Hurt

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SLAP!

Minah slapped Jinhee across the face. She fell to the ground with bleeding lips. She already had been hit numerous times by a belt at her back by her stepmother.

“You hurt my daughter again and you will get more than this!” The witch yelled and smack Jinhee’s back with the belt again. Jinhee bit her lips, trying not to scream. Minah grabbed Jinhee’s hair and pulled her up.

“This is for getting me in trouble…” Minah whispered and banged Jinhee’s head on the wall. Jinhee felt kinda dizzy and instantly everything went black.

“Umma… she fainted.” Minah smirked and crossed her arms.

“Let her be. Come on… let’s go eat dinner.” The witch said and went to the dining room. Minah kick Jinhee with her foot so she can see Jinhee’s face. She smirked and then left Jinhee alone in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when she woke up she already on the bed in the bedroom. She felt a cold thing on her forehead and realized it was a wet towel. She looked around still feeling a bit dizzy. She sat up and winced a bit because of her back. She looked to the side and it’s empty.

“Jieun must be downstairs making breakfast…” Jinhee whispered to herself. She went to the bathroom and get ready to go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jieun’s POV

“Yah! ! WILL YOU HURRY UP! I’M HUNGRY HERE!!” I heard Minah shouted from the dining room. Who she calling ? Herself? Such an annoying jerk. Those witches hurt unnie until she fainted! They are merciless! It’s hurt to see Jinhee unnie in such messed. I can’t stand seeing her like that. I felt like killing those witches! But I can’t do that, I will be thrown in jail and those witches will fully rules this mansion.

If only we can move out. We can’t do that too. Appa won’t let us. Besides… This mansion is by the name of our mother but because she passed away she heir it to Jinhee unnie. We can’t just leave the house. Those witches supposed to leave. I sigh and put the breakfast on tray and brought it to the dining table.

“Ughh… finally… What a slowpoke.” The witches said. I should spit on their foods before I give to them. Nahh… Jinhee unnie said… never fight fire with fire. I dine the foods to them one by one. After that I stand beside the table like a maid. I checked my watch, shool start at 8.30 am and now it’s 8.12am. Aish… Will these witches eat quickly I don’t want Jinhee unnie get in trouble again because of me. Then I heard footsteps from the stairs. Jinhee unnie came to the dining room with my bag. She gave it to me with a smile.

“Ahh… you’re here. I hope you learned your lesson idiot. If you hurt Minah again I will throw you out from the house.” The witches said and look at Jinhee unnie. Jinhee unnie shows no express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter