Sunye, that evil witch!

Beautiful NAMWON ~

Donghae's POV

"Oppa!" a familliar voice went out calling me, causing my thoughts to pop out and become nothing. I turned back my head and saw her....

 

 

 

That evil witch,

It was SUNYE.

"Oppa, why didn't you invite me to this bar? i somehow love this bar, too." she putted out her aegyo and sat on the stool beside me, hugged me. Like she wanted to seduce me. I brushed away her hands to prevent this scene. After all, i hated her ever since Appa made an arranged marriage with me to her.

"Do i have to tell you every thing i'll do? Even if little or not? *barell* please...." (lol, i've changed foul words xD) Donghae hissed as he got his stool away from Sunye.

"Hey! Remember that i'm your wife and anytime, i can ki---" Sunye cutted out as she realized that she is about to say tat 'something' which she dealt off with YoonA.

"What? can't talk?" Donghae rolled his eyes as he drank straightforward, his tequila.. <(ewww. That's bitter dude.) 

"I forgot the word..." Sunye lied from her lungs and lowered her head to keep from being caught. "Tch." Donghae straightly drank again, his tequila and got a little bit away from Sunye. 

"I was near there." Sunye thought. "But oppa, we're engaged, and i'm your fiance. So you should tell me wherever you go. Cause i'm the one who's responsible if ever i didn't find you." Snye complained as she raised her eyebrows on Donghae, waiting for a reply.

But fortunately, he didn't *evil laugh* (i'm a crazy author after all xD) Donghae immediately left out the bar, (think of it as his dad's own bar.) 

 

While Sunye, dying just for Donghae to caught his attention.

"Soon you'll be mine." Sunye evily laugh mentally, causing the bartenders to get a little away from her bar. She glared icilly at the bartenders and left the bar.

 

Since Donghae is a good drinker, he didn't manage to get drunk, out of that 9 glasses of tequila he had drunk. Scanning through Sunye's phrase earlier, he pretended to be drunk. In a way he woud find a hole from preventing the marriage. "Oh, Eottoke, my head hurts." he pretended, he walked so cumsy, walk to the right and to the left, goes on like forever. "Are you okay?" Sunye asked, with a litte evil smile on her face. Donghae looked at Sunye, not taking the chance to twist his head. "My head hurts, Im YoonA. Please take me home." Donghae placed his hand on his head and started walking like drunk. 

Sunye frowned. But a little while, he smiled as he looked at Donghae, "I'll take you home, Hae-ah. Just be careful." Sunye accompanied Donghae, she held Donghae's arms and started that evil smile on her face. Donghae took a peek on her, starting a mental evil smirk on him. 

"Ill catch you........

Tonight."

He thought and started an evil smirk...


(A/N:) Sorry, short chapty..... I'll update later, trust me ^^~