Chapter 3

Wall of Love

     Everyone in the city of Seoul woke up looking forward for the 'wedding of the year' as everyone calls it. Newscasters excitedly talking about the wedding that everyone is looking forward to happen since SMEntertainment's CEO, Mr.Lee Soo Man, announced the event.

"Today is the much awaited wedding of SNSD's maknae, Seohyun, and Exo's baby-face, Luhan. The 'wedding of the year' as everyone calls it is expected to start at 2:00 in the afternoon at....."

    Seohyun let out a frustrated sigh, knowing that everyone knows about her and Luhan's wedding. She turned off the television and looked at her unnies who are busy arguing about what to do with her hair and makeup. She stood up and got in between her Jessica and Sunny unnie who have been arguing for the last 15 minutes about what to with her hair.

"Unnies, just leave my hair down and you can curl it a little bit."

     Both her unnies looked at her with thoughtful expressions and nodded. Her unnies started to do her hair while her Yoona and Yuri unnie are doing her makeup. 

"Hyun, remember to always take care of your husband ok? Especially when he just finished his schedule, you have to cook for him." Seohyun smiled hearing that. Her Tiffany 'umma' is out again.

"Don't forget to act sweet and cute around your Luhan-oppa too." Her Sunny unnie added causing the maknae to pout, "I don't like acting cute, plus I don't even call him oppa." Jessica flicked her forehead, "Pabo, you have to start calling him oppa and Hyun, incase you don't know, you don't have to act cute cause your'e naturally cute."

"Maknae, you also have to seduce him once in a while" Her Yoona unnie said seductively to her. Seohyun hearing that immediately blushed causing her unnies start to .

"Why not seduce him everyday" Yuri said to her coyly. "In no time you'll get pregnant,so.....why not do it everyday?"

    Seohyun choked on her own spit and screeched loud enough for eveyone to hear in a 2mile radius around her, "UNNIESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" causing everyone in the room with her laugh.

   Everyone continued laughing and ignored her glare. Jessica gave a satisfied smile and told her that after two long hours of getting ready, she is finally done. Seohyun doesn't even know what she looks like yet, but due to everyone's satisfied look, she knows she must look good. Sooyoung gave her the turn around signal and she did. She took her time observing herself on the mirror and smiled.

"Thank you for making me look perfect on my wedding day."

                                                                           Seohyun and Luhan                                                                                                 

      Seohyun waited for the signal to walk inside the church. She feels like her heart is gonna jump out of her chest because of too much nervousnes. She doesn't know what to expect. She doesn't even know how many people are gonna be attending the wedding or if they all agree with the marriage. Her thoughts got distracted when she heard that the song started playing and the church door opening for her.  She took a deep breathe before she started walking.

     Luhan faced the front of the church and his breathe caught. The lady confidently walking towards him is a goddess and it looks like he is not the only one who thinks that. Everyone is captivated with the beauty they are seeing. 'Elegant, Graceful, Beautiful, Innocent' my wife. Before Luhan knows it, Seohyun already reached him. He doesn't know what to do and just continued to stare at her. He didn't even notice that he is staring at her until he heard the visitors whistling at them. He blushed and looked at the tomato red Seohyun. 'Cute' he thought. He smiled at her and offered her his hand. Seohyun shyly but gladly took his outstretched hand. 

     The priest started talking and had a long speech, but the couple ignored it. Both are in their own world. Luhan couldn't keep his eyes off of Seohyun and kept stealing glances at her. "Ottoke?" Seohyun thought. The priest got the couple's attention when he asked the crowd if there is someone who doesn't want the marriage to happen. Everone looked around expecting someone to jeopardize the wedding.

"Nobody? Let us begin with the vows."

   Seohyun hearing that wanted to bolt for the door and just get out of the place and escape the wedding, but sadly she can't. 

"Xi Luhan, do you accept Seo Joo-Hyun as your lawfully wedded wife?" Luhan looked at Seohyun in the eye before answering, "I do." Seohyun flinched hearing that.

"Seo Joo-Hyun, do you accept Xi Luhan as your husband?" Luhan looked at Seohyun expectantly, leaving her no choice. "I do." Luhan heaved a sigh of relief.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Everyone cheered and applauded. "You may now kiss the bride." Luhan looked at Seohyun apologetically before stepping closer to her. "I'm sorry" he mumbled to her quietly. He held her face gently and kissed the edge of her lips causing everyone to go wild. Everyone thought that he kissed her lips, but sadly he didn't.

 

 

I'm so so so so sorry for the late update and for the boring chapter.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE to let me know that someone actually read this FF.