Steak... Break.

Beautiful NAMWON ~

S t e a k....

B r e a k.


Jessica carried Heechul from all the might she can. She placed ice on Heechul's bursted place and took care of him. At exactly 5 PM, Heechul woke up.

"Kenshana?" Jessica asked in chorus and as loud as she can. Heechul stood up immediately and faced palm. "What am i doing here?" he asked, coldly. "You mean, you don't remember anything?" Jessica asked curiously as she lean more closer to Heechul for an answer. "I mean, what happened earlier? I knew i travelled all the way here. But how did i end up lying here?" Heechul looked at the pinkish room, pinkish and girlish closet and to the bed he is lying, also PINKISH.

Everything is.....

PINKISH...

"In your bed?" he added, with a curious expression attached on his face.

"I punched you many times because of curiousness and angerness." Jessica lowered his head and rubbed his hands due to scared expression.

"I'm sorry." Jessica added as she looked up. "It's okay. I've been wanting to sleep but you were still insisting to throw your crap at me." Heechul suddenly remembered the occasion, got up from the bed and went towards the kitchen. Jessica followed.

"So you remembered!? Thank God! Again, I'm very sorry." Jessica tagged along behind Heechul as Heechul drank a glass of water. "I told you, Apology accepted. And one thing..." Heechul stopped, Jessica waited for his sentence to finish. "How many rooms do you have here?" Heechul said without looking at Jessica, rather explored his eyes to search for the room. "Only one room and one bed. I've sold the bed that Taeyeon placed here because it was a burden." Jessica explained. "Then where would i sleep?" Heechul hissed.

"Floor." Jessica rolled her eyes and walked towards her bedroom. As expected Heechul tagged along.

"I told you i'd pay the rent and pay everything. Just let me sleep in a comfortable thing." Heechul complained.

"If that's all the problem, let's play rock, paper and scissors!" Jessica closed her fist tighter and got ready for the game

"Sure! I'm an expert!" Heechul confidently said. "3 ties, share bed." Heechul shouted. "Mwoooo!? No way i would!" Jessica putted down his hand and walked slowly towards her bedroom. "Then i'll sleep in your bed." Heechul speedily got onto Jessica's bedroom and resisted Jessica's strength from pulling him. "Y--y--yah!!!" Jessica raced with Heechul as fast as she can!

 

 

BLAAAAG!

 

"Yah! This is my bed!!!" Jessica pushed Heechul from her strength, but nothing happened. Heechul sighed and closed his eyes, trying to sleep. "Yah! I told you, This is my bed!" Jessica, again pushed him. Heechul faced Jessica his angelic sleeping face, that made Jessica pound her heart. "Y--y--yah!" Jessica pulled away, causing herself to fall on the various object. Heechul laughed. "Hahahahahaa!" he stood up and pulled his stomach. "What the hell happened to you! Aha hahahahahaha!" Heechul layed on the bed and continued to laugh. Jessica applied her coldiness through her expression, the angry face.

"Yah!" Jessica stood up and continuously hit Heechul. "Yah! I'm just joking! yahyahyahyah!" Heechul run to get away from the hitting scene.

Run there

Run here

Run Everywhere...

KRURURURURUWEURUR.....

Goes the sound of Heechul's stomach.

"Let's fight tomorrow. Owshhh." Heechul stood up weakly, holding his stomach. Jessica stared at him, stared on how he left.

"I can cook Ramen for you!" Jessica shouted from her bedroom. Heechul ran towards her immediately. "Jinja!??? Please do so. I can't take it anymore, My stomach's killing me. PLease!?" Heechul pleaded. Jessica pushed him away and went towards the kitchen. Jessica went to clean the kitchen and get the kitchen utensils. She lighted up the fire and started to cook. As the time went, Heechul can smell the temptation from his stomach. He went near Jessica's back. "Ah Noona, when will you finish that?" he applied his aegyo and started to talk childish.

"Yah! Get off me!" Jessica pushed Heechul without looking at him.

"Oh I forgot, Noona. What's your name?" Heechul sat across the dining table.

"Jessica. But just call me Sica." Jessica looked back at him and smiled.

"Oh, can i call you.... Uhm what's this..." Heechul placed his hand on his chin. "Oh right! Ms. Ice Princess." Heechul stood up and confidently shouted. Jessica glared at him, icily, then tried to chase him. Heechul also did ran away. "Yah!!" Come here!" Jessica aimed a kitchen utensils at Heechul's head.

Heechul stopped for a while, while Jessica, still busy aiming the utensil on his head. Heechul sniffed. "Yah, what is that smell?" Heechul sniffed in circle.

"Stop Jok----" Jessica woke up from reality and realized that what she was cooking was already......

BURNED!!!!

Jessica ran as fast as she could to turn off the gas stove. "Owsh! If it wasn't for you, my ramen would be cooked." Jessica glared at Heechul then started fixing her ramen. "Sorry, Sorry Sica-ah! Please forgive me." Heechul pouted.

Then suddenly, he got an IDEA!!! Good heavens!

"Ahh! How about I'll treat you steak? A t-bone steak? You want?" Heechul came closer to Jessica as she fix her ramen.

"What is it again? a bribery? Tch. No thanks!" Jessica screamed in front of Heechul.

"Then don't i have LOTS of money here. I earned it with my blood and sweat. BLLEEEEEE!" Heechul pulled his eye lid and teased Jessica, then walked away.

Jessica placed her arms on her waist, "If you have a LOTS of money, why did you live in MY dorm instead of buying ONE simple dorm?" Jessica laughed, and scoffed, teasing Heechul. Heechul turned his back on Jessica, gave her an icy glare. "I'll show you!" Heechul grabbed Jessica's hand and went out.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" Jessica struggled along as Heechul grabbed her onto some, fancy restaurant called...

Mr.Fish's Seafood and Steaks.

"Yah!" Jessica shouted. Heechul let go of her, gaving her an icy glare. "I'll show you." he smirked. He walked towards the automatic door, then slipped his wallet.

"Waiter, can you check my card if it's cutted out or not? I wanted to make sure after eating, my card is not cutted out yet." he commanded like a boss to the waiter.

"Hold on a sec. sir." the waiter bowed as he left the reception bar. Jessica approached him. "Yah! I'm going to pay you a thousand to stop this! Oh!? I'm going to lend my bed for you to sleep, just stop this !" Jessica shouted in front of the people. Everyone kept staring, at Heechul, then at Jessica. Well, these goes on like,

FOREVER.

Heechul gestured his hand to make the people continue to what they're doing. Jessica stared at him. Then the waiter then approached, "Sir, it's still fixed." he offered the card. "Thanks!" he patted the head of the waiter and grabbed Jessica. "Two chairs please." he commanded a waiter as he started to walk like,

He's the boss.

Oh yeah, he's the boss. No one dares to care anyway.

He pulled out a chair for Jessica and signalled her to take a seat. Well, he succeeded. The waiter lend them the menu to see what would they eat.

"Oh, can you give me a .... half t-bone steak and a tenderloin? And please tell me what's your bestselling recipe?" Heechul told the waiter without looking at him.

"Sir we have Fried Shrimp, Baby back Ribs and a Soft Tenderloin." the waiter bowed as he finished off his sentence.

"Hmmm... So, Uhm Ms. Jessica-ssi. Please make your order now." Heechul commanded, without looking at her.

"Uhm, i'd like to take beef ramen and a Tri-tip steak please. And as much as possible, please serve the ramen before the steak got serve. Thank you." Jessica said formally while continuously bowing at the waiter. Heechul stared at her.

"Yah, what are you doing? You don't have to do that." Heechul said in a lower voice.

"Sorry, but i came from a respected school. So I HAVE to do that." Jessica sarcastically said. Heechul just stared at her, evilly. After 15 minutes of awkwardness, here comes the .....

 

FOOD.

"Ma'am, request granted." the waiter bowed. Well, as expected for her respected school, she also bowed. Heechul gave her a stop-it look.

"Blleeeh!" Jessica simply sticked out her tongue. And for a while, she bowed at the waiter who then served her meal respectfully. Heechul just smirked and crossed his arms for Jessica not to notice he's been hungry.

Meanwhile, the manager of the restaurant came to get them.

"Good Evening sir, having a nice mea----" the manager stopped when he saw Heechul stared at him,

EYE- WIDE OPEN!

"You son of a fish!" Heechul stood up and hugged Donghae.

"You son of cinderella!" Donghae chuckled and hugged Heechul. Jessica was feeling a little bit out of place. So she just stared at them and ate.

Donghae stared at Jessica. "She seems so familliar." he thought. "Come seat, Mr.Fish. No wonder this is your restaurant." Heechul silently laughed as he went to his seat. Donghae slowly took his seat and stared at Jessica.

"Excuse me, Miss. Do i know you from somewhere?" Donghae stared at her, causing Jessica to do the same, too.

After observing each other, Jessica screamed that creep the hell out of Heechul and Donghae.

"Yah! You have startled me!" Heechul said while catching his breath, holding his chest.

"You were my former classmate in middle school right?" Jessica excitedly said, seeing her former 'crush' that middle school.

Her eyes were sparkling, sparkling like a star, frozen like a statue. She was then,

Falling inlove,

AGAIN.

"Uhm, You're Jessica right?" Donghae curiously, excitedly asked.

"Yup. How'd ya know?" Jessica interestedly asked.

"You were the top in our school, and you were popular since then." Donghae explained, not looking at her. Instead, thinking of something.

"Uhm, by chance, do you know Im Yoona-ssi?" Donghae snapped back from reality and started to ask Jessica, straight forwardly.

"Yes, she's my bestfriend since kindergarten. Wae-yo?" Jessica jealously said as he looked at Donghae's eyes who were about to burst out some tears. Well, it seems that he missed his.....

 

OLD GIRLFRIEND.

From past years. It's been 3 years though.

FLASHBACK.

"So you're going to the US? Choosing your future-career or whatsoever over me?" Yoona scoffed, trying to hold back her tears which were about to burst out.

"Babe, this is not my descision, it was my parents' please bear with me, I'll come back after 2 or 3 years." Donghae held her arms, tight.

"Let go, Donghae-ssi. Remember this day as a forgetting day. I hate you." Yoona brushed Donghae's hands

 

 

 

"Im Yoona!" Donghae started to burst out some tears as he catched the voice he was trying to reach.

Yoona, on the other hand, did cry and burst out some tears. "One day, I'll forget about you,

One day...."


".....Donghae!" Heechul waved his hands in front of Donghae, causing Donghae to snap back from reality.

"Aiish! Seriously, when did you guys date? Why hide it? jinja..." Heechul rapped lowly.

"Actually, we dated since 1st year highschool. Sorry for not telling you guys." Donghae lowered his head.

"Oh Really? Oh son of a barrell that's long!" Heechul clapped his hand silently, while in the other hand, Jessica was dumbfounded.

"So it's been long it's about..... hmm" Heechul looked up and counted.

"Yah! Don't do that, it hurts!" Donghae looked at him evilly.

"7 years." Heechul whispered, then laughed. An awkward silence occured, and Jessica and Donghae were staring at him.

"Ehem, Seiously." Heechul came back from his senses and moved his seat.

"So, are you still going to study?"

"Yeah. In the meantime i'll go to Namwon Social University." Donghae botherly said.

"Are u seriously taking school? Id probably study there too cause i need it." Heechul took a sip from the water. Jessica looked excitedly at Donghae earlier, but when she heard Heechul, she was pretty annoyed. "Are you serious? Owsh jinja. I'll never go to school again!!" Jessica annoyingly said. "Wae? Is that your school? Why act as if ur a queen? You dont even look like one!" Heechul rolled his eyes as he continued to drink his water.

"Eeesh!" Jessica hissed, drank her water, too. "Can i have her number?' Donghae talked out of nowhere then gave his hand to Jessica.

"Who?" Jessica confusedly asked. "Yoona." Donghae nearly burst out some tears.

. "Just give it to me." Donghae stared at her evilly. Beating her icy glare. Jessica immediately went to get her phone and search for Yoona's contact information. "It's xxxxxx. " Jessica said weakly. Donghae immediately went outside and nearly burst out some tears. He pressed the call button to Yoona's contact information and went to a corner. "Yoboseyo?" A voice replied.

---

ANNYEONG! Another update. Hope you enjoy :D