Can It Be a Happy Ending?

"Studying" Abroad

Out of breath he reached the grassy area of campus where he first looked into your eyes.  He scanned the scenery for life and just as he was going to give up a head pops out from behind a tree.  He smiles in relief that he was able to find you.  He walked up behind you and said, “Hey you, how did I know I would find you here?”

You didn’t turn around; you didn’t want him to see you like this.  “What are you doing here Jong? Shouldn’t you be preparing for your new show?” You acted cold, you just wanted him to go and be happy. 

“So you didn’t see me decline the offer huh?”

Your head shot up and you stared up at him in confusion.  Was he playing with you? “What do you mean you didn’t take the offer? Why?”

“Because I have someone in my life that is to special to replace with a fake wife.”

“Jong I’m not good enough for the kpop idol you.  You need to find another idol, someone who matches with you perfectly, who-“ He wrapped his arms around you in a tight embrace buried his head into the crook of your neck. 

“Babo.”

“What?”

“I called you a babo.  You’re my perfect match silly.  You are the puzzle piece that fits perfectly, right here in my arms.”

“Jong… I don’t want you to feel burdened by me.”

“I feel burdened without you.  Please, Please don’t just leave me here. I love you.  I love you so much it hurts to even think of you leaving me.”

“I love you to Jonghyun, so much.”  You looked into each other’s eyes and slowly leaned in.  As his lips touched yours you felt a greater sensation than before.  This wasn’t just your bias anymore.  He wasn’t the guy you obsessed about back in the states.  He was your boyfriend, your love.  And his kiss was the sweetest thing to ever touch your lips.  As you parted the two of you couldn’t help but smile. 

“ Let’s stay together forever. Even when we’re apart we can feel each other’s embrace, because we fit perfectly together.”  

 

 THE END <3

 

So what did you guys think?