Second Christmas

Attack of the Chibis Christmas Special

 

A/N:  Well, this is the last chapter.  I know that this is short, but I had no intention of making it nearly as long as the prequel.  This was just meant as a small little Christmas present.  Anyway, I hope you all like it.  And once again, thank you to all of the faithful readers, commenters, and subscribers.  Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Yoochun woke up and saw his ahjusshis hovering over him.  “What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked.
 
Junsu picked him up and said, “You’re so cute, but we have to give you some yucky food.”
 
Changmin elbowed Junsu and whispered, “Don’t say that it’s yucky.  He won’t want to take it.”
 
“Okay, ahjusshi,” Yoochun responded, surprising Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin.  Junsu stuck his tongue out at Changmin, who rolled his eyes.  Jaejoong brought a spoonful of the cure over to Yoochun.
 
“It’s better if you pinch your nose and swallow it quickly,” Yunho said.  Yoochun nodded and did just that.  Right before their eyes Yoochun got older.
 
“Looks like the kitten became a cat,” Changmin mumbled to Junsu.
 
“Still, a cute cat,” Junsu said.  Yoochun heard him and smiled.
 
“It’s good to be back,” Yoochun said.
 
“Yeah!” Jaejoong agreed.  “And the first agenda is getting rid of Yunho’s food.”
 
“It’s a shame,” Changmin said, “the one thing that hyung cooks that doesn’t taste horrible, ends up being horrible in another way.”
 
“What do you mean the one thing that doesn’t taste horrible?” Yunho asked, somehow oblivious to his poor cooking skills.
 
Changmin looked sheepish before he replied, “Merry Christmas, hyung!”
 
“Don’t you mean appa?” Junsu teased.
 
“Be quiet, shorty,” Changmin grumbled.
 
“Hey!  You called me that when we were little,” Junsu said, “don’t tell me you’re going to call me that now.”
 
“Well it kind of fits,” Yoochun said.  Jaejoong and Yunho nodded their agreement.
 
“Not you too, Chunnie,” Junsu whined, “you’re all mean.”  They all just snickered and went to get rid of the cursed food.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
Getting rid of Yunho’s food turned into cleaning up Jaejoong’s mess in the kitchen that he made when making the cure again.  No one wanted to help Jaejoong with the mess, but Jaejoong insisted that they could clean it up quickly between the five of them.
 
“Hey, we still have presents to give each other,” Yoochun said, remembering about their gift exchange tradition.  Because they didn’t really have that much time available in their schedules to shop for everyone, and because there would be a lot of presents to buy, they decided who will buy a present for who.  Sort of like “Secret Santa,” only it’s not a secret who’s buying a present for who.
 
“I almost forgot about that,” Jaejoong said as they all went to get their present from their hiding places.
 
Jaejoong, Yunho, and Yoochun sat on the couch in the living room, and Changmin sat in the reclining chair next to the couch.  Junsu was standing up because he was too excited to sit still.  “Who goes first?” Junsu asked.
 
“Well why don’t you go,” Yunho suggested.
 
Jaejoong agreed.  “Yeah, you look like you’re going to jump right onto Yoochun’s lap,” he said.
 
“He always looks like that,” Changmin mumbled.
 
“Yah!” Junsu shouted.  “You’ll get yours, maknae.”  Changmin just rolled his eyes in response.  Junsu then handed his present to Yoochun and whispered, “Merry Christmas, Chunnie.”
 
Yoochun opened his present and smiled brightly.  “It’s the cable that I needed for my keyboard, and a notebook too.”
 
“It’s so that you can write music and songs in it,” Junsu said.
 
“Thanks, Su,” Yoochun responded and gave Junsu a warm hug.
 
“I’m next!” Yunho said excitedly.  “Where’s my present?”
 
Changmin shook his head and replied, “Hyung is like a little kid even when he’s older.”
 
“Don’t you mean appa?” Junsu asked.  Changmin threw a pillow at Junsu while Yunho opened his present.
 
“Oh wow!” Yunho gasped.  “A new watch!”  Yoochun got Yunho a bronze colored timepiece.
 
“That is nice,” Jaejoong commented as he looked at Yunho’s new accessory.
 
“I hope you think the same about your gift,” Yunho replied as he presented Jaejoong with his gift.
 
Jaejoong smiled and opened his present slowly.  “The new Hamtaro pajamas that I wanted!” Jaejoong shouted happily.
 
“And look around the collar,” Yunho said.
 
“A necklace!”  Jaejoong spotted a necklace around the collar of his pajamas.  The pendant was a silver heart sculpted out of feathers.
 
“I think Yun-hyung is saying that you have his heart,” Changmin teased.
 
“Yah!” Yunho shouted.
 
“Does this mean that you two are married again?” Yoochun asked, referring to when he, Junsu, and Changmin were little and played like Jaejoong and Yunho got married.
 
“I guess your appa decided to give you an umma again, Changmin,” Junsu teased.
 
“Yah!” Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin shouted at the same time.
 
“We’re not married,” Yunho said.
 
“I’m not an umma,” Jaejoong replied.
 
“Yunho is not my appa,” Changmin stated, “so just drop that.”
 
Yoochun and Junsu just looked at each other and snickered.  Jaejoong frowned, Yunho pouted, and Changmin grumbled and glared at YooSu, mostly at Junsu.
 
“Here, Changmin,” Jaejoong said as he got up and rounded the couch, “you’re present was too big to wrap, but I put a bow on it.”  Jaejoong pulled Changmin’s present from behind the couch.
 
“A guitar case!” Changmin shouted as he got up and observed the quality of the case.  “This is really nice.”  Jaejoong smiled when he saw how much Changmin liked his gift.
 
“My turn! My turn!” Junsu shouted as he jumped up and down.
 
“Where do we keep the charcoal again?” Changmin asked no one in particular.
 
“Hey!” Junsu complained.
 
“Changmin,” Yunho chastised.
 
Changmin pouted before saying, “Mianhe.”
 
Junsu wanted to comment about how Yunho still seemed to be like Changmin’s appa, but he refrained from doing so, in fear that Changmin really would give him coal.
 
Changmin sighed and said, “It’s out back.”
 
“Out back?” Junsu asked before walking out to the back yard.  The others followed him, wanting to know what Changmin got Junsu.
 
“A training net for soccer!” Junsu shouted as he ran past the others and back into the house. 
 
“Where is he going?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“That shorty better like my present,” Changmin commented, “I actually put thought into it.”
 
Junsu then came back outside, holding his old soccer ball in his left hand, and his new child’s soccer ball in his right hand.  He dropped the balls and began to kick them into the net.
 
“He’s going to do this for a while unless we stop him,” Yoochun said, watching Junsu who seemed to have forgotten that they were there.
 
“Come on, shorty!” Changmin shouted which got Junsu’s attention.
 
Yoochun wrapped an arm around Junsu’s shoulders and began to pull him back into the house with the others.  “Het look!” Yoochun said, pointing above Jaejoong’s and Yunho’s heads.
 
“Mistletoe!” Junsu shouted.
 
Jaejoong gaped.  “Where did that come from?” he asked.
 
“I put it there,” Yunho announced.
 
“Wae?” Jaejoong asked, but Yunho just shrugged before slowly leaning towards him.  Jaejoong just froze up.  He didn’t know what to do; he couldn’t pull away, but he didn’t quite want to either.
 
Yunho lightly kissed Jaejoong on the lips, and whispered, “Merry Christmas, Jaejoongie.”
 
Jaejoong blushed furiously before stuttering his reply.  “M- Merry Christ- mas, Yunnie.”
 
“You’ll probably have to sleep in our room tonight,” Junsu told Changmin, “your appa’s going to want some alone time with Jae-hyung.”
 
Changmin glared before he started chasing Junsu around, shouting, “I’m going to kill you, shorty!”
 
“Save me, Chunnie!” Junsu shouted out as he kept running from Changmin.
 
Yoochun chuckled before going to try to calm Changmin down and keep him from murdering Junsu.
 
“Look at our family,” Yunho said as he pulled Jaejoong closely.  Jaejoong just blushed even more and slowly nodded his head.
 
That’s what they are:  a family.
 
“But I’m not the umma,” Jaejoong announced as he laid his head on Yunho’s shoulder.
 
“Of course not,” Yunho whispered as he lightly laid his head on top of Jaejoong’s.
 
They’re a little disgruntled at times, and definitely different, but a family nonetheless.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MERRCHRISTMAS!!!
 
HAPPHOLIDAYS!!!