Butterfly 3rd Knight

The Butterfly Knights

Butterfly 3rd Knight

 

Seven years later


"Dara-yaaaa.... You forgot your lunch" Mrs.Choi fasten her step so that she can reach Dara before she's gone


Dara who already left the house and hopped into the car murmured when she realized that, she then throw her bag to Seven lap and approach Mrs.Choi to take it"


"I'm sorry aunty,I forgot.. I'm just too excited..."


"Aigoo... Aigoo.... You two makes me headache ! Always spend time together but never take time to remind each other needs, aisshhh... Now go! It's getting late"


"Thank you aunty, we'll be back with lots of story on our first day in college... See you"


"Bye mom..." Seven yell from his car


"Bye.... Please take care each other okay.."


"Yes mom, we will...I won't let anybody touch Dara, they don't even dare to stare at Dara because of me!" Said Seven while start the engine


After seconds past the car finally drove away left Mrs.Choi who's still smiling too see her son and Dara going the first time to college. 


It's been years since Dara stay with Choi family, they got more blessing since Dara was there, Mr.Choi got promoted from his job and Grandmother health is getting better day by day, but the grandmother still don't want to show her affection to Dara. Dara doesn't understand why grandmother treat her like that, but as time goes by she understand that the grandmother character is a bit look like her father, she can handle it well.


Mrs.Choi is so proud of her son Seven, he's talented and handsome. He also always taking good care of Dara, protect her like his own sister. The moment Dara got bullied by some gangster in the neighborhood is the moment Dara never want to leave the house without Seven. 


Dara was going to buy some kitchen needs at the shop when some gangster reach her, they touch Dara's hair and about to kiss her but Seven already there to kick their . Thank God Seven has martial art ability, so it's easy for him to beat the gangster. Dara cries a lot and Seven promise to himself that Dara would never experience that incident anymore.


But worries struck on Mrs.Choi's mind, it's been Seven year since Dara's attendance to their house, but Jansuk never come to visit Dara. They tried to contact Jansuk at Thailand division but there's no news about him being replaced there. The fact that Jansuk still supporting Dara's financial it makes them more confuse. Dara decided that she will go back to Busan and try to find her father instead entering college, but Mr. and Mrs.Choi begged her to stay in the honor of Jansuk's will, taking good care of Dara until Jansuk back. It takes a long time for Dara to decide it, but Seven cries on her shoulder and begged her to stay with him instead, he said he cannot take care of her if she left him and he's worried if something bad happen if Dara go back to Busan. Dara's heart melting, she loves Seven so much just like she loves Sanghyun. She finally choose to stay, go to college and waiting for her father and Sanghyun to pick her. That moment is the very first time Mrs.Choi realize that Seven can not be apart from Dara.

 

"Good luck Dong Wook, good luck Dara... My prayers always be with you"


Mrs.Choi waves her hand and enter the house to start her activity as usual, her mind still blowing about Jansuk existence.

 


"Yah! What was that?"

 


"What, what??"

 

"Any man wouldn't dare to stare me?"

 

"Hahaha... You know I'm overprotected about you, we're gonna meet new people there and we don't know what kind of people they are, they might be a criminal or some mafia gang. So they won't have any chance to hurt you"


"Oppa.. This is college life, Aigoo... too much movie"


"Yeah, don't worry Dara.. trust me, you'll understand my words in the future"


Dara throw her bright smile to Seven, it's good to see that Seven always be with her anytime and anywhere. Not because she's always in a danger, but having someone so close trough her life journey makes her stronger day by day.


"Thanks Oppa"


"You're welcome princess"


At the campus


So, I guess we split up here. Your class is here and my class at the next building, don't worry too much Arrasseo? Call me if you need anything"


"Yes Oppa, see you at lunch"


Dara waves her hand to Seven who fasten his step to the next building, they got into Seoul University. They took Major in Music, Seven goes to Voice Major and Dara goes to Musicology Major. They have the same passion about music since Seven introduce Dara about music.


Dara get into the class and saw all the seat is full, suddenly all people in the class stop their talks and staring at her, yes no one can deny the perfect figure of Sandara Park. No one have the perfect beauty like her, some boys almost drop their jaw but most of the girls acts insecure. Dara can't step her feet because of the awkward situation, but then she decide to find her seat. Her eyes try to find empty seat but the boys spontaneously offering their seat, Dara is very confuse until a friendly looking guy with a cute eye bag come to approach her and grab her hand. Dara is almost shock and complaints heard all over the class, that guy take Dara to empty seat near him. 


"Please you're highness.." He bow gently, making the entire class gasps


"Thank you very much, I'm Dara by the way.." Said Dara in a happy tone


"No problem, I'm Seungri. Call me Riri"


"Oh, cute"


"I know, hahahahaha.."


Since then, they become best friend. Because they share the same class, Dara mostly spend her time always with Seungri. Seven who has different class with Dara complain that Dara is always with Seungri. At their first meet Seven interrogate Seungri almost all day, Seungri who has the genuine heart doesn't have difficulties when Seven ask him many question. And after months since they got college, finally Seven give up and approve that Seungri will guide whenever Dara go, because of  Seven can't always be with Dara.


"I don't understand you!" Dara put the food tray on the table and grab some fruit to be her first option to start lunch


"Yah! Do not murmur or I will tell Hyung about this!" Seungri also bite some apple from his tray


"I'm a grown woman now, I'm not high school anymore!"


"Yah! Dara.."


"Call me Noona! I'm older than you"


"What? It's only 1 month difference, Aigoo... I'm living with a dictator"


"Why don't you let me hang out with Chanyeol? He's very nice. What's the reason I have to listen to you?"


"Noona, I know who's Chanyeol is, I know him since high school! He always approach pretty girl and make them to be his girlfriend! And if you don't know he always looking desperately at your thigh, stop wearing skirt start tomorrow!"


"Yah! So what if he want to be my boyfriend, I have right."


"First of all... If any man want to be your boyfriend they have to pass some test. They have to pass Hyung Seven then me... It's not easy for them to have you!"


"Yah!"


"Stop yah yah me.. Or I will tell  Hyung"


"Aarrghhhh... "


"Noona! Did you know why we do this? Your beauty is beyond average, maybe you are goddess who came from the stars and incarnate to be a human, but you don't remember because all your memories was erased by heaven to accomplish your mission on earth" Seungri still munch his apple without noticing Dara's jaw about to drop because of the horror story that Seungri given


"I think I'm going to made a fan fiction about that! You're brilliant you know." 


"At first I don't understand why Seven Hyung overprotected to you, but I saw it with my eyes that those guys who has gluttony eyes every time they looking at you, making me realize that you won't save to be alone, that's why I choose to protect you too"


"Okay, I give up! You and Oppa wins, take me wherever you want"


"Good! Now finish your lunch, we have new class in a couples minute"


"Yes Sajangnim, I think you fit to be my manager when I become celebrity someday"


"As you wish princess"

 

Two years later

 

"Noona... Noona!!"


"Stop following me Ri!"


"No!!" He grabbed Dara's hand and take her inside the car


"Let me go!!"


"Get in!!" Seungri yell at her and make Dara trembling, it's the first time Dara saw Seungri mad like this


Dara get into the car and cries out loud, Seungri closed the door and take a seat beside her, he look disappointed. The very first time he let her anger flow out to Dara


"I hate him! I hate him!!!" Dara yell and still crying, Dara cannot contain her burden, it's the very first time Dara get broken hearted


"It's okay Noona, it's okay..." Seungri grab Dara's tiny body and hug her tight. 


It's his fault that Dara now get hurt. It's his fault Dara start a relationship with Lee Minho, it's his fault that Minho now is going out with another girl just because Dara refuse to have intimate relationship with him, and it's his fault when Minho start to seduce Dara at the quiet class while Seungri is dating with his new girlfriend.


"He's evil, I hate him!"


"I know..i know.. I told you last month, nappeun gijibe!!"


"I'm so ashamed Ri, if I believe in everything you said maybe this would never happen" 


"Hush... It's over now, forget it okay! Now, promise me that you won't tell this to Hyung, if you tell him you know what would happen right?"


"Yes Ri, oppa gonna beat Minho to death"


"Right! Smart girl... Just tell him that you don't love Minho anymore and don't give a hint that Minho is hurting you"


"Arrasseo... "


"I will finish Minho with my own way, don't worry okay!"


"No! Don't do anything bad to him Ri, please I don't want to make you into trouble. Just leave him, don't touch him"


"I can't see him around like there's nothing happen Noona! I have to do something to make him realize his mistakes"


"Yeah but, not in bad way Arrasseo?"


"Okay..." Seungri answered with lie


"Aigoo.. Thank you Riri, you're my loveliest panda. I don't know what to do if I don't have you"


"Yah! Always listen to every single word I say okay! That's enough for me"


"Yes... I will depend my life on you Ri, thank you"


Dara kiss seungri's cheek and hug him tight


"Don't ever cry like that again Noona, I thought I'm going to die" said Seungri with sad tone


Dara fall asleep at the car while Seungri drove the car heading to the beach where Dara can throw all her burden and her broken heart there.


Its been two year since Seungri know Dara. To him, Dara is someone very special in his life, Dara, who can never be replaced by anyone specially his girlfriends. Yes, Seungri is a playboy. He have lots of girlfriend who always stick to him but everybody knows that Seungri put Dara the most important than his girlfriends. 


Whenever Dara have troubles, Seungri always there. One day Dara don't have a ride to go back home because Seven is still busy with his classes, Seungri who notice this dare to left his girlfriend only just to take Dara home. Some of the girls hating on Dara because of that, most of them finally end the relationship but if some of them understand about Seungri's addict to Dara, Seungri himself will end the relationship, he's just not interest with good girl. Kind of playboy


Dara is a fragile woman, he know it since Seven tells him that Dara has bad moment in the past. Her perfect beauty also makes people want to have her in a bad way or harm her just because they know they won't have her attention. The lack of social interaction makes Dara seems easy to be fooled by anyone. Seungri and Seven is Dara's guardian angel, that's what their friends called them.


The moment Dara fall in love with an exchange student from Canada is the most depressing moment of Seungri and Seven life. Lee Minho who have a charisma and gorgeous appearance makes all girls fall in love with him. Lucky for Dara, Minho only attracted to Dara, the most beautiful woman he ever saw.


At the beginning Seven and Seungri don't want to give a permit. They track Minho background, why did he move to Korea and where he lives, checking his last school, but he never stated doing a bad record. But Seungri knows something that only bastard like him to notice it. Seungri never approved, Seven who don't found a bit of lack from Minho agree that Dara can start a special friendship with Minho, well after days of interrogation of course.


Dara protest to Seungri that still don't want to approve their relationship, he said he can't tell it with details but Seungri said he's not good enough for her. After long struggle and can't stand to see Dara look suffers, finally he approved it which he regretted it now.


Seungri promise to himself that no man can hurt her like that way again,he loves Dara more than anything.

 

Lee Minho body crashed to the corner of quiet classroom. 


Seungri who already beat him many times with his own hand approach him for the last time. He grab Minho's shirt collar and punch him once again in the head


BLAGGGG...


Minho got fainted


"What?? Give me a break!! Faint?" Seungri yell at him


The blood flow from Minho's lips, stupid! he can't even fight to defend himself. The anger because Minho hurting Dara is the only reason Seungri do that, the only reason he show his beasty side


"No one can hurt Dara, remember that !!" Seungri spit on the ground and left Minho there.


Unknown to him, Seven is there watching them since their first fight. Seven body trembling so hard, how can he not know about Dara's pain?

 

He can't forgive himself.


To be continue