Alea; something is fishy

A new White Prince ♥

Alea pov:

Why isn’t Heechul oppa picking up? I am pretty sure he is not on a schedule right now…what is he doing? Is he avoiding me again?

Aigoo, thinking about that, it just reminded me that he is going to the army soon. I’m going to miss him loads, I don’t even get to see him very often now. I sort of wish that we are back in White Prince, back then, I could see him easily..but I guess we weren’t dating back then.

`buzz buzz`

I quickly dashed to my phone across the room on the table.

One new message

From Sarang

Mianhae alea, I’m a bit busy right now, I’ll call you when I have time.

Bye.

Chullie.

Bwoh?? Is this all he got to say to me? Busy, busy about what?

“Hi alea” I lazily looked up and waved to Aoi unnie who just came back home.

“You didn’t go out today, did you? No plans at all?” She went into the kitchen and called out.

“Ani…UNNIE!” Maybe Aoi unnie knows something. I ran into the kitchen with my phone and leaned on the oven opposite her.

“Bwoh?” She puts down her cup and looked at me.

“Do you know if Heechul oppa is busy about something? Or whether or not SJ is really busy lately?”

“I don’t know about Heechul, but SJ shouldn’t be too busy right now, they are just preparing for their comeback.” She grabbed another drink and walked out.

Heechul oppa is not even in the actual comeback, true, he is still recording with them but he is not going to be in any of the promotion at all.

I’ll pay him a visit tomorrow then.

~~~~

I quickly got changed and walked into Taehyon’s room.

“Taeeeeehyonnie” I aegyoed as I climbed onto her bed.

“What’s with the tone? What do you want unnie?” I love my smart dongsaeng.

“You know where SJ is today? I am sure Henry would have told you.”

“Neh, they are just at their normal studio, why don’t you just ask my future brother in law nex time? Is much easier.” She shrugged and grabbed her jacket. “Alright, I’m going to uni now, bye unnie!”

Alright, time to find out what is happening.

~~~

“Looking for SJ, they are in that room.” The people walking around in the building recongised me and greeted me, most of them are the SJ workers.

I peeked into the room.

Heechul opa is not there.

I stood back up and walked backward.

“OUCH!!!!” I jumped and looked around, and there he is, Heechul oppa clutching his foot.

“Omo oppa, kenchana!?” I pulled him to the nearby seat and let him rest.

“Kenchana..why are you here?” He asked in a semi annoyed and patient tone.

“I wanted to see you” Yeh sure…and checked out what you hiding from me as well.

“I told you I’m busy, why don’t you go back home first, I’ll message you tonight”

“Why don’t you want me to be here?” I pouted and grabbed his arm.

“Ani, that’s not it, is just that….” He wasn’t able to finish his sentence and so I just interrupted. “Fine, I’ll go then!” Can’t he just tell me what is the matter!!??!

He nodded, he didn’t even apologise or anything, can’t he tell that I am upset and annoyed???

He stood up and was about to walk me to the lifts. “Don’t follow me, just go back to work.” I told him and spun around.

I could hear his footsteps fading off, he should be following me or something no matter what  I say!!!!

I turned around and see Leeteuk oppa standing there.  “Oh oppa!”

“ehOEHASFA…Hi” He freaked out and said some weird stuff. What? “Sorry, I’m not feeling too well.” What is he holding his hands? He realised that I was looking and slowly put it behind his back.

“Using the lifts?” He asked hesitantly.

I nodded.

“I’m using the stairs, need to keep fit.” With that he waved and ran off. I didn’t even get a chance to asked him.

So, not only Heechul oppa is weird, but other SJ members are werid as well. Omo…could it be because both Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa are going to the army, and they are feeling..upset?


As promised a heelea chapter, alright nothing much happens in this chapter but still yessssh~ anyways I hope the heelea shippers are not disappointed.  You lovely readers disappointed is the last thing that I want.

I am still looking for photos for a poster, so please wait patiently~

and now time for flamey radio~~~~!!!

Flamey; annyeong everyone!

audience; annyeong~!!

Flamey; Before I say anything, I'll invite today's guest first..........Heechul!!!

Heechul; annyeonghasaeyo, I am heechul of Super Junior!

Flamey; welcome heechul oppa, so just as a question out of curiousity, why are you avoiding Alea?

Heechul; Flamey shii, do you want me to tell the people, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS WHY I AM AVOIDING HER!!!

Flamey; Aigoo, don't scream at me, but you are absolutely correct, so that was a stupid question, sorry >.<

Heechul; aish, but flamey shii, I have a request

Flamey: deh?

Heechul; can you find a pretty photo of me for the poster

Flaney; oh of course heechul shii, well thank you for coming today!

alright and ohh i love this song

-           Although you said so; Lee Hyun ft Mighty Mouth

I never really like Lee hyun, but is voice is really nice after listening to Although you said so. but personally I don't really like Mighty Mouth's part in it.