Alea; fairytale

A new White Prince ♥

Alea pov:

I was on my way home from SJ’s studio. I opened my bag to look for my keys, but it cannot be found. I quickly found a seat and poured everything out of my bag…no matter how many times I looked through my bag, I can’t find it.

Did I drop at the building?

I thought long and hard, I probably did. I quickly chucked everything back into my bag and hurried back to the building.

The people there just let me in, giving me a confused look. I didn’t stop to explain to them, I simply gave them a smile and ran upstairs.

In every possible areas that I could have dropped my keys, I searched. I even asked the people who walked passed.

Eventually, I gave up. I just sat a chair and threw my bag on the chair next to me. “Aish..AYEE!” I spotted some silvery thing under the chair opposite me. I shot down on the floor and picked it up.

YES! Finally found it!!!!! I was about to stand up and leave, but then I heard the SJ boys talking.

I slowly stood up and edged towards the door. I listened to their conversation and I was able to recognise most of their voices.

“IT WAS SO CLOSE JUST NOW!!! I THINK SHE SAW IT AS WELL!!!!!” Leeteuk.

Saw what??

“Hyung!! You need to be more careful, I don’t want her to find out!” Heechul!!

What is he hiding from me?

“Hyung, but have you prepared everything else??” Kyuhyun.

“deh! I’ve told the security already and they are fine with it…what else…ah, leeteuk hyung, are the lights done??” Heechul.

What does he need to tell the security?

“of course, your skilful hyung I fixed them already” Leeteuk.

“Great, perfect.” Heechul.

“Hyung, you sure you wanna do this though?” Eunhyuk.

“deh….I don’t want her to be too upset..” Heechul.

Upset? Over what?

“but what if she cries..or maybe even you cry..what would you do? It is pretty  depressing when one cries at that situation.” Siwon.

Cry? What situation????

I heard footsteps and quickly ran and hid behind the wall. I stopped and leaned on the wall. I am so confused right now…I’ve got so many questions in my head.

“but what if she cries..or maybe even you cry..what would you do? It is pretty  depressing when one cries at that situation.”

Why would I cry?....What could Heechul oppa do to me that can make me cry? Unless….he wants to break up with me?!

I walked out of the building lost. I don’t know what is happening to me but I just feel really weak and tired. Oppa is breaking up with me? Is it because he is going to the army?

`buzz buzz`

I took my phone out and read the message.

From Chullie

Hey alea darling, let’s meet tonight, come to the studio building, I’ll wait for you at the roof level.

Love Heechul

My heart dropped as if I just received a death message.

Slowly, I took the train home and just sat there for hours..until it was time to go and meet oppa.

I hesitated before going out of the house. Should I go or not?

~~~~

I stood at in front of the building. I looked up. Most of the lights are turned off already. From outside, you can see squares of lights spread around the building. The building was pretty much empty.

The security nodded at me as I walked in. “Miss Alea, this is for you” He handed me a paper bag with a key wrapped in it.

With the key in my hand, I slowly entered the lift and waited for it to reach the roof level.

`ding`

The door opened and I walked out slowly. Still debating on whether or not I should go in.

I peeked through the window before entering in.

It was pitch black. Is he there?

My hands trembled as I fit the key in to the keyhole.

`click`

The door opened all the way and I gasped.

Dumbed and enchanted, at the vision before my eyes- the most magnificent warmth and love I have ever felt. The bulbs on the floor lit up one by one as I walked in, as if it was bowing down to me, waiting for my walk.

What is this?

It is like a page out of a romance fairytale. Here I came along to a dream world and finds  a prince awaiting my entrance.

“Alea.” He calls.

With one look at his smile, my heart melts as if it was a butter under sun.

I walked towards him and his arms reached for my shoulders. He looked into my eyes and stared into it. He must have been able to see the fear and doubts. He turned aside and stared away at the floor.  I couldn’t see the answers through his eyes.

“Oppa…” I whispered.

I could not bear to look at him anymore. My vision blurred and I let out a soft cry.

“Love, why are you crying?” He reached for my face but I backed away.

“If you are going to break up with me, just tell me now….get it over and done with!” I screamed at him, keeping my head down.

“b-break up?” He grabbed my arm and lifted my face. “Alea, what are you talking about?”

I put my arms around him and cried on his shirt. “Aren’t you going to break up with me?”

“B-bwoh!? Ani, of course not love” He wiped the tears off my face and gave me a gentle smile.

He is not breaking up with me?

I simply stood there very still, and looked at him. He walked a step back and snapped finger.

The darkness surrounding us lit up and welcomed us with the most beautiful lights.

“Saranghaeyo” He gave me a kiss on the cheek and let me rest on his shoulder.  “wait for me…I’ll be back in two years time.”

“Oppa..so you aren’t breaking up with me?”

“Of course not, I just want to spend more time with you and give you a memorable time before I go into the army…I want you to remember tonight and the remaining one month I have with you before I have to leave.” He held onto me tighter and whispered into my ear.

I nodded and cried again. “Oppa, I’ll miss you.”

A relatively longer update :D I am so tired right now....I walked around the city for 6 hours today. My legs are dying right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrr, but i guess it was for my loveliest unnie's 18th birthday so is alright :) heheh

Alea is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aigoo.

AND I MADE NEW POSTERS !! Trust me the first ones were ugly and dodgy and stupid looking.

alright, I'll let flamey take over :)

Flamey Radio!

Flamey: HARRRRRO THERE!!!! as promised a "double portion" !!! heheheh cause I being extrememly lazy the last time I updated.

anyways, updating you with the crazy moments of my life. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SAY THIS EARLIER!!!!! My friend saw Xander in Macau. I think it was last week when she told me. I literally blasted her eardrums on the phone. I mean she saw Xander, the ALEXANDER LEE EUSEBIO!!!!!!!!!! :D I wanna seeeeeeee him!!!!!!

Hmmmm, what else? I AM INTO THE NEW BAND, B1A4 ^^ I love them, I don't even know why. but I LOVE THEM. Especially gongchan and jiyoung :) <3 So if you dislike them, prepare to die...nah, I am not that horrible.

Well, enough of me rambling on, we will now invite today's guest! Alea&Taehyon, Heechul&Henry, Royalties&Elves.

WELCOMEEEE!!!!!!!

Alea&Taehyon; Hi! White prince's alea and taehyon!

Heechul&Henry; Annyeonghasaeyo, Super Junior's Heechul and Henry

Royalties&Elves; KYAAA!!!!!! WHITE PRINCE!!!!!! SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!

Flamey; well then, welcome, we will now go into the latest news with them! So firstly, congrats Alea&Heechul!!!!! Alea, you must be relieved that heechul is not actually dumping you

Alea; deeeeh `hugs heechul`

Royalties&Elves; KISSS! KISS!! KISS!!!!!!

Alea&Heechul; `blushes`

Flamey; NO!!! This is a PG channel!!!! no inappropriate context on flamey radio!!!!!! If you want them to kiss, go and watch "Kiss the Radio" and request there.

Flamey; so henry, tell me, I have always be troubled by the fact that you like Taehyon, what do you see in her?? I mean she is so....`cough`

Taehyon: YAH! YOU WANNA DIE!!!! `kicks flamey`

Flamey: that `points at taehyon`

Henry: `laughs` SHE IS SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEE `kicks flamey as well`

Flamey: YAHH HENRY LAU!!!!!!!!

Royalties&Elves; KYAAAAH SO CUTE!!!! `imitates them and kicks flamey`

Flamey; STOP KICKING ME!!!!! `rages` `uses her flaming power and shoots them all out of the room`

-       O.K.; B1A4

absolutely biased but oh well, go and watch the video!!!! GONCHAN AND JIYOUNG!!!!! KYAAAA fangirls ^^

-       pinocchio; f(x)

Haven't heard from them for a while. I love the beat of the song, is so catchy and addictive but is a bit weird...like a good weird :)

-     The story only I didn't know; IU

Such a touching song, if I have to describe this song, I would say sad, touching, serious but slightly awkward. I love the way she sung it....all the emotions and stuff :(

-       The Rainy Season; Jung In

The song is so relaxing and her beautiful voice as well!!

I hope this "double portion" made you all happy ^^