Aoi; Threat

A new White Prince ♥

Aoi pov:

`knock knock`

I rubbed my eye and sat up. I wonder who it is. It is only 7am right now. I looked across the room. Oppa is still fast asleep on the bed opposite me. I giggled and made my way to the door. I looked through the doorhole, but there was no one there.

Slowly, I opened the door slightly and poked my head out. I turned my head from right to left. No sign of any movement. Then my gaze fell down and I looked on the floor.

A cardbox box was lying on the floor. I looked around and squatted down.

Is this for me?

There was a small white sheet on the top.

Aoi.

I carried the box back into the room and sat down on the couch.

I shook the box next to my ears. Hmm.

I took the lid off and dropped the box on the floor. I didn’t dare to move and take my eyes off the thing.

What should I do now?

From the outside, the box is just another ordinary cardboard box…but inside….

The inside was covered in blood, well a dark red colour which resembles the colour of blood. But that was not the most frightening…it was the doll. I picked up the doll, the head was twisted off and the limbs were chopped off as well. I remember this doll. When we were still in SM, they designed a set of dolls to promote us, one for each of us. The design was based on our debut concept, and the dolls are suppose to resemble us. The broken one in my hand now is the “Aoi” one.

Why would anyone do this?

I heard some shuffling from inside the room.

Oppa must be awake.

I quickly put the doll back into the box and kick it under the couch and let the cover hide it.

“Oh love..you so early today” He climbed onto the couch seat next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“n-neh…I..I am excited about today, that’s why.” I rashly thought of a reason and smiled at him.

“Ah chinja?” He pinched my cheeks and pulled me into a hug. “Love, why are you panting??”

“Um..Ani….Must be the hot air.” I sat up and walked to the toilet. “I’ll go and wash my face now.”

I slammed the toilet door and leaned on it. I need some time to refresh myself.

The doll was frightening. Definitely another anti of me…or maybe an anti of Eunoi. This is not the first time I have received hate mails and stuff…but nothing as gory as that. I know they wouldn’t actually twist my head and dissect me like that…but how can I not be scared after seeing that. I’m probably going to have nightmares tonight.

I can’t tell Eunhyuk oppa, he will get so worried. Must calm down. I splashed my face with water and looked into the mirror.

Everything will be fine. With that I walked out of the toilet confidently and sat back down next to Eunhyuk oppa.

“We better get ready now, you probably want to go and shop, we’ll have a shopping and touring day today, and I also want to go to the beach for sunset and tomorrow, how about Disneyland?” He looked up from the map and asked.

I nodded and went into the room to get change.

~~~

It was nearly 9am when we got to the hotel lobby.

“Lucky that none of the fans are here or else we won’t be able to get out of the hotel.” Oppa joked and pulled my arm.

I actually want the fans to be here, at least then the antis won’t be able to do anything to us.

I really wasn’t in the mood to enjoy all the shopping and touring.

Oppa obviously was, he dragged me everywhere and showed me everything. Is actually quite amusing to watch him pointing out and telling me what everything is from his own knowledge, but there are English signs everywhere, which helps me loads, cause sometimes I don’t even understand what he is rambling about.

Soon, it was lunchtime. Oppa said he wants to have some ice cream first and so we went to this small ice cream shop. Oppa brought me to a table and went and order. He gave me the receipt and told me to wait and he is going to get something really quickly.

While I was waiting, this girl came up to me with a huge box.

“Hi, would you like to buy some chocolate?” I looked up from my phone and smiled at the girl.

The girl was smiling sweetly at me and showed me her box.

I took out my wallet and handed her the money and was about to grab a chocolate from her box, but she stopped me and handed me one instead. “Here you are.”  I nodded and she walked off.

I tried to break the chocolate bar with packing still on, but it wouldn’t break.

Hmmm….that’s odd.

I unwrapped the chocolate and tried to break it again. It still doesn’t work.

At last, a bit came off.

Surprised, I threw the chocolate bar on the table.

Why is their a knife in the chocolate?

I looked around, the girl is not here anymore.

Hesitantly, I grabbed the chocolate bar and looked at it.

There’s some writing on the knife. I broke the chocolate off and I could figure out what it said.

“LEAVE OR DIE.” It was written in a red paint.

I saw Eunhyuk oppa in the corner of my eyes and I wrapped the chocolate and knife back together and chucked it in plastic bag and into my bag. 

“Aigoo, how come the ice cream is taking so long, I wanna eat it now!” I pretended nothing happened and aegyoed at oppa.

~~~~

We got back to the hotel at 9 after going to the beach and having dinner.

Oppa has been in a really good mood for the entire day, the exact opposite of me.

“Aoi, you look really tired today, are you sick?” He touched my forehead and sat down next to me after coming out of the bathroom.

“Ani….I am just a bit tired.” I just hid the knife under the couch just now. I don’t know what to do with it. I can’t throw it in the bin, if other people find out, that will be worse, and I can’t let oppa knows either.

`ring ring`

I looked at my phone on the table.

Perfect timing.

I messaged Taehyon to call me back just now cause I really need to talk to one of them.

I excused myself and answered the phone.

Taehyon: oh unnie!

Aoi: Ah TAEHYON!

Taehyon: what did you want from me?

Aoi: Taehyon, are you serious? You must be joking!?

Taehyon: what are you talking about unnie?

Aoi: Okay, darling, stop crying, everything will be fine, unnie is here to listen to you

Taehyon: crying? Huh? I don’t understand.

Aoi: you don’t want other people to know? Not even Alea or Haesun, alright hang on…

I put the phone down and looked at Eunhyuk oppa. “Oppa, I’ll go out and talk to taehyon.” I whispered to him and ran out.

And of course, Eunhyuk oppa didn’t suspect anything.

Once I got out, I quickly put the phone next ot my ear again.

Taehyon: Unnie, are you going to answer me or not.

Aoi: TAEHYON!!! I NEED YOUR HELP

Taehyon: what was that then?

Aoi: it doesn’t matter, I just needed to get out of the room and I don’t want oppa to suspect anything.

Taehyon: alright…if you say so, so what’s wrong?

Aoi: You cannot imagine what I received today………

I told everything from the box this morning to the chocolate in the afternoon.

Taehyon: Unnie, are you alright?? You should seriously get back to Korea right now!!!!!

Aoi: I don’t know…I don’t want to ruin oppa’s fun here.

Taehyon: But still…is too dangerous there!

Aoi: I kn……..

Taehyon: unnie?

Aoi:……..

Taehyon: unnie? You still there?

Aoi:…..


Oooops I forgot to update yesterday...I was going to but I forgot. Mianhae!!!!!

anyways, `sob sob` Some people unsubscribed...and I know who they are cause I write down all my subscribers. That just ruined my day...nah, I don't get upset that easily...but to be honest, I was a bit disappointed..

Must work harder to prove that i am actually good!!!!!

heheheheh

anyways, flamey radio !!

Flamey; helloooo there lovely people!!!!!!! I've got a task for all of you...please advertise for me ~~~ so next time to you talk to your friends on AFF, advertise "A new White Prince" heheheh [shameless advertising] hohohohohoh

alright next!

I've made a new twitter account and deactivated my old one due to personal reasons. So for those who have twitter, go and follow me and I'll follow you back

http://www.twitter.com/everflaming

Let's go and tweet about kpop!!!!!! <3

Now.....I shall invite today's guests...they are a bunch of SCARY people.

`drum rolls`

EUNOI antis!

Flamey; eh Hi!

Eunoi antis; `glares`

Flamey: `gulps` so...uh..tell me..why do you hate euno-

Female Eunoi antis; GAAAAH EUNOI!! conspiracy!!!!!!! Kill her!!! SHE STOLE OUR OPPA

Flamey; `nods` ok...ay...and what about you guys?

Male Eunoi antis; hmph, lee hyuk jae `smirks` as if he deserves our lovely aoi...We'll prove to her that he is worthless!

Female Eunoi antis; Did you just call our prince, WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!

Male Eunoi antis; yes we did, cause is the truth!!!!!!! and did you just say you want to kill our princess!!!

Female Eunoi antis; BWAHAHAH PRINCESS, SHE IS SO UGLY!

Flamey; `leaves the room silently before she gets murdered by the two gangs`

-      Shun pu; Aki Toyosaki

hehe a relaxing song, her voice is so cute!!!!!! actually SHE is so kawaiiii!!!!!!!

-      Syururub; Monday Kiz

The song itself is touching and the tune is really catchy and love the beat and the video is pretty good as well

-       Silent scream; Girl next door

The song is quite good but the video is a bit...eh weird and not that good. but I like the dance at the chorus bit

but yeh...I haven't heard much good songs this week

ohhh and do you like my poster for Aoi? I am quite pleased with this one ^^