Goodbye Seoul, Hello Namwon!

Beautiful NAMWON ~

Goodbye Seoul,

Hello NAMWON~ :D


Heechul's POV~

I started the engine, i then murmured at my head,

"Goodbye Seoul. Goodbye all bad memories."

I was so happy deep inside me. I never thought that I, could leave on my own and start my family on my own. I put my sunglasses on as i started to get on the road, Namwon, Namwon HERE I AM!!


After 4 hours of driving, I have already came to Namwon, I took my camera and took a picture from the beauty of Namwon <3

"Norenol A-cha nona cha!" My phone rang as i heard the shutter coming from my camera.

Me: Yoboseyo?

Taeyeon: Oppa! Why didn't you tell me you'd come over Namwon?

Sukkie: Yeah, we also have dorm out there.

Me: Oh really? Give it to me, i'll pay you later.

Sukkie: Sure, just give me your new converse shoes arraso?

Taeyeon: And he also said that you'll have a roomate at that dorm. Take care! Just visit Yeonseong drv. and drive over block 43 area 54.

Me: Who am i living to--- Yoboseyo?!! Yoboseyo!??? Aigooo!

Aishh Jinja! This Taeyeon!!! Well, i hope me and my roomate will get together. Aish! I hate roommates! >.<


 

Oh yeah i'm here. I turned the keys upside down and opened the door. Well, it seems quiet. And my cousin said i'd be living with someone. I hope it's a man so that i won't be accused as a maniac in Namwon -____- As i opened the door, some pillows and screams went out of my face, wait wait, is she screaming because she knows me and I have been her bigges idol? waiiit!

"Chankanman!!!" I screamed as she continously threw pillows out of my face.

"I told you wait!" I continued. Fortunately, she ran out of things to throw. "Who are you?" she screamed. "Don't you know me?" I replied a scream. She glared at me icily. "Your glare can't get on me!" I said coldly, then guess what? She started to throw pillows again! Owsh jinja! I walked towards her to stop her from throwin pillows cause i'm tired! I pinned her immediately to the wall and she started to scream more. I covered .

"Please scream tomorrow, not now, not today. Cause you know i'm tired." I complained. She pulled away my hand and started to talk,

"I would stop all my sreaming if you will tell my what you are doing in my room." she applied her icy glare on me. I pulled away my hand and let go of her. I sat on the couch and placed my bags on it. "My cousin recommended your room to be mine too. What about i pay to the electric bills and you pay for the water bills?" I looked at her, not interested at all. "Really?" she ran towards me, excitedly. Then changed her face expression, again. "Get out!!" she tried to push me across and out from the door. "Yah! Don't you know me? I'm the famous pianist from Seoul!?" I screamed out of her face, trying to stop her from pushing me. "I don't know you so get out." she pushed me. Aish! She's so strong. From her strength, she succeeded on pushing me out of the room and closed the door. "You know i could call my cousin to get you out of there." I threatened her. "Call her, she's my bestfriend." she shouted. "Pshh! She's just your bestfriend. I'm her cousin" I faked the call for Taeyeon and pressed my ringtone to play.

Me: Yah! Kim Taeyeon! From all of the many room dorm i could stay on this dorm, why would you pair me up with this mrs.suave and a queen of jerk right here?

I sacrastically said. Well i could hear her being irritated Haha! Revenge. >:)))


Normal POV

Jessica layed over the door, hearing all those bad words about her. "....queen of jerk right here." she overheard that conversation, and couldn't take all of those insulting words that stabbed through her heart. She angrily opened the door,

"Yah! Who are you to say all those words!?? Do you even know me? Did you even try to know me before saying all those words uhh!?" she clenched her teeth and tried to close her hands tight, holding her tears.

"Look who's talking! You were the one who started this fight while i was the one who was talking right here, introducing myself forma---" Before Heechul could finish his last words, Jessica cutted it out, through punching his face, and all.

BLLLLAAAAG!

BOOOOM!

PLOOOOWWWW!

BLAAA----

Unfortunately, Heechul fainted.

He didn't faint because of the punch,

of her words,

neither because of the girl he met.

He fainted because of DEPRESSION.


Merry Christmas :D