Butterfly Tale

The Butterfly Knights

The Butterfly tale 


It's been a week since Dara realized that she and Minho already over. The moment when Seungri took her to the beach and let her yelled as loud as she can miraculously reduce her pain even though just a bit.


Dara now collecting all the stuff who has memories with lee Minho into one box, she just can't believe in just one month she already gathered  so many things that connected to Lee Minho. It's frustrating because all stuff that she's been collect is all valuable, one of a kind and expensives. Wallet, some painting, couple shirt, couple watch, she almost keep it for her self but remember the day Minho want to her make her throw the stuff with a disgust.


The way Minho give her affections and romantic moment makes Dara believe that Minho is the right man for her. Never struck in her mind that Minho would need her in a different way, she know that she will experience that intimate relationship but she's not ready yet, it's too fast for her.


She continue moving the stuffs, she got a lot of pictures too, there's a moment when she and Minho eating at the restaurant, then at the class, cafeteria, bus stop, amusement park, Han river, beach, in front of the house, even their pictures with Seven and Seungri, fourth of them looks so happy and that when they spend time at the karaoke. 


Then she found Minho letters, yes Minho writes letter to her with his own handwriting. He give it to Dara every Saturday night so that she can read it on Sunday. Dara is not allowed to spend time with Minho every Sunday because it's a special day only for Choi family. So, to make Dara always missing him,Minho writes letter. He tells everything he wants start from the stupid facts like why do ants kiss when they meet, kind of stuff until goes to the story of his weird neighbor at Canada. That kind of behavior is would never owned by a bad people, she sighing again.


Dara can't forget for what happened at their last meeting, Minho ask her to accompany him to finish his assignment before new class begun. While Minho is stuck on his paper, Dara get bored, she then stand up and stretch her body, suddenly spun her body with happily, she's singing and dancing like little girl. Minho laughed at her and clap for her, he's happy because of her but then Minho realize something, that she is perfectly a goddess and he is just a human. While singing happily, Minho stand up from his seat and approach her, he grab Dara's waist and kiss her lips with gentle, Dara enjoyed it, she welcomed the softly kiss over and over but then Minho don't stop. He deepened his kiss and start to play with his tounge, He start to grab Dara's and smoothly going to her s, Dara feel uncomfortable because it's the first time Minho touch her like that, and for Dara it's not going to be good.


Minho still don't stop even Dara said enough many times, Minho pull Dara closer to him and then use his man power to locked Dara's body, he lift up Dara's shirt in a rough way and kiss her wildly ... Dara screams and beat Minho's chest brutally then finally got her power to pull her self from him and slap Minho many times in the face. She cries and yelled at him "I HATE YOU!!" and left Minho alone. Minho about to run and chase her but he afraid that Dara will scream all over the campus.


Dara run as fast as she can, she close to hold her cries while tears still dropping into her cheek. She's not thinking any else to run but Seungri, when she found Seungri busy kissing and caressing his new girlfriend at the corner of library building, Dara knew its not the right time to interrupt them. Dara decide to left them and runaway. Seungri caught Dara's figure and pull him self from his girlfriend hug, chasing Dara. Seungri finally got her and interrogate her. The moment Dara tells everything to Seungri is the most heartbroken for Seungri life. He punch the wall with his fist and about to beat Minho right away, but Dara hold him and begged him not to do that. She cries and hug Seungri because she don't want Seungri to get hurt too, she also doesn't want Seven knows about it. Seungri give up, he hug Dara and kiss her head, tears also flows from his eyes. 


The next day is the most painful for Dara, when she saw a girl clinging unto him, it's the girl who obviously love Minho since first time. Seungri was there and going to beat Minho but Dara grab his wrist and took him away. She tells Seungri that she don't want Minho know she suffered, she doesn't want Minho thinks that its her own faults she got dumped because she's the one who refuse him, she also don't want Seungri to feel pain because trying to defend her. She just want to go as far as she can.


Everything is done now,all the stuff that remind her about Minho already packed. She just thinking about what should she do to the box, should she burn it on the backyard or throw it to Han River? but the most difficult for her is how she'll gonna  carry the box out of the house, since she doesn't want Seven and all family know that something bad happen about their relationship, not that she don't want to tell them she broke up but, she want to tell them in a different way, she don't want them know that Minho is breaking her heart, no they would be broken too specially Seven, he's the main reason Dara don't want to share her pain, no.. not her lovely Oppa.


The door knocked


Dara gasp and with panic push the box and hide it under her bed, she then stand up and nervously fix her hair, she open the door and there is Seven standing in front of her, her heart is about to explode.


"Can I come in?" Ask Seven in a low tone


"Su..sure Oppa, get in" Dara pull Seven's hand and place him on the couch which opposing her bed.


"Yah! Why you look so sad Oppa?" Ask Dara in a worry, she hold Seven's forehead "are you sick?"


"No, I'm fine"


"So.. What's the matter?"


"Did something happened to you that I don't know?" ask Seven right to the point


"Uhm.. No-nothing, why Oppa?" She lied


"Are you saying the truth?" 


"Of course.. Yah! What is it Oppa?" Ask Dara in panic, she don't want Seven know anything about Minho


"Do you love me?"


"Of course Oppa, I love you.. You're my only Oppa"


"You're only Oppa? What if you have another Oppa? You still saying the same?"


"Yah! Of course! even though I have so many Oppa in this world I would choose you the best Oppa" Dara grab Seven's arm and hug it like a little kid, Seven rub Dara's head and smile


"You little rascal, I love you too" he sigh and kiss her head  "I'm sorry Dara, I'm sorry I can't  protect you as well" said Seven


Dara looked up to Seven and stare at him with a confuse look


"Why? Why you said that? You're not doing anything wrong. You're the best for me"


"I know..I know that I'm the best" he laughed and hug her tight "By the way, I have something to tell you Dara" his tone lowed 


"What is it Oppa?"


"I think I'm going to leave you for a moment"


"Going where? Can I go? I'm bored here" said Dara nonchalantly 


"No, you can't"


"Yah! Why?" She looked up to him again


"I'm leaving to Japan by tomorrow"


"What?! Why?! Why so sudden?? What's the problem?? Don't leave me Oppa... Opaaaaaa..."


"Yah! Chill out.. Geez your voice burden my ear."


"Oppa.. For how long? You're doing vacation right? Can I go with you?"


"Aishh... Listen to me, okay. Just calm down. Aigoo.... How can I leave you like this."


"Oppa, don't frighten me..."


"It's my choice to go to Japan. I already tell mom and dad. I think it's the best way for me to find some spirit about music. I'm stuck here, I don't have any progress while studying two years here.. It's like I just want to give up"


"But why Oppa? Your dream is to be a great singer right? You are Seven! I can't wait when the day is coming.. I will become the president of Seven Fans Club, I'll support you"


"I know, that's why I choose this Dara. Maybe a year or two, but I'll be back here. Maybe I'll find my passion again, Japan is the right place to start. Are you with me?


"But.. But I'm gonna miss you! Why you leaving me like this? All of you?? First Sanghyun then you... How can I survive Oppa?"


"You can survive, I trusted Seungri to take care of you, Trust him and obey all his words okay"


"But Oppa...."


"Shhhh.... You'll gonna be okay, you'll be fine" Seven grab her and hug her again, comfort her even though he doesn't sure that he's the one who will be okay.

 

 


The light is already off, Dara is on her bed now, blanket covered all her body but she's not yet sleep, tears flowing down from her eyes and damped her pillow. She felt it again, hurt because being left by the people she loved. 


Sanghyun, she never heard about him since he left.. He promised he will contact her but he's not! even just once and now Seven.. He's leaving her, She's afraid that Seven will do the same like Sanghyun did. She's not even recovery from her broken heart because Minho but Seven going to left her. Too much pain for her, she can't handle it. She then wipes her tears For many times and start to sleep, her head is aching and her heart is feeling empty. She doesn't even want to live again, it's too much. 

 

 


"Omma... Omma...."


Dara's tiny body covered her mother, blood is all over her and her mother dead body.


"Don't leave me Omma... I promise I won't be naughty again omma..."


The nurses got teary eyes and holding her, trying to lift her from her mother dead body


"Let me go.. Let me go..... I want my mother, omma... Wake up!"


The nurses finally took Dara right in time when Mr.Park showed up at the Emergency unit, he's carrying little Sanghyun then his body trembling so hard when he saw his beloved wife lying there all covered with fresh blood, he put down Sanghyun slowly and approach her, he cries hysterical.


"Mi Jae...... Why you do this to me? Mi Jae-ahh... Mi Jae-ah..." After minutes fight with his emotion he then stood up, staring at his dead wife and move his head to little Dara who also covered with her mother blood, she's shaking and still crying. He then approach Dara with anger and grab her arm harshly, he took her to the corner and bump her at the wall.


"Did you kill her???" He yell at her, Dara's eyes widely opened, shocked for what her father said


"Appa... What do you mean?"


"You kill your mother !!" He grab her arm again and shook it hard


"No.. I don't kill mother, ahhh... Appa it's hurt..."


"You brat kid.." He's about to slap Dara but nurses and doctor hold his hand and calm him down, the other nurse took Dara and hug her tight, calming her but Dara cries louder than before


"It's okay little girl... Everything is gonna be okay" the nurse cooed her 

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up with heavy breath, her body is already damp by her sweat. 


She's trembling.


That dream, who already gone since years ago now showed up again. 


The dream who always come to her since her mother death but slowly gone because Seven always wake up from his sleep to calmed her, saying he's there and always be there for her. 


Dara's body still trembling so hard and she cries in a silent. Don't want Seven hear her cries and waking him up, afraid that Seven cancelled his plan to Japan.


She hug her pillow and still crying, she miss her mother and Sanghyun

 

 

To be continue...

 

 


Aigoo.. No comment? Is that really bad? *sobs 

kekekeke .......

it's okay I don't mind, I'm just happy that you can read my story. 

Okay bye!