Wrong key.

Beautiful NAMWON ~

Heechul stood in the backstage, nervously. His heart was pumping too hard, that all of the noise are bursting out of his ear. "I can do these. After this, I will run away." he thought, he didn't have a dillemma. "Next performer, Kim Heechul!" the host screamed as he walked away from the stage. The beautiful, sparkling curtains went off as he walked towards the grand piano, that he always loved to play. He nervously sat and looked at the audience for a moment. He then faced the piano and started to play the first melody of  'Black Key Etude.'

 

 

He played and played the piano, until it was the end. he slowly end the piano, and guess what???

 

 

 

 

 

....................

 

 

 

 

He pressed the WRONG key.

 

 

 

He slowly turned his head to the audience. Fortunately, they were smiling, and the others were standing for a praise of 'Standing ovation.'

He looked at the V.I.P chair. His mother is smilling while clapping, while his dad.

.......

 

            FROWNED.

Heechul stood up and bowed, walked away from the stage and changed his clothes immediately.

"Take care when you got to Namwon, never skip meals...." his mother's voice keep on repeating on his head. Thinking that he such had a great mom in the whole wide world. But his dad, he had definitely been fed up from all of his critisism and all of his dad's hard commands. He tried to dress up immediately so that he could leave in an early hour. He picked up his luggage and bumped on a man, whose dress is formal, and tall. He looked up and saw his dad.

"Oboji" he weakly called with a curly tone, wide eyes opened.

"You never DID surprised me. You always fail me. You, practice right now!" his dad growled. He, psh. He just rolled his eyes and continued going towards his car.  "I always tried hard to surprise you, I never DID fail you." he rolled his eyes and tears came. He held back the tears and comfort the pain he was holding. He started the engine, and murmured, "Goodbye, Seoul."