Love And Protect Forever

You Got A Message:JinYoung Path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWV6vSl4z8

 

There was an awkward silence after JinYoung's confession.''Minzy?'' He asked again.''Do you want to be my girl?'' then he smiled.

''Oppa...'' You tried to say.''Just answer with a yes or no.'' He tried to help you and smiled.''I-I....yes...'' Everyone was surprised.''D-Did you just say yes?'' He asked with his eyes ready to get out of their place.

''Yeah!'' You laughed.''I said yes!'' you repeated.Then another awkward silence came as well but Sandeul broke it ''Well,we wish you the best!!''

''Yeah!!Same here!'' Gongchan shouted.

''Babo maknae,when he says 'WE' he means everyone.'' Baro said and lightly hit Chanies head.While they were talking,you two were already kissing but noone had noticed.Then they saw you.''Um..yeah...Let's go to the kitchen...'' CNU suggested.

''G-Good idea,oppa'' Dara said.''LET'S JUST GO!!'' CL almost shouted and they all ran to the kitchen.

After the kiss,he placed his lips closer to your ears and whispered ''Saranghe...'' You smiled and murmured ''Nado oppa...'' but loud enough so that he could hear you.He wrapped his arms around your waist,so that you couldn't leave ''I promise,I'll never let you go.I'll love you and protect you forever.From anyone.I love you.'' Then he gave you a peck on your lips.Your lips were so sweet,warm and soft.They were like cotton candy.He loved it.

''Well,what do you say we go out?Spend Christmas on our own?'' He suggested.

''S-Sure!'' Although you wanted,you were afraid of bumping into GD.You wore your winter jackets and got ready to go out.

''Are they gone?'' Sandeul asked in a low voice.

''I think they are!'' Dara answered.''Who's gonna check?''

''GONGCHAN!'' They all shouted.''Yah!Don't shout!'' Baro said.''Go maknae.''

''Why me?'' Gongchan said like a cry-baby.''Just go oppa!'' CL said and kissed him on his nose.He blushed and said ''A-Araso...'' He got out and smiled from CL's kiss.''H-Hello~?M-Minzy-a-ah?J-JinYoung h-hyung?A-Are you there?'' He checked the room but nobody answered.''CLEAR!'' He shouted.

''FINALLY!'' Bom said.''Let's celebrate OUR Christmas now!'' CNU said and they sat again in the living room.