Introduction, Manager-ahjusshi

Attack of the Chibis Christmas Special

 

Dong Bang Shin Ki finally made it home after practicing for a concert that they’ll have after Christmas.  They were all tired, but couldn’t help but to be excited because they were off for Christmas Eve, which was tomorrow, as well as Christmas day.  They each managed to get in some shopping between their busy schedules.
 
When they entered their home they saw their manager there, greeting them.
 
“Manager-hyung, what are you doing here?” Junsu asked.
 
“Well since you had to work so late right before Christmas Eve, I thought I’d surprise you with dinner,” Manager said as he led them all to the kitchen.
 
He had lots of food prepared for them on the table.  They all quickly sat down and prepared to eat, not before thanking Manager of course.
 
“This is all so great, thank you, hyung,” Yunho said.
 
“Yeah, I don’t know where to start,” Jaejoong commented.
 
“I do,” Changmin stated as he appeared to scoop multiple foods into his mouth at once.
 
“Food monster,” Junsu whispered before he began to eat too.
 
They were all enjoying the dishes, but one in particular seemed odd, yet familiar. All of them really enjoyed this odd and familiar dish, but they began to slow down their eating when they started to contemplate where they’ve had this particular food before.
 
“Hyung, what is this dish?” asked Yoochun.
 
“Oh that,” responded Manager, “I’m not sure.  I saw it in the refrigerator and didn’t want your leftovers to be wasted.  So I warmed it up.  You guys seem to really enjoy it.  What is it?”
 
All members of DBSK immediately stopped eating.  Their eyes bugged out, their hearts pounding beneath their chests.
 
“It can’t be,” Jaejoong whispered.
 
“Hyung, is this that French stuff you made before?” Junsu asked Yunho.
 
“Please say no, hyung, say no,” Changmin pleaded.
 
“Uh… no,” Yunho said unconvincingly.  They all knew the truth anyway.
 
They gasped, sighed, and even started to cry.  “But we know how to fix it, right?” Yoochun announced.  “Let’s get started on the cure right now.”
 
“Yeah, kaja!” Jaejoong said as they all got up from the table.
 
“Hey!  What’s going on?  What cure?  Why are you all acting so weird?” Manager asked them.
 
“No time, hyung,” Yunho said, “we have to hurry before-”
 
But Yunho never finished his sentenced.  Right before Manager’s eyes, all five members of DBSK turned into toddlers.
 
“Ahhh!” Manager screamed.  “What’s going on?!”
 
“Ahjusshi,” said Junsu as he approached Manager, “can we go see Santa at the mall?  Pweeease?”  Junsu once again brought out the big guns:  the Junsu pout.
 
Manager wanted to scream and run away, but he also wanted to say ‘aw’ and pinch Junsu’s cheeks.  Instead, Manager passed out.
 
“Look what you did to ahjusshi,” Changmin said, “all because of your stupid baby face.”
 
“I do not have a baby face!” Junsu shouted.