt Taeyeon unnie..

Stop lying..And I know now..Your just being kind and sweet all these time right huh? You was planning on how to hurt your own sister that why you start avoiding me right?

He start to grab her arm and sqeeze it.

Suho..stop..my arm hurt..

If you know it's hurt, then why are you hurting other too?

I really didn't do anything. Why are you accussing me? If I want to kill Taeyeon unnie, I wouldn't wait this long? I never pretend to be kind or sweet. I don't want to steal you from Taeyeon that why I'm avoiding you? But you came to me and accuse me of killing my sister? Why are you always assuming i'm the bad person when something bad happened? Don't you learn from your past mistake too? She say weakly.

I didn't accuse you Seohyun. We have evidence here that your the one who order bad guy to hurt Taeyeon. Your just want to make sure tayeon trust you first and then kill her. How can you be so evil to be able to think of killing your own sister?All of your words and sweet and kind self are only fake!   You're the most evil person I have met! he shouted. 

He then go away leaving her alone hurting because of his words.

Her friend heard everything and look at her disbelieve.

You too unnie? You guy believe I did it too? They just walk past her leaving her alone by herself.

Seem like I'm right. I got blame again. I have bad luck again. It's okay Seohyun, you shouldn't cry, your already use to these things. Be strong! Remember your father words! She say to herself as the tear fall. She just can't hold it anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very very sorry for not updating for so so so so long! I was busy with school! I'm sorry! I will try my best to update..

This story going to end with one or two more chapter!

I'm crying while typing this chapter! So sad! They always blame our hyunie..:(