I Do

You Got A Message:JinYoung Path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3FWzKZqq4o&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BhfJRYxGqOVQHrt2E6QE6S

 

 

''Are you ready,Minzy?'' Bom asked you before getting out of the house.''Nae,unnie.You don't have to worry,I now have JinYoung to protect me.'' You said smiling.

You all got in the car and when you reached the curch,CNU approached you and you wrapped your arms around his arm.

''Good luck.'' He winked at you smiling and you nodded.''Gomawo oppa.'' You said.

CNU brought you to JinYoung.When you touched each others hands,you gave a peck and everyone was clapping.

''It's time.'' He said.''It's time.'' You repeated.

You all got in the church and the wedding ceremony had began.The priest was saying the 'marriage lecture' and everyone was taking photos.

Then,he reached the basic issue.The 'I Do' vows.''I,Gong Minji,take you,Jung JinYoung,to be my husband.I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,in sickness and in health.I will love you and honor you all these days of my life.'' I said smiling.

Then,it was JinYoung's turn.

''Me,Jung JinYoung,take you,Gong Minji, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.'' He said,making a tear roll down your cheeks from happiness.

''You can now kiss the bride.'' The priest said and he brushed his lips on yours,making you shiver from both happiness and commotion.

''Saranghamnida.'' He whispered and you whispered back.''Saranghamnida.''

 

~Later The Same Day,Wedding Party.

 

Eveyone was dancing and wishing you the best.You were just sitting,holding each other's hands and smiling.

''Everybody!'' Suddenly Sandeul said.''I think it's time for the cake!'' Gongchan came in front of us with a big wedding cake on his hands.He placed it on the table and we stood up.

We grabbed the knife together and cut one piece of the cake.I feed him a small piece and so did he.Then everyone took their piece and began eating.

''Are you happy?'' He asked.''I am,oppa.I really am...'' I answered  and we kissed for once again.

 

~8 Years Later.

 

''Umma!Umma!'' You ran to the children's room.''What's wrong sweetheart?'' You sat on her bed,next to her.''I saw a terrible nightmare!I saw that you didn't love appa and that we were never born!'' You chuckled and hugged her.

''Pabo...This will never happen,because I do love your appa and I have you two.You and your big brother.'' You caressed her head and then kissed it.

''Yah,Sinji,did you see a nightmare again?Let us sleep for one night!'' Donghae said and placed the pillow on his head.

''Shh,Donghae...'' You said and placed Sinji in her bed again.Then JinYoung came and gave her a kiss on her forehead.''Goodnight sweetheart.'' He said smiling.

''Goodnight appa...'' She said and slept.

''Are you still happy?'' JinYoung asked,making you chuckle.''You keep asking the same question for 8 years now...'' You touched his chest.

''I just want to be sure...'' He kissed your forehead.''I am,oppa.'' You answered.''I really am.''

''I'm glad...'' He hugged you and you both went to your room to finally get some sleep and have a little time of your own.