Aoi; once lost but now found

A new White Prince ♥

Aoi pov:

It has been a long time already. All along, I’ve been sitting there, thinking of all the things that I would say to my mum, dad, haesun, al, taehyon, eunhyuk and all my friends if I can survive out.

I won’t cry. I said I wouldn’t cry, ever again.

I need to be strong, is the only way I can get out.

Eunhyuk oppa, where are you?

“Look at this!” Someone ran in and screamed.

I heard some shuffling and moving of chairs. I sat up and listened.

“What’s this?”

“Eunhyuk oppa’s twitter!”

Oppa’s twitter?! What does it say!?!? Read it out!!!

“MAN!!! His UFO as well” Another shouted and jumped up.

What does it say? Why are they so shocked? Does oppa know where I am?

I shuffled along the floor and became really restless.

“SHUT UP!” One of them snapped at me.

I continued and I could hear them walking towards me.

“Don’t!” One of them was about to hit me but someone stopped her. “Eunhyuk oppa said not to.”

Oppa.

“We are his fans!” The same girl continued, “He is going to get really upset if we do hurt her.”

Her conscience is kicking in. She walked towards me and pushed the other girl away. “Maybe, we should let her go.”

I nodded furiously and mumbled even more.

It was silence afterwards and I stayed still too.

Around 5 minutes of silence passed.

“fine, let her go.”

I was so relief when I heard that.

However, they didn’t untie anything or remove the blindfold. Instead, I heard a photo snap.

“Quick, post it on his twitter and write the address there, we’ll leave now.”

Then, everything back quiet after a few door slams.

It was so quiet that I could hear the ticking of the clock.

 At each tick, I would anticipate someone kicking the door open and I would be save.

I was getting really tired and drowsy. I was about to close my eyes and rest but suddenly, I heard a loud bang. The bang that I’ve been waiting for.

“Aoi!”

A few people ran in and removed the blindfold and all the ropes. They handed me some water, but I ignored them all. I reached straight for Eunhyuk oppa and threw my arms around him.

“Oppa.” I cried into his shirt.

“Is okay now.” Oppa repeated himself over and over again. I could feel his heart pounding really quickly as well. While reassuring me, he was reassuring himself as well.

I haven’t cried so much for a long time.

“Aoi” After a while, as I started to calm down, he called my name.

I looked up at him.

“Smile,” I wasn’t able to register what he was doing at first but I smiled anyways. It was only after 10 seconds that I figured out that he took a photo.

I looked over his shoulder and he was tweeting again.

My wife, once lost but now found. Komawo.


11.07.11

sorry for the short chapter, I am just not really in the mood. A lot of things have been bothering me, and not to mention the fact that I am leaving in one week.

I am sorry that I haven't been able to thank all of you individually and reply all your messages, but here, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you.

One more chapter and this shall be finished, please anticipate!