Im going to HAWAII???

New Years Special- The confession of a Liar

_____'sPOV

*I feel so stupid. Why did I even have to confess to him? Aish I don't even want to look at him anymore.* I cursed in my head as I ruffled my hair harshly before banging my head on the locker lightly.

*Haizz*

I turned around at the corner and banged into someone lightly, "Oww. Oh my, I didn't see you there. Are you okay?"the person asked.

I looked up to find Sharleen smiling at me.

"Um... Yah. I'm totally fine." I replied and walked away from her. *Yeah... I'm fine.*

"Wait!" Sharleen called.

I stopped short and turned around to see her holding something an envelope prehaps.

"Here," she gave it to me as I stared at it with wide eyes. "It's an invitation to Luhan's and my wedding."

----------------

Flashback

  " Luhan, how about we get married in two weeks time? On Christmas Eve?"Sharleen proposed annxiously.  

"What? Isn't it a little rushing?" Luhan's eyebrows ceased.

  "Luhan, my parents are dead. I don't want to lose you next. Please Luhan. I need you beside me." she muttered and hugged him. "I need you."she whispered and snuggled under his arm.

 "B-But, I...- Sure." Luhan caved in and gave her his signature smile."If that's what makes you happy." he added softly.

----------------

"Sharleen, I can't go." You said.  

"Wae?"

 " MY family's going to move house on that day."  

"Oh... To where?" she asked hiding an amused expression .  

"Hawaii." you gave her a weak smile and passed the invitation back to her.  "Thanks anyways and Congrats."you walked away from her and once she was out of sight, tears started to roll down your cheeks.  

*I hate you Luhan*

-------------------

Luhan's POV  

*I can't believe she saw me with Sharleen again. It must have hurt her alot too.Aish! I'm such a pabo!* I looked down at the braclet ____ made for me when I was younger and smiled. *Well I hope that she can find real happiness now without me."  

Somehow, the words 'without me' felt like arrows which pierced through my heart which torn into half and that made my stomach churn and I felt green with envy towards that lucky guy. My mind was interrupted when Sharleen came with a big smile plastered on her face.  

"Lulu!" she cried with happiness and jumped into my embrance. " I missed you."   I remained silent and just continued to give her a smile.   " I already handed our invitations to everyone in this school." she smiled.   I gulped. That meant that ___ must have seen it too.  

"All except one," she sighed.   "Who?" I asked slowly not wanting to make her suspicious.   "______'' she sighed again.   Relief washed over me as a smile spread across my lips.   "Cos she said she was moving to Hawaii on that day. " she added bluntly while secretly cheering.  

"WHAT?????" he screamed and stood up.

-------------------------------

  Sorry for the late update.. I have no ideas right now.