Chapter 2

Wall of Love

      Seohyun let out a relieved sigh when her unnies decided that its time to head back to their dorm. They have been pestering her on how to be a good wife to her soon to be husband, Luhan. They decided that if Seohyun is gonna be a good wife to Luhan, she needs to learn how to cook. In conclusion, her unnies decided that Seohyun should have cooking lessons which went well....except when they got kicked out for starting a food fight. Seohyun chuckled remembering the teacher's face when her Jessica unnie threw a pink food coloring on the teacher's shirt because her unnie decided that she hated the color of the teacher's shirt. When they got kicked out, her unnies wanted to make sure that their maknae knows how to properly take care of a baby because they want her to be 'ready' when the right time comes for her and Luhan to have a baby. Seohyun blushed just thinking about being with Luhan in that kind of way. "He is handsome,cute,kind,nice and respectful" was her last thought before she closed her eyes.     

     Seohyun woke up to her unnies' laughing like hyenas talking about Exo-m's leader, Kris, who passed out when he heard about her and Luhan's wedding. She stayed on her bed and just listened to her unnies. "I'm gonna miss them" she thought smiling sadly. She knows that she is expected to live with Luhan once they get married and she doesn't know what her thoughts are about that matter, the only thing she knows is that she is scared . 

She looked at her phone and sighed, three more days before the wedding.

 

                                                                                       SEOHYUN AND LUHAN                                                                                

      Luhan just finished with his schedule, so he decided to go and walk around the mall before going home. He went out of a guy's clothing store ready to go home when he felt someone pulling on his shirt. He looked behind him and found a smiling cute little girl holding a balloon.

"Are you alright?" he worriedly asked the little girl. The little girl nodded and handed him the balloon smiling cutely. Luhan smiled at the little girl and accepted the balloon.

"Please take care of Seohyun unnie." Luhan was shocked and is about to reply when the little girl's mom called her. She ignored her mom and showed her pinky to Luhan, "Promise me." Luhan nodded and wrapped his pinky with her's, "I promise."

Three more days.....

    Luhan laid on his bed thinking about the promise he made with the little girl. "Will I be able to take care of her?" he thought to himself. Even though it is an arranged marriage, he decided that he will keep his promise and take care of her. He would treat her like a husband would treat his wife. 

Will she let him though?

 

I'm really sorry for the short and y chapter..:(

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.:)