Principal's office

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 of them are in the principal’s office. Minah is still crying while Jinhee just glared at her. Jieun is been treated by the school nurse that had been called by the principal. L.Joe is by Minah side to calm her down. Taemin just leaned on his chair and put his hands in his pockets. He is there just because the principal called him too.

“First day of school and this thing happened?” The principal asked all of them.

“Jinhee… this is not like you to create a fight.” The principal eyed her.

“I did that for a reason.” She answered.

“But still… beat people up is not the solution.” The principal said again.

“She hurt my sister.” Jinhee gritted her teeth and glared at Minah.

“Minah. Why did you beat Jieun?” The principal asked.

“I didn’t beat her. I was just protecting myself. I was changing my clothes when suddenly Jieun start attacking me.” Minah fake a sobbed.

“You’re LIAR!!” Jinhee charged towards her but been held back by Jieun.

“Don’t unnie.” Jieun try to calm her sister down.

“Jinhee control your temper. Don’t make me call your parents.” The principal threatened. Jinhee scowled and sit back on the chair.

“Taemin, Byunghyun… what did you see when you arrived there?” The principal asked the boys.

“I saw Minah on the floor and Jinhee slapped her.” L.Joe looked at Jinhee with a glared.

“What about you Taemin?” The principal asked.

“I didn’t see anything.” Taemin shrugged.

“Based on the evidence looks like Jinhee and Jieun are guilty.” The principal made his decision. Jinhee and Jieun eyes widened.

“What?” Jinhee asked. Minah smirked.

“Between Jieun and Minah. Minah hurt more than Jieun. She even in more messed than Jieun. Isn’t that meaning that Minah been beaten more than a one person?” The principal said. Jinhee clenched her fist. There’s no way she could win now.

“Fine… just let me take the punishment. Don’t punish Jieun.” Jinhee said.

“Unnie…” Jieun was touched.

“If that’s what you want. Araso… you will take the punishment and I let Jieun go.” The principal said.

“No… I will take the punishment too.” Jieun said.

“Don’t Jieun. Let unnie take care of this. You don’t have a bad record yet. So don’t create one. Araso?” Jinhee lightly squeezed Jieun shoulders.

“But-“

“I don’t think this is fair.” Taemin said. All eyes are on him.

“Why are you saying that?” The principal raised an eyebrow.

“You only hear one side of the story. What about the other side of the story?” Taemin said without looking at the principal. Taemin stand up from his seat and walked to Jieun. Her eyes widened.

“Tell your story.” Taemin said to her. She gulped and looked at Jinhee. Jinhee nodded her head.

“A-araso…” Jieun said and she started talking what had happened. The principal eyes widened in shocked. Minah also start sweating. L.Joe looked at Minah in disbelief. Taemin… just the same cold expression.

“You can eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter