Wish Uppon A Star

You Got A Message:JinYoung Path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLV7M1sdjg

 

 

Lights.Laughters.Smiles.Everywhere.You can see the happiness in everyone's face.No matter age.Children,adults and even elders seem to be happy.Cute couples cuddling,children playing and eating cotton candy.It is a beautiful scenery.

All this beauty made you smile.JinYoung looked at you and smiled as well.''I love it when you smile.'' He said.His words made you blush.Then he held your hand and you started walking to the main square of the town.You were sitting at a bench,waiting for the Christmas fireworks.You couldn't stop looking at the stars.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

''Looking at the stars,Minji?''

''Umma,aren't they beautiful?I could stare at them for days...''

''They remind me of you,seuta(star).Always bright.Giving me light.Promise me you'll stay like that,seuta.''

''I promise umma!!''

''Quick,make a wish!A star is falling!Hurry seuta!''

''A-Araso,a-araso!!''

''What did you wish for,seuta?''

''I wished for appa to come back.''

''...Seuta...''

''What did you wish for umma?''

''The same,seuta...the same.''

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

A tear rolled down your cheeks from that memory.''M-Minzy?Why are you crying?'' You heard JinYoung's voice.You hid your face in his chest.You were rubbing yourself on him.He could feel your hot tears on his shirt.He was holding you tight,trying to stop your tears from falling down.''Minzy?'' He asked again.You went back to your first position and while looking at the stars,you spoke.

''It was 13 years ago...My appa had gone to fight with other soldiers...Me and my umma were alone.Every Christmas,i would wish for my appa to come back safe and sound.That was until i became 13.We got a call...There was a man's voice telling us that appa died fighting.They had found him lying down,wearing a necklace with a photo inside.A photo of us.Smiling.I remember my appa's last words before he left for war.'Follow Your Dream And Make Me Proud' was what he said.From that time,every Christmas,i wish uppon the stars,that my appa rests in peace.'' While saying these,you were looking up the stars,smiling and tears were filling your eyes.

JinYoung was speechless.He couldn't  believe that you've been through all this.He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and you rested your head on his chest.He started singing a few notes from B1A4's 'Only One'.

''Cry when you want to cry.Don't purposely hold your sadness.

I'll embrace you so that you can smile again.

I pray no tears in your dreams.

I know you'll fly high in your life.''

You were crying in his arms.Bursting into tears.He was holding you.Embracing you.''O-op-pa.Don't let me go!'' You said while crying.''Never.'' He whispered in your ear.

''Saranghe.'' You murmured loud enough for him to listen.

''Nado,seuta.Nado saranghae.'' He said.

''I knew you could do it,seuta.Your father and I are proud of you.We are watching you and protecting you from up here.Don't you ever think we forgot you.How could we?You are our precious and shiny seuta.We love you.Merry Christmas,seuta.''

''U-Umma?'' You said inside your head.

''Yes,seuta?'' You heard that voice again.

''Saranghae.''

''Nado,seuta.Nado saranghae.''