Last Minute Shopping

Attack of the Chibis Christmas Special

 

“Ow!” Junsu shouted as he shot up.  He was sleeping when he felt pain in his chest.  He saw Changmin giggling and running out of the room.  ‘That little…,’ Junsu thought, ‘hey!  He’s little!  I’m big again!’
 
Junsu jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen where he saw Manager-hyung and chibi Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin eating breakfast.
 
“Junsu!  You’re normal,” Manager said.
 
“That monster pinched my ,” Junsu said, glaring at Changmin, who just snickered.
 
“Changmin!” Jaejoong chastised.
 
“I told you not to let him wake up Junsu-ahjusshi,” Yunho stated.
 
Manager walked up to Junsu, a frantic look on his face.  “Please, tell me what the heck is going on.  I feel like I’m losing my mind.”
 
Junsu sighed before complying and telling Manager the long and dreadful story of chibi DBSK.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
Manager went to the store to buy some age appropriate presents for the others while Junsu stayed with mini Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin, panicking.
 
“You never told me what went into the cure,” Junsu told Jaejoong, “or where you even found the cure.”
 
“What cure?” Jaejoong asked, confused.  Junsu ignored Jaejoong, so Jaejoong turned to the others and asked, “Why are all of our ahjusshis crazy?”
 
“I think he’s broke,” Changmin said as they watched Junsu pace back and forth behind the couch.
 
“Omo!  We have to fix him,” Yoochun responded.
 
“Aigoo, and he was the fun ahjusshi too,” Yunho commented.
 
“That’s because you like to play soccer with him,” Jaejoong stated, and Changmin nodded his agreement of what Jaejoong said.
 
Yoochun walked up to Junsu and said, “Don’t worry ahjusshi, I’ll fix you, and you’ll be back to normal.”  Yoochun offered a bright smile to a confused Junsu.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
Manager was walking around the huge toy section of the store, lost as to what to get chibi DBSK.  ‘I should have gotten Junsu to do this task,’ he thought, ‘he’d at least know what the others like as children.’
 
“Can I help you sir?” a clerk asked Manager as she approached.
 
“Uh, yeah, I’m looking for toys to get four 5-year-olds and one 3-year old,” Manager stated.
 
“Okay!  The toddler section is right this way.”  The clerk led Manager to an aisle with toys for toddlers.  He wondered if the minis would be satisfied with any kind of toy.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
“Aish!  I’m going to have to go through all this again,” Junsu mumbled as he plopped himself down onto the couch.
 
“Go through all of what again?” Changmin asked.
 
Junsu looked at him, and then his eyes grew big.  “You go to the corner!”
 
“What?!” Changmin asked.  “Wae?!  I haven’t done anything wrong.”
 
“I know you,” Junsu said as he hopped up from the couch and put a little distance between himself and Changmin, “you’re going to do something evil.  I just know it.”
 
“You can’t send him to the corner before he’s done anything,” Jaejoong spoke up.
 
“Yeah,” Yunho agreed, “Min hasn’t done anything…yet.”  Yunho stressed the ‘yet’ part.
 
Junsu sighed and sat back down.  “You’re right.  Mianhe, Changmin.”  Changmin just smirked wickedly at Junsu, which almost caused Junsu to change his mind and send Changmin to the corner anyway.  Junsu obviously forgot about the purple-nurple he received that morning.
 
“Is ahjusshi okay?” Yoochun asked.  “You act funny.”
 
“Like that’s new,” Changmin mumbled.
 
Junsu glared at Changmin before answering Yoochun.  “I’m just a little stressed is all.  I’m supposed to make something, but I don’t have the ingredients or the instructions.”
 
Jaejoong snorted and responded, “Who would expect you to make something, but not give you the instructions?”
 
“That’s a good question,” Junsu said, looking pointedly at Jaejoong.
 
A familiar voice began to sing the song “One Last Cry.”  It was Junsu’s ringtone on his phone.  He received a text message:
 
Junsu,
What should I get the others for Christmas?  What kind of toys do they like?
-Manager-hyung
 
Junsu thought for a minute. What would the others want?  ‘Well I’d like a soccer ball,’ Junsu thought, ‘but that’s for me.’  “What kind of toys do you like?” Junsu asked the minis.
 
“I like sports,” Yunho said, “baseball, basketball, soccer, oh and martial arts too!”
 
“I like puzzles,” Changmin said.  ‘How boring,’ Junsu thought.
 
Yoochun seemed to think for a while before responding, “I like toys that I can sleep with, like fuzzy blankets.”
 
“That’s not a toy, hyung,” Changmin said.
 
“Yeah!” Yunho agreed.  “Toys are supposed to be fun and exciting.  Not some stinky blanket, or a boring old puzzle.”  Changmin crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at Yunho when he heard the last part.
 
“I like Hello Kitty,” Jaejoong said.
 
“Hello Kitty is for girls!” Yunho and Changmin shouted.
 
“Nuh uh!” Jaejoong argued back.
 
“Hyung is kind of girly anyway,” Yoochun mumbled.
 
“Yah!” Jaejoong shouted.  “I’ll beat all of you up!”
 
“Oh yeah?!”  Changmin jumped at the challenge.
 
Yunho snickered and replied, “Jaejoongie is silly.  We like you even if you like to play with girly stuff.”
 
“It’s not girly,” Jaejoong mumbled.
 
Junsu ignored their last little bit of commentary and instead texted Manger back, telling him what all the little ones liked.  He also made sure to mention that he’d like a soccer ball.  Not too long after he sent his text, Junsu received a reply.
 
I was asking about the babies, not you.  A soccer ball!  Yeah right!
-Manager-hyung
 
Hey!  I might turn back into a little kid before Christmas, and what will you do when everyone but me has a present? :’(
And hyung, don’t let them hear you call them babies.
-Junsu
 
You’re going to turn back?  I’m too old for this.  Fine!  I’ll get you the ball, but you aren’t getting it unless you’re two-feet tall.  Now I have to go find all of those toys.  And a blanket too!
-Manager-hyung
 
:-P  Thanks, hyung!
-Junsu
 
“Are you done playing with your phone and ignoring us?” Changmin asked with his tiny hands on his hips.
 
“Ignoring you?” Junsu asked incredulously.  He looked around and saw that the others were looking at him as if to say that he was neglecting them.  “Aigoo, alright, mianhe.  What do you all want to do?”
 
“Play a game of course,” Jaejoong replied.
 
Junsu opened his mouth to make a suggestion, but Changmin quickly said, “But not soccer.”
 
“Wae?!” Junsu asked, pouting.
 
“It’s snowing outside, ahjusshi,” Yoochun said.
 
“And we always play soccer,” Changmin responded in a way that seem to say that soccer was boring, which caused Junsu to frown at Changmin.
 
“And I’m not that good,” mumbled Jaejoong.
 
Yunho wrapped an arm around Jaejoong and replied, “Don’t worry, Jaejoongie.  We’ll play something that you’re good at too.”  Junsu just pouted again.  He really wanted to play soccer.
 
~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry~Christmas~~~~
 
Manager finally made it back from the store.  He left the toys in the car, so that the minis wouldn’t get suspicious or start questions about the reality of Santa Claus.  When Manager walked into the house he saw Junsu crawling on all fours, carrying Yunho and Yoochun on his back.  Jaejoong and Changmin were on the couch, jumping up and down, urging Junsu to hurry up for their turn.
 
“What is going on in here?” Manager asked.
 
“We’re on the Junsu-ahjusshi Polar Express,” Yoochun responded.
 
Junsu just whistled like a train and kept crawling around the living room.