Luhan decision again

New Years Special- The confession of a Liar

Sharleen's POV

3 more days and Luhan will be mine. She thought smiling. I tore the last will my parent's had given me and threw it in the dustbin. "Nothing will ever stop me from getting him."

--------

Your POV

3 more days... Luhan hasn't been approaching me lately, 3 more days and I won't see him again...

I stared at the skies and a small smile crept across my face. I quickly scribbled an invitation and decided to muster up all my courage and give it to Luhan.

---------------

Luhan's POV

3 more day... And ______ will be leaving me forever.

I sighed and clenched my knucles hitting it against the wall. "Ow." I winced in pan and grabbed my throbbing hand.  I looked at the wall which now has a little dent.

I smiled in sactisfactory and saw ______ looking for someone. She turned her head and finally saw me. Our eyes were loocked for a few moments as she walked closer to me.

"Luhan, here." I gave him the invitation and ran off.

I looked over the piece of fullscap paper and opened it-

To - Luhan,

Hey Luhan, I'm just thinking that, if you're free tomorrow, why not we meet up at Lotte world?

I have tickets so why not? I mean like, it's okay if you don't come. But of course, it would be nicer if you came.

Yours,

________ ;)

I smiled foolishly at the letter and looked at the wink. Wow it's been so long since we did this.

"Luhan!" a voice rang in his ears as he quickly stuffed the note in his pocket.

"Sharleen!Whatsup?" Sharleen hugged his arms," Let's go out tomorrow!" she smiled.

"Sorry but I'm busy tomorrow."

"I don't care! You promised to bring me out tomorrow remember?" Sharleen reminded him.

*I did?* he scratched his head trying to remember but to no avail.

"Are you tired of me Luhan?"Sharleen pouted.

"No! Of course not! But it's just that I'm not free tomorrow, next time okay?"Luhan pleaded.

"Oppa~~~" Sharleen pleaded with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" he said and immediately bit his tongue.*!*

"Yay! Thanks oppa!" she smiled and gave a peck on his cheek.

-----------------------

Next day

Your POV

"I'm going out with Luhan! Yay!" I smiled and closed the door completely forgetting about my phone and keys.

"Aish!" I cursed."Forget it. I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up."

You wore a skinny jeans and a light yellow dress hovering over your jeans. You slowly walked your way to Lotte world and smiled at how wonderful your day was going to be.

Or would it?

------------------------------

Luhan's POV
"God damit! Answer your phone ______"

*Maybe I should just text her...* he thought and sent the sms to her before Sharleen came.

"Lulu! We'll have a blast today!" she smiled and secretly hid her evil smirk behind that darn angelic smile.

-------------

No one's POV

While you were standing at the entrance glancing over your watch, every minute, sighing to yourself, Luhan had totally forgotten about you and was completely focused on Sharleen the entire time.

After 4 whole hours, you didn't give up and stood at the entrance all the way until it closed.

You walked over to the nearest mall and sat there with your hands in your pockets. *Maybe, he's late?* You wondered at that helpless thought but unknowingly a smile was shown when you spotted Luhan waiting outside the toilet door.

*Did he wait there all day? Aigoo! That pabo* she thought and started running towards him.

"Lu-" she stopped halfways when she noticed a familliar figure approaching Luhan. *Sharleen? What the heck is she doing here?* she wondered and hid behind the nearest tree she could find. Well that's the most common thing you would do don't you agree?

She watched as Luhan gave Sharleen a pout when she and he back. *So that's where he was all along... With her...* she thought and fought the urge to cry.

*I can't believe you Luhan, this is worse than being dumped.*

Little did you know, someone was secretly smirking as she watched you looking at them. *Maybe, just one last memory for her.* she thought and whispered something to Luhan.

Luhan nodded his head and brought her to a passionate kiss.

"Happy?" he asked.

"Very." she smiled and looked at the side mirror to see you gone but the gloomy aura ws there.

"That will teach you never to steal my guy."