Her....(2)

Beautiful NAMWON ~

HER......


(A/N): As you can see, the title from up the above is red and black,
we'll see about that xD

 

 

NORMAL POV~

 

".......I'm sorry." a line caught up to the phone call of YoonA, which by chance, YoonA was still listening.

"I miss you." she thought, but she never said that, how pity.

 

"....L--l--lee donghae!" she weakly said, bursting out some tears, biting out her fingers.

 

Donghae widened his eyes and tears started to fall again. "I--i--im YoonA-ah!" he quickly shouted, panting as he said it.

YoonA started to cry, too. Uncomfortably talking to the phone. But it doesn't matter to her, as long as she will talk to the one she miss and love the most,

Lee Donghae.

But she had nothing to do, she had to reject him. It was because through that evil witch's devil offer,

It was to, REJECT him.

/FLASHBACK/

*Let's say that YoonA is working at some place(some sort of she's having her part-time) and Sunye walks towards her. Kay? Kekekeke xD

YoonA: Good Morning ma'am, May i take y--...

Sunye: If ever You and Donghae meet, please don't ever get the guts to talk to him, neither..... *pulls the uniform of YoonA's collar* tell him what i've told you. *pushes the collar of YoonA hard*

YoonA: What are the punishment?

Sunye: *slides hand to neck* Kkkkkkkk....

YoonA: Arraso...Arraso. Please, Just let go of me, or i'll get fired.

Sunye: Don't worry, nothing will happen to you, unless you'd get away from Donghae....

/END OF FLASHBACK/ (sorry for Sunye's fans, I don't know who is the other lover of Donghae except for Sunye....)

YoonA immediately wiped off her tears and applied her 'FAKE' evil side.

"I'm sorry but, you know we have broke up earlier, and i hope you will understand that i'm not interested in you anymore. So please don't have the guts to call me again, will you?" YoonA acted and said coldly.

"b--but YoonA, I didn't call for a make-up. I just called bec---" YoonA cutted him out before he could finish, "Just don't call. If you love me and you don't wanna see me hurt, please don't call. Just please, leave me alone for *barrell's* sake!" YoonA pleaded with a cold tone, then hung up before Donghae would reply again.

 

"If only i could call you comfortably, i have done it earlier." YoonA cried as she thought about talking to him as comfortable as possible, but because of Sunye's threat, she can't. It was beacuse her life is the one they are talking about here(Sunye).

 

"Im Yoona-ssi!" Donghae shouted as much as he could, but he can't.....

 

He just can't understand....

Why.... Why is YoonA doing this to him?

It's been a long time....

She should be missing him already....

All of these thoughts came out of his mind, It doesn't even make sense why YoonA is getting away from him.

Perhaps, YoonA must've accepted the long-distance relationship with him.....

 

 

But no, all of these were REJECTED...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" a familiar voice broke his thinking moment.....

 

After all, it was

 

 

 

Sunye....

 

That evil *barrell!*