Reason six

50 Reasons To Hate Park Kyung

Finally, the second best subject came along, drama class.

You could actually do what you want and would get a good grade, Mr. Moon was easy with that and he was kind of nice too. But only to those who paid attention.

So, another teacher who hated Kyung and his friends, good for me.

"So, we have 2013, what do you want to reach or work on in 2013, on stage with you and tell us! Who likes to start?" Mr. Moon asked and Yoojung raised her hand. "I could try."

"We'll hear everyone though, so, you may start, Miss." He made his way down to sit down in the audience and Yoojung went up.

I showed her a thumb up and Yoojung smiled brightly.

She exhaled and mumbled. "Ehm...so, I love fashion and I like to become a designer in the future...I applied in a professional school for designing in 2013 and they took me. So, after the summer vacation I'll be learning fashion and designing there."

The class cheered and Mr. Moon gestured her to leave the stage. She bowed slowly and went down, sitting down next to me again.

"Ah! Jungie, that was awesome! You're going to be daebak there, the best of'em all!" I hugged her from the side and some other people went on stage, including me.

I explained that I'd be learning and working harder in English now because I wanted to be ready for graduation already, so that I might be living my dream soon.

"Park Kyung? Something to tell?" Mr. Moon eyed him and he shrugged. "Not really...but I could try."

He went upwards and smiled genuiely. "I love to dance and...maybe I'll want to become one...a dancer. I worked hard in 2012 and I'll definitely work harder in 2013 with some friends and also on my own."

I rolled my eyes. "There he goes again, playing an adorable kid with non-existing dancing skills. If he shows that off ag-"

"Do you maybe want to show us a bit of your dancing?" Mr. Moon asked and I gulped. No, please no, saw this about a year ago at a party where he stumbled around, totally drunk. These moves were beyond terrifying...

"Sure, if I get some hot music!" Zico beamed at his friends who obeyed his wish immediately and one of them grabbed his phone, starting a too-much-electric-for-a-normal-healthy-person-song.

I facepalm-ed while my class started to get into his dancing and the music. I shook my head. "If we wouldn't have school, I'd have made a run now." I whispered over to Yoojung, but she just cupped her chin, like a boss -style. "But you have to admit, he's the king of awkward dances."

"M-mwo?!"

"That doesn't mean he's good!" she quickly stopped me from exploding and I exhaled. "Does he have nothing better to do than...this?"

I looked at Kyung again while he began to shake his whole body, drown into the music.

 [ A/N: ignore whole Ben Thanh, please :'D ]

She shook her head in approval. "Doesn't seem like it."

I crossed my legs slowly. "Should I ask if I can go to the toilet, so I can get away? I think this will still go on for two or more minutes, look at how energetic he is."

"No, then I am alone here!" Yoojung hissed back and I rolled my eyes. "What a friend you are..."

"Why thank you." she smiled coyly and batted her eyelashes exaggeratedly.

I laughed slightly and soon the period ended with the help of other comments Yoojung made about him.

••••

"Whazzuuup~" Kyung caught up with us as we went back to the class room and I sighed. "Go to Jiho and Jihoon, please...I think they're happier with you than we are right now."

"I was awesome while dancing, right? Tell me I was~"

"Awesome, my ." I beamed with an amazingly big smile and put both thumbs down, causing Kyung to pout. "You're just jelly you can't move your shoulders like me."

"Right...because it's abnormal." Yoojung nudged my side and we burst into loud laughter.

"Should I show you how to do it?! It's really easy!" Kyung grinned and I tried to hold in my chuckles. "I rather die, thanks, but no."

"So, you don't want to see it?"

"Yesh, that's right." I nodded and he smiled. "Yes?!"

"No!"

"But you said 'yes' just now!"

"I meant that I don- Whatever, explaining something to Park Kyung is useless." I flicked my wrist annoyed and he shoved his hands coolly into his pants. "Except Geo."

"Zip it..."

"LALALALALA LALALALALA~" Jiho shouted from afar and there went Kyung again, starting to dance once more, and before he could notice us, Yoojung and I disappeared without a sound.

#6 reason to hate Park Kyung: his dancing

••••

there ya go~

the next update, a bit short? seems to me.....

i totally forgot to download hanhae's album from two years ago laaaaaaaaaaaaawl so i did and asdfghjkl

listening to it non-stop like, haha and im practically living in a little bubble called 'if you don't talk of block b and/or zico i don't currr'

fuu

comment and sub guys ~~~~~~~~ ♥ :D
mind to check that new fic out? currently preparing lotsa chps so i can update a lot ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359960/in-cinderella-s-shadow-drama-romance-romcom-you-zico-woojiho