Christmas Day!!!

Attack of the Chibis Christmas Special

 

“I think it’s bedtime,” Jaejoong announced.  Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin agreed with him.
 
“What’s going on?” Junsu asked.  “You guys never want to go to sleep, except for Yoochun.”
 
“The faster we go to sleep, the faster Santa comes,” Yunho replied.
 
“Duh, ahjusshi,” Changmin mumbled.
 
Junsu frowned and scolded Changmin.  “You can still go to the corner.”
 
“But it’s bedtime,” Changmin whined.
 
“Fine, fine,” Manager said, “you all go get ready for bed.”  The minis all scurried to their bedroom, Changmin made sure to look back creepily at Junsu.
 
“Yah!  Did you see that, hyung?” Junsu asked Manager, pointing at a retreating Changmin.
 
“See what?” Manager asked as he started to head outside.
 
Junsu slapped a hand over his face.  “Why does no one see how evil he is?” Junsu mumbled.
 
Manager came back inside with a bunch of bags.  “We need to hurry up and wrap these, so that it will look like Santa came when they were asleep.”
 
“Ooh!  Good idea, hyung,” Junsu said as he went to help Manager.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
“Okay, so the plan is to stay up and catch Santa when he comes,” Jaejoong whispered to the others.  They were all in their pajamas, in the large bed that consisted of the three beds pushed together.
 
“I want to ride a reindeer,” Yunho said.
 
“I want to see how many toys Santa will let me have,” said Jaejoong.
 
“I want to go back to the North Pole with Santa and be an elf,” said Changmin.
 
The three looked at Yoochun to see what he’d say, but Yoochun was sleeping.  “Yoochun!” they all shouted and shook him awake.
 
“What is it?” Yoochun asked after a big yawn.
 
“We’re supposed to stay up for Santa,” said Jaejoong.
 
Yoochun nodded and mumbled, “Okay,” but he ended up going right back to sleep.
 
“Hyung sleeps too much,” Changmin whispered.
 
Yunho nodded.  “Just leave him.”
 
“Yeah, more presents for us,” Jaejoong said greedily.
 
“You’ll get a lump of coal, Jaejoongie, if you try to steal Santa’s toys,” Yunho told Jaejoong.
 
“I’m not going to steal Santa’s toys,” Jaejoong replied, “I’m just going to ask for more.  Besides Changmin’s the bad one.  He’ll get a lump of coal.”
 
“Nuh uh!” Changmin disagreed.  “I’ve been good this year.”
 
“Tch!  Yeah right,” responded Yunho.  He and Jaejoong gave Changmin looks of disbelief.
 
“Well I was better than last year,” Changmin mumbled.
 
“Come on!  Let’s go find a place to hide,” Jaejoong said as he hopped off the bed.  Yunho and Changmin followed him, leaving behind a sleeping Yoochun.
 
The three tiptoed to the living room, where the lights were off, except for the Christmas lights on the tree, giving the room a peaceful glow.  Luckily Manager and Junsu had decided to wrap the presents in the other bedroom.  That’s what they were doing at the moment.
 
Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin hid behind the couch, waiting for Santa Claus.
 
“We didn’t make him any milk and cookies,” Changmin said.
 
“We’ll just have to apologize,” Jaejoong replied, not even looking back at Changmin.  His attention was focused on the fireplace.  ‘I’m going to see Santa Claus this year,’ Jaejoong thought.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
They halfway finished with wrapping the presents when Junsu decided to go get something to drink from the kitchen.  On his way there in the living room, Junsu saw Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin crouched down behind the couch.
 
“What are you three doing up?” Junsu asked.  They nearly jumped out of their skin at his voice.
 
“We’re waiting for Santa,” Yunho responded.
 
“You can’t wait up for Santa,” Junsu said.
 
“Why not?” Jaejoong and Changmin asked.
 
Junsu tried to think of a good reason.  “Because that’s what little bad kids do.  You’ll be put on the naughty list for sure, and you’ll only get coal.”
 
Changmin’s eyes grew big upon hearing this, but Jaejoong looked unconvinced.
 
“Now come on,” Junsu said, “you need to go to sleep.”
 
Junsu tucked them back into bed and left.
 
“Okay, kaja, let’s go,” Jaejoong said, as he prepared to hop off the bed.
 
“But you heard, ahjusshi,” Changmin replied.
 
“He was just saying that to get us to go to sleep,” Jaejoong said as he kept heading towards the door.  Yunho followed, but Changmin was still in bed.  “Don’t tell me you believed him.”
 
“Yeah, Changmin, since when do you listen to Junsu-ahjusshi anyway?” Yunho asked.
 
“I can’t be on the naughty list,” Changmin said quickly, “do you know how hard it was to be good?  I didn’t do a lot of stuff that I really wanted to do, and just so I’d get a good present this year.  I’m not messing that up now!”
 
“Oh come on, Min,” Yunho replied, but Changmin just lied down and turned over.
 
“Just leave him,” Jaejoong said, tugging on Yunho’s arm.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
“Done!” Manager announced.
 
“Wow!” Junsu said.  “These look good.  I want to open mine now.”
 
“Well you can’t,” Manager said, “this is only for you if you’re little.”
 
Junsu pouted and responded, “You were joking right, hyung?  Ne, Manager-hyung?”
 
“Nope,” Manager replied, “now let’s go put these under the tree.”
 
“Wait,” Junsu said, “let me make sure the others aren’t hiding somewhere, waiting for Santa Claus.”  Manager nodded, and they both went out into the living room, looking for the minis.  They found them.  Underneath the computer desk was Jaejoong and Yunho, leaning against the other for support, both asleep.
 
Junsu chuckled as he and Manager picked one up and brought them back to their bed.
 
“Junsu, are you really going to turn back into a little kid?” Manager asked.
 
“Yeah, until we come up with the cure,” Junsu responded, “but normally someone else becomes an adult around the same time that I’d turn little.”
 
“So, there will be someone else as an adult?”
 
“Yes, wae?”
 
“I would like to spend Christmas with my family,” Manager stated.
 
“Oh, hyung!  Of course!” Junsu said.  “You should do that.  We’ll be okay, and before you know it, we’ll be back to normal.”
 
“Are you sure?” Manager asked.
 
“Yeah!  Go on!  Go ahead and spend Christmas with you family.”
 
“Okay, thanks Junsu,” Manager said, “you know, this was kind of freaking me out anyway.”
 
Junsu laughed in response and said, “Just be glad you don’t have Changmin torturing you.
 
Manager just laughed as he gathered his stuff and left.  He made sure to wish Junsu a very merry Christmas before leaving.
 
Junsu sighed happily as he lied in his bed.  ‘Christmas is tomorrow,’ he thought happily.  He turned over and went to sleep.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
“It’s Christmas!  It’s Christmas!”  Junsu woke up to the sound of Changmin yelling throughout the house.  Junsu jumped out of bed and ran as fast as his little toddler legs would allow him into the living room, where he saw Yoochun and Changmin looking through the presents.
 
“Santa came!” Junsu shouted happily.
 
“Be quiet, shorty,” Changmin said from halfway under the tree, “I’m looking for my present.”
 
“Merry Christmas, Su!” Yoochun said.
 
“Merry Christmas, Chun-chun,” Junsu said as he wrapped his little arms around Yoochun.
 
Just then Jaejoong and Yunho walked into the room, both rubbing their eyes, both adults.
 
“Hey!  I fell asleep before I could see Santa,” Jaejoong said.
 
“You’re still worrying about that?” Yunho asked.  He chuckled at Jaejoong.
 
“No,” Jaejoong replied, “but I just remembered all of a sudden.”
 
“Appa!  Appa!  I found mine,” Changmin said as he walked up to Yunho.  “Can I open it now?”
 
Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who looked back at Yunho.  ‘Where in the world did these presents come from?’ Yunho thought.  “Uh, sure,” Yunho said as he rubbed the back of his head.
 
“I’m going to go make the cure,” Jaejoong whispered to Yunho.  Yunho nodded in understanding and went back to watching Changmin unwrap his gift.  Yunho wanted to know what it was, as well as where it came from.
 
“A puzzle!” Changmin shouted happily.
 
Yunho looked at it.  “There are the different countries of Asia on it.  Looks like fun,” Yunho said.  ‘Only Changmin would want a puzzle for Christmas,’ Yunho thought.
 
“I got a blanket!” Yoochun shouted.
 
Yunho was shocked.  It was the first time that he heard little Yoochun be so loud, and he was amazed at how happy Yoochun was to receive a big yellow blanket for Christmas.
 
“Ooh!” shouted Junsu.  “A soccer ball!”
 
Yunho snorted.  ‘Of course!’
 
“Appa, Santa brought something for you and ahjusshi too,” Changmin said, pulling out two gifts from under the tree.
 
“For me?” Yunho asked as he took the present with his name on it.  He slowly unwrapped the gift and found-  “A hapkido uniform,” Yunho said happily, but then he noticed the size.
 
Changmin started laughing.  “Appa can’t wear that!”
 
Yoochun and Junsu looked up from their presents to see Yunho holding up a uniform that could fit one of them, but definitely not Yunho, and they started laughing too.
 
“What’s so funny?” Jaejoong asked, coming from the kitchen.
 
“My present,” Yunho said, holding up the uniform.  Jaejoong snickered.
 
“Ahjusshi has a present too,” Junsu said as he gave Jaejoong the last present.
 
Jaejoong opened it to reveal- “Hello Kitty!” Jaejoong shouted happily.  He received a Hello Kitty plush doll.
 
Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin started laughing even more.
 
“Ahjusshi, isn’t that for a little girl?” Yoochun asked.
 
“No,” Jaejoong replied.
 
“Yes it is!” Changmin stated between laughs.
 
“Well I like it too!” Jaejoong announced as he clasped the plushy to his chest.  The others just continued laughing.
 
Seeing Jaejoong with his Hello Kitty doll gave Yunho an idea.  He quickly stepped out of the living room, and when he came back he called out to Changmin.
 
“You have one more present,” Yunho said with his hands behind his back.
 
“I do?” Changmin asked, getting excited.
 
Yunho pulled out Bambi from behind him.  He tied a red ribbon around her head.
 
“Bambi!” Changmin shouted as he grabbed Bambi and cuddled her.  “I- I can have her?”
 
“She’s all yours, Changminnie.”
 
Jaejoong walked over to Yunho and whispered, “I can’t believe you’re giving Bambi away to Changmin.”
 
Yunho shrugged and replied, “Well I figured that when he’s older, he won’t want her anymore because he’ll be embarrassed, so he’ll give her back.”
 
Jaejoong laughed and said, “You’re sneaky.”
 
“That just means that you have to hurry with the cure.”
 
“Right,” Jaejoong said as he hurried back into the kitchen.
 
“Where’s Jae-ahjusshi going?” Junsu asked.
 
“To make Christmas dinner,” Yunho responded, thinking quickly.
 
“Oh yeah!” Changmin shouted happily.  “I’m so hungry I could eat an elephant.”
 
“You’re just a food monster,” Junsu said as he kicked around his ball.
 
“And your just a short troll,” Changmin replied.
 
“Changmin,” Yunho scolded.
 
“Mianhe,” Changmin mumbled as he went back to showing Bambi where South Korea was supposed to be on the puzzle.
 
“Can you believe him, Chunnie?” Junsu asked.  They all looked at Yoochun who was enjoying his present.  Yoochun was sleeping on the couch, snuggled up with his yellow blanket.  “Yah!  Chun-chun,” Junsu whined.
 
Yunho chuckled before saying, “Just let him sleep.”
 
“It’s finished,” Jaejoong announced.  Changmin hopped up and ran past Jaejoong and into the kitchen faster than Jaejoong or Yunho could say anything to him.
 
Changmin came right back out of the kitchen and said, “That’s that stinky goo again.  I’m not hungry.”
 
“But you said you could eat an elephant,” Junsu said.
 
“Nuh uh,” Changmin replied as he picked Bambi up and went back to playing with his puzzle.
 
“Everyone just needs to take one spoonful,” Jaejoong said, “think of it like an appetizer.”
 
“More like nasty-tizer,” Changmin mumbled.
 
“Come on, Min, I have to eat it too,” Yunho said.
 
Changmin sighed.  “Fine!”  Jaejoong led Yunho, Junsu, and Changmin into the kitchen.  About 2 minutes later, they all came back out, all adults.
 
“I guess little Yoochun is the only one left to give the cure to,” Yunho said as they gathered around the sleeping toddler on the couch.
 
“Aw look at him,” Junsu said, “he looks like a little kitten.  Can we keep him?”
 
“He’s not a pet,” Jaejoong said.
 
“But he’s so cute.”