When Your Eyes Meet

"Studying" Abroad

…YOUR ARRIVAL TO KOREA….

You and your friend reached your dorm and collapsed after that long trip.  You didn’t want to sleep though; you had a summer full of Korea to explore. The best part is you had money to spend because of all of your planning for this very moment in your education.  After each of you took a shower you headed out the door to roam the campus. 

After strolling through the court yards and lounge areas you and your friend took a seat on the grass nearby. As you rested on the grass with your eyes shut you felt a sudden weight on top of you. Startled you looked to see what had happened.  Your eyes met with those of your ultimate bias Jonghyun! SHINee’s Jonghyun! The second that your eyes were locked felt like eternity but he ended it by quickly getting up and apologizing.

“I’m so sorry! This is rude of me but I have to go!” he quickly gathered his fallen belongings and ran away.

“What was that about?? _____ am I dreaming or was that JONG FREAKING HYUN!?” You asked in pure astonishment.

“OMO that was him! It looks like he was being chased by that mob of fangirls coming this way” your friend pointed towards the oncoming stampede. Both of you bolted up and ran away from the dangerous crowd coming your way.  When you looked down at your phone you noticed it wasn’t … well… YOUR phone. 

As if to answer your question of whose it was, the phone rang.  “Hello” you answered.

“Hello, I’m sorry but it seems I took your phone by mistake when I fell on top of you. Is there any way we can meet up and exchange phones?”
“Of course! Just name a place nearby the campus because we’re new to Seoul.”

“How about the café right outside the campus garden?”













INCREDIBLY SHORT CHAPPIE >.< SORRY I'M EXPERIMENTING WITH SPLITTING IT UP >.< BUT JONGHYUN IS FINALLY IN THE PICTURE LOL :) HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT. ;)