My last date/ MinR scene

New Years Special- The confession of a Liar

" Arent you gonna wait till he wakes up before you leave?" Jr asks

"Um... No.Here pass this to him once he wakes up." she said.

"See ya later." with that, she left.

---------

I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamilliar place. I immediately shot up and regretted it-My blood shot up and I felt the world spin.

" You shouldnt have done that." Jr came in.

"Shut up." I muttered and laid back down with my eyes closed.

"Oh ya, _______ told me to pass this to you.Want me to read it out to you?"JR asks.

"NO!" I half shouted.

i could feel JR shrugged his shoulders and opened the letter.

"Here," he muttered and placed it beside my hand. 

I heard the door close and I opened one eye holding up the letter.

 

Hey Lulu- I mean Luhan,

I felt really bad about what I did to you so... Just for one day, tomorrow okay? I'll be at JR's house to pick you up.

_______ ^^

She accepted me... SHE ACCEPTED ME?!?!?! WOOT!!!

I calmed mself down and grined at the letter. Tommorrow, I'm gonna make her mine.

-------------------------------------------

The next day,

No one's POV

Both Luhan and ______ woke up early to dress to impress each other.

They decided to go to the newly opened theme park ______ would be picking Luhan at 8 am.

________ got out of her house with a cap hoping to hide her hair. 

*Today will be the day, my last time to meet Luhan before I go to the hospital* A tear escaped the corner of her eye as she smiled at the freindship bracelet which Luhan made for her.

-------------------------------

The day was full of fun, the feeling of the rollar coaster, teasing each other, going through the games as a 'couple'. 

But of course it all had to end.

"Luhan, I had sooooo much fun today!" she smiled sheepishly and whhacked him in the head.

"Owwwww, ________ I think you had too much alchol..." Luhan muttered and pretended to fake disgust.

"NOOOOOOOO-" she was interrupted by the sudden cough and saw blood. *No, I can't let Luhan see this.* 

She wiped the blood off and gave the sleepy Luhan a small smile. *I've grown to be stronger towards alchol you pabo.*

I called for a taxi and asked the ahjussi to send him back to JR's...

*Today... Is the last day we'll ever see each other...* She thought and looked as the taxi drove Luhan further and further away from her as tears began to slip down causing her to squat down resting against the wall. Her head suddenly began to spin. Blackspots appeared and immediately took over her the last thing she remembered was pressing someone's number but who? She didn't know.

-----------------------------------------------------

" ________- ah..." Luhan muttered sheepishly and slowly opened his eyes into a somewhat familliar place. *J...R... JR??????* hethought and woke up but the impact from yesterday was still in him. And he felt his body numb."JR!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed and found a sleepy JR walking into his room a few mimnutes later, yawning.

"Whatzup?" he asked still half-asleep.

"Where is __________?" 

"Dun know."

"Tell me the truth dude." he replied through gritted teeth.

"Shuddup man... Ouh and I'm going out now... Since I'm awake thanks to someone. Here-" he threw the house keys towards him-" Lock my house up and just leave the keys on the pavement. Don't worry nobody will steal it. So yah... BYE!" he skidded out of the room and went to change.

--------------------------

JR's POV

"Prez..." I whined and continued to follow her through her daily routine.

"What? And stop following me around!" she said half in annoyance.

"Wae~~~ I like to accompany you~~~" he replied cutely and couldn't resist a smirk when he saw her blush slightly.

"Prez, are you by any chance blu-"

"NO! I'm not!" she shouted and began to run.

-------------------

"One latte please..." I told the prez who closed her eyes in annoyance trying to control her anger.

"Yes sir." she repliedd and whisked off.

Prez, sure leads a hard life... To be honest, prez's real name was called Shin Minki but I prefer to call her prez since it's cute~ Everyday, I stay by her side, protecting her from those y people who stares at my prez. Damn those lusty eyes. 

I have everything there is to make her life better but knowing her, she wouldn't dream about it.So today I plan to officially make her my girlfriend~ I mean like, I know my love isn't one-sided and besides I waited for like... 4 years?

Long isn't it? I know...

She finally came back with my latte and I continued to give her a loop-side smile making her blush.

She's SOOOO Cute! Hahahas.

-----------------------

Shin Minki's / Prez POV

I see him almost everyday and it's annoying of him but somewhat, I appreciate it. He's sweet,caring,loving- . You do NOT tell him I just said those... Why? Cos it's so embarrassing... I had a mega crush on him for like 4 WHOLE YEARS without confessing to him. Impressive right? But yet again, he's a playboy... I don't even know if I should trust him.

He doesn't know how much my heart churns whenever I see girls flaunting and flirting with him and he acts so normal with them at it too... Aish... Yet again, he's very cute. He was always there for me through my ups and downs so I guess it's pretty understandable why I fell in love with him. Hahas~~ 

I concentrated on my work when something caught my eye."Lu-Luhan?" I whispered.

"Minki!" he cried happily and hugged her.

"I missed you!"

"Same here, hiw long has it been? 5 years since I last saw you! Oh my you-" I was interrupted when I felt a cold and scary aura behind me making my shiver from head to toe as I turned around and saw JR sipping his drink away.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked waving in front of me.

I blinked and shook my head,"Ya... So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just doing some window shopping you know? The usual..." he replied half-heartedly.

We talked like we've never done before and finally it all ended when it was getting very late.

"Okay! Bye!" He smiled at me as I watched him leave.

I sighed and was about to leave when out of a sudden I felt someone grabbing my wrist pulling it out banging me against a wall. "How could you be so cruel? Minki?"

It was the second time I heard  him call my name. The first was when he was having a mental breakdown.

"W-What are you talking about?"I asked when a realization hit me. I actually had ignored him for the whole day.My eyes widened and was about to apologize when his lips crashed into mine.

--------------------------------

Hey hey hey! Hope you enjoyed this LOOOOONG chapter! Comment on what you think about it kay? Bye!!