Merry Christmas,Umma.

You Got A Message:JinYoung Path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMGXq9_IQBQ

 

 

''Merry Christmas,Umma.I miss you.'' You wishpered to yourself.''Merry Christmas Minzy!'' You heard JinYoung's voice.

 
''Merry Christmas oppa!'' You said and hugged him.''So,let's go to a cafe,what do you say?Eveything's open tonight.''
 
''Sure let's!'' You started walking towards a cafe,holding hands.You were gazing at the sky,smiling at your mother.*Umma,thank you for everything.Appa,rest in peace.I love you*
 
You were sitting at a cafe with JinYoung,drinking some hot chocolate.You were saying random stuff and laughing.''Minzy...I-I'm so sorry for asking but...how can you smile?I-I don't say that it's but!The opposite!But..You're hurt,aren't you?''
 
''Don't be sorry for asking,oppa.The truth is that i am hurt and that i don't exactly know the reason for smiling.Probably following my appa's and umma's words.Keeping my promise to umma...To always be bright.Giving her light.I don't want to dissapoint people who love me.I just don't.'' You answered smiling.
 
''You know that i'm always here for you,right?''  He said touching the top of your hand.''I know,oppa.Don't worry.''You comforted him.
 
About an hour later,you both got back to your dorm and found everyone there.
 
''So,you got back from your lovely date,little lovebirds?'' CNU said teasing.
 
''Yah!Hyung!'' JinYoung almost shouted blushing.''Since when does our leader blush?'' Sandeul teased as well.
 
''YAAAAAAAAH!!'' He shouted and everyone laughed.''You GUYS!'' He said and hid his head in his knees.You tried to comfort him by hugging his shoulders but failing since you've been laughing.''Minzy-ah!Stop laughing!'' He begged as a baby.''I'm so sorry oppa!I just c-can't h-help it!!'' You kept laughing.''Yaaaah~''
You hugged him,still laughing,but trying to hide it.
''Yah,what the hell guys?!You've been here for almost fifteen minutes and we still haven't said Merry Christmas!'' Baro yelled.''Lol,he's right!'' CL said laughing.''MERRY CHRISTMAS~'' Gongchan said with a baby voice.''Merry Christmas everyone!'' You said as well.You all said 'Merry Christmas and hugged each other.
It was 3am and the boys were about to leave.
''It's getting late.It's time we left boys.'' CNU said yawning.''No can do.''Baro said.''Sandeul and Gongchan are already asleep!''
''Wake them up then!'' He said.''N-No boys,let them sleep.It's Christmas,you can all sleep here tonight!'' I suggested.''Yeah,i agree too!'' Dara added.
''Well,there's no problem but how are we going to sleep?'' JinYoung asked.
''Well,Gongchan is asleep on my bed.''CL said.''And Sandeul on Dara's.We can sleep in groups.BUT since we are 4 girls and you are 5 boys we are going to make different 'sleeping-teams'.'' She continued.''JinYoung will sleep with Minzy'' You both blushed.''Me and Gongchan together as well,Dara is going to sleep with Sandeul aaaand...one of you is sleeping with Bom and the other on the couch...Who?''
''Let's do a draw!'' Baro suggested.''I'm in'' CNU answered.
The winner was CNU.''You're sleeping on the couch,lalalalalala~'' CNU teased Baro.''SHUT UP!'' He shouted.
You all got to your beds and got ready to sleep.You were sleeping in JinYoung's arms.You two were already asleep.
CL got into Gongchan's arms as well with out him noticing.
''Oppa,I'm cold...'' Dara said to Sandeul.''Um...Y-You c-c-could s-sleep in my a-arms if you w-want...'' He said blushing.Suddenly,Dara got into Sandeul's arms,wrapping her arms around his waist.He hugged her as well and they slept.
''Um,Bom,I-It's ok if you want me to go to the other couch...'' CNU said to Bom blushing.
''Ani oppa!I don't mind.'' She smiled.''I really d-don't...''
''A-Alright then...t-tell me if i take too much space!'' He said but his speech got cut from Bom hugging his waist and sleeping.
And Baro?
FOREVER.ALONE.
Or maybe not?