The time has come

New Years Special- The confession of a Liar

No one's POV

The last day, You were packing your stuff and found a picture of you and Luhan throwing snowballs at each other, smiling at each other.

Your tears unknowingly slipped out of your eyes as you cried silenty to yourself the image of yesterday was fresh in her mind.

"Luhan,"*You were my first love you know that?*

----------

"______" Luhan whispered to himself and the bracelet slowly.

"Hm? Did you say something Lulu?" Sharleen looked at him brightly with that fake angelic smile of ers.

"No nothing at all just... Excited." Luhan lied trying his best to fake a grin.

-------------

"Omma, I'm going Hawaii first kay? See you there tomorrow." You smiled at your omma and hugged her."Why don't you tell Luhan?" she asks.

"It's not important, he has something else to take care of anyways." you gave her a small smile and disapeared into the crowd.

"Aigoo, my daughter... So naive..." She took out her phone and texted Luhan.

Your omma - Red Luhan -Blue

She's leaving in an hour.

WHAT?

Just come quick and change her mind before she leaves.

I can't

Then,

Your hopeless.

With that, her omma let out a long sigh and looked at the torn will, a pity Luhan doesn't know about this... Oh well, I would have given this to him if he came...

---------------------

Luhan's POV

You're hopeless.

It rang in his mind like forever as he finally got up.

"I'm going out for a while." He muttered leaving Sharleen alone without hearing what she had said.

He ran and quickly called a cab.

"I need you _____. Don't leave me."

----------

"Ahjussi, could you drive a little faster? " Luhan eyebrows furrowed in annoyance at the traffic's snail-like pace.

"Well, it's not my fault,"he gestured towards the traffic jam while looking at the taxi's fare which was slowly increasing as minutes passed.

Luhan looked at the road and closed his eyes the image of the Korea map fresh in his mind.

"Thanks Ahjussi, I know how to get there already."Luhan gave him a big smile.

"It's impossible, young man, even if you want to reach there, it would at least take 20 minutes."

"I only have 16 minutes to reach there. So, when it comes to her, I'm willing to risk everything." Luhan beamed and tied his shoelaces.

"Thank you Ahjussi," he smiled and ran off at a monsterous speed going through trees, bushes and fences.

Within 10 mintues, he finally reached the entrance and ran towards _____.

"________!__________!" he called and evryone stopped to look at him.

He ran everywhere and finally reached his destination.

"____!" he shouted and dropped on his knees.He watched as the plane flew away.

Suddnenly, he felt something in him break. *I have nothing now.* he thought and banged the floor. "_____!" he half scremed and half sobbed.

"Luhan?"

-------------------------

Sorry for all the delays! Hope you guys could subscibe and comment!