Late

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you ahjussi!” Jinhee and Jieun shout while running out of the car to the gate. The time shows 8.39. The gate closed at 8.30am. They stop in front of the closed gate.

“Oh no! Unnie… the gate already closed!” Jieun panic.

“Come on.” Jinhee dragged Jieun to the back of the school. She look to the left and to the right. When she saw no one she bent down beside the wall.

“Get on my back and climb the wall.” Jinhee said. Jieun hesitate, she worried that she would hurt her sister back.

“Ppali!” Jinhee urged her. Jieun got no choice. She got on Jinhee’s back and climbs the wall. She landed gracefully on her feet. Jinhee get up and start to climb the wall.

“KIM JINHEE!” A voice shout. Jinhee was shock by that voice.

“Woah!” Jinhee landed on her . She quickly get up and push Jieun behind the tree.

“Unnie…”

“Shhh…” Jinhee shush her and face the angry looking teacher.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park.” Jinhee bowed.

“Late again Jinhee.” Mrs. Park said while holding a big wooden ruler ready to smack students with it.

“Choesonghamnida.” Jinhee bowed again. Mrs. Park look around the place like she is looking for something.

“Where’s Jieun?” Mrs. Park ask.

“She came early today. She’s already in class.” Jinhee said.

“She can come early… Why are you late?” Mrs. Park ask.

“Because… I’m…. Lazy…” Jinhee gave a lame excuse. Mrs. Park motioned Jinhee to come closer to her with her index finger. Jinhee walk to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter