Reason two

50 Reasons To Hate Park Kyung
I opened the door of my house and Minhee, my little sister, came towards me. "Where's umma?"
 
"Working, brat. Like almost everyday." I rubbed my temples and sauntering I went into the kitchen, pouring water into a glass.
 
"What's the matter, unnie?"
 
"Don't annoy me, dude."
 
"Unnie~ malhaebwa~"
 
"I said, don't annoy me." I glared at her and Minhee grinned. "Did you get a bad grade again? Ah~ I've got something to tell umma!"
 
I was about to slap my own sister. Her nine-years-old-tattletale-attitude got on my nerves ever since she came into my life.
 
Minhee always behaved like that and I think she will forever.
 
"Oh god, girl, I tell you. If you tell her anything before I do. I swear, you won't wake up the next morning." I hissed at her and she disappeared. "Why are you always so mean?!"
 
"Because of you, gosh!" I messed my hair and gulped down the water in a row.
 
I slammed the glass into the sink and took the water bottle with me into my room.
 
I sat in front of my laptop and opened up facebook. I checked up some posts when my eyes flew over one of Kyung's posts.
 

  Park Kyung
  6 minutes ago

 

yay~ 100% in geo again ^^

let's smile, world! CHEEEEESE

 

 
And then that picture, disgusting. How manly. This post. Big boy.
 
My message balk popped out.
 
 
  Ok Yoojung
  kyung, you srs? -.-
 
 
"I know, right?" I chuckled along, typing.
 
 
  srsly just too much, he's such a baby it was alrdy too much when
  he boasted with that in school but fb?
  get a life~
 

  I feel you, he must be getting such hate from everybody

 

 

  except gurls, they love him for
   well for what?

 

 

  .....do I have to answer that? m(_ _)m

 

 

  lol no xdd

 

 

  Park Kyung
  hey look! 20 likes on my latest post already :DD

 

I slapped my palm all over my face as Kyung messaged me.

I closed the window and turned to Yoojung's chat again.

 

  he just messaged me ._.

 


  me too O_o

 


  he's such a creeper :@

 


  tell me something i didnt know :DD

 


  i think i go now, umma will be home soon and when minhee tells
  her my geo grade before i do
  well, tell everybody how fab i was on my funeral, alrite?

 

  ofc babey

 

 

  ill be gone then :*

 

 

  wait brah! did you hear?! tmr will be snow WEEEEEEEEEEE

 

 

  oh god *facepalm*

 

I chuckled.


  let's take some selcas in the snow, kay?

 

 

  standard.

 

 

  see ya~

 

 

  yeeeaaaah buddy :)))

 


I left my laptop and put on a super sad face until my mom arrived.

With puppy eyes I told it my mother.

When Minhee said she'd tell it my mom, yes, she then would do so. So better tell my mom before she does it or she might be adding unnecessary negative statements of you.

Whacking my younger sibling's shoulder I went downstairs.

"Owh! Unnie! Umma?! Jinhee hit me!" she whined from the stairs and my mom hollered back.

"Jinhee ah!"

"Am sorry~" I shouted and whispered a silent "not~" while entering my room again.

••••

Next day in school, it really snowed which made me smile bright. I always loved snow. It's so pure and white and-

"WOOOOOOOT! GET OUTTA MY WAY, ES!" a boy screamed while sliding down the unsalted path of the school's gateway.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Kyung, making a fool out of himself every snowfall...

Yoojung came towards me and hugged me. "Annyeong there~ it really snowed! Finally, I couldn't bear with the fact that it didn't snow last year...but now, yay!" I chuckled at my best friend's words and followed her into the building.

Our grade was in the first story like all 11th and 12th grader. We went into the room and saw some of our classmates sitting on the window sill where we joined immediately.

"Did you see that kid's behavior outside?" I pointed at Kyung and she shook her head. "He's unbelievable. He 'slipped' and made Daeri help him to stand up again. They'd make a pretty couple, to be honest."

"We both hate them!" we cracked up and our friends stared at us weirdly.

"Sorry~" I dazedly apologized and looked out of the window again,

"But seriously, it's so obviously that he wants something from that fish-girl."

Yoojung agreed. "And other way round."

My pointer finger went up and down from her sentence, agreeing completely.

Just to everyone's information, Daeri was this kind of queenka that called herself one once. She's actually pretty ugly and like our nickname reveals, she has big eyes like a fish and to her bad luck, they're on the other sides of her head.

Not like MBLAQ's Joon or singer Bi. It's really disgusting and ugly and to be honest, Daeri's even a bit chubbier than I am...and she once insulted me for being a fat . Sorry, then what are you? A walrus?...Just saying...

Back to the story. Kyung was still playing in the snow like a four years old and our English teacher came in. Although Mrs. Bang put her old school rucksack onto the table, nobody moved a muscle.

"Students?"

Nobody reacted.

"11/4!" she kind of yelled and everybody took their seats again.

"Everybody here?" she asked in English and we looked around.

"Where are Kyung, Jihoon and Jiho?" she asked, Korean again and we all sighed, pointing outside.

"Ah, right. The snowfall...Stand up." Mrs. Bang announced and we greeted her. As we sat back down, Kyung, P.O. and Zico came inside, laughing.

"Hi, sorry, we're a bit late." Kyung giggled.

"Why?" obviously, Mrs. Bang wanted a normal apologize.

"Snow." they beamed in chorus. A long pause came along.

"And?" Kyung smiled again.

"Sit." she said, in English, with a threatening glance and they did so with a quiet "okay". Actually, it was the same with me and English and Kyung and Geography. The good thing, Mrs. Bang was really a casual, cool teacher everybody liked. Just the opposite of Mr. Han.

••••

"Selca. Selca. Selca. Selca. Selca." I heard Yoojung muttering as we went outside in the first recess. My friend here was a real selca-monster. She was literally addicted to it.

What can I say? Yoojung's pretty, so it's okay. But I should really get her into a hospital for a check up or something...

"How about this place?" Yoojung stood near a wall and I quickly took some steps so I was next her.

"Okay, smile~" she mumbled in English and grinned wildly, while I just smiled a bit.

"OKAY! AND NOW Y!" she dramatically held her phone in a different angle and formed a kiss mouth while I just opened my mouth, covering it with my mouth.

We took a look at the first pictures and chuckled.

"I like this the most!" I pointed at the third one of the quite "normal" photos and she nodded. "I like that too! How quick I find a new DP!"

I smiled and we still glanced at the somehow y pictures. When she wanted to go on with the next one, I stopped her. "Wait a second..." I zoomed into the background and saw somebody laying in the snow with four friends, fidgeting with their arms. 

"Don't tell me..." I turned around.

#2 reason to hate Park Kyung: he's immature and childish

•••

there~ the second one

facebook much? lol :D but they somehow gotta communicate but not phoning so~

i rather go to katalk, send a message or fb-ing than call somebody if i need sth :'DD

comment and subscribe ♥ I LOVE MY SUBBIES !!! (:

p.s.

i think i have a system now,

since that ff is even brandnew to me, im not having any chapters except these here, the next one  and the 50 reason i saved in my ipod and

whatever

whenever in done with two following chapters, i'll be updating the first one

that could take long

or maybe all in one day so . . . .

what do you think of that idea? :DD