Reason four

50 Reasons To Hate Park Kyung

I exhaled happily. Last day of school! It feels great!...

I waved to my mom as I went out of the warm car, into the cold world.

Yoojung was already waiting like every morning and her glance fell on me. Plus, it was her birthday today, so I held my arms wide open and she literally jumped into them.

"AAAAH! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY JUNGIE!" I chirped and Yoojung let go of me. "I've been waiting for you for so long!"

"Sorry...my mom brought me and you know, she always starts driving lately."

She nodded but pouted. "All the other congratulated me before you did~!"

"Next year then, Jungie." I smiled brightly and we went into the school.

"Kyung and his whole entourage are also here already...what's wrong with him?" I shook my head and she sighed. "He can't play in the snow at home because it's so early, so, he gets to school and can play with it, even with his friends. Well, that's my theory."

"Call." I nodded and we sat down on our seats.

"Did you see the teasers of Girls' Generation yet? Oh god~ I Got A Boy is going to be such an awesome song! The teaser pics are all-"

"Quirky? Flashy? Screaming? Neon? Piercing? Yeah, too much." a voice butted in and sat down next to us.

"Always joining in conversations you don't have a clue about doesn't make you cooler, Kyung." I leaned my hand against my palm and he nodded.

"But yes, yes, I think so."

"No." I got up and sat down on my table, "Well, did you see them Yoojung?" I asked again and she shook her head.

"You really have to! They're truly great! The photo shoot is awesome. My favorite is Sunny, she's sitting a unicorn-rocker and is looking fabulous like always~"

"Not~" Kyung giggled over his own joke and I blew up my side bangs. Lame, dude.

"And what about Yuri?!" she was her bias and I nodded eagerly. "Ah! She was really pretty! On one she was just-"

"Could you please stop talking about such bull? Fangirling about girls...even boys talk about better topics." Kyung tsk-ed and I crossed my legs. "Oh really? About computer games, cars, s and booties?"

"...Well, at least our things are more interesting than your fatuous music stuff." he smirked triumphantly and I laughed sarcastically. "Fatuous? Sorry, if you just talk about girls and electronic stuff it's no wonder you don't have a girl."

"I could have any..." he lowered his head to be the same level as me since he now leaned against his table and I laughed. "Then why don't have you one? Har, because you can't, kid." I highfived with Yoojung and Kyung leaned his head backwards, yawning loudly. "Whatever...I just don't have the time for snooty brats."

"Not all girls are snooty." I scoffed and he laughed. "But you are, no doubt."

"Pah, sit down and just shut your mouth." I sat down as the teacher entered and the lesson started.

••••

The teacher gave us a task to do with a partner, of course Yoojung and I worked together like always.

"So, ehm...I'll write down and you just search the right things, okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Seriously...do you dip your hands into different colors everyday?" Kyung asked annoyed by something and I stared at my palm. "Are they dirty? Where?"

Yoojung also looked at them and even took a deeper look. "I don't see anything either..."

"Here, this!" Kyung held up my hand and made us look at my nails.

"Yeah...I have fingers. What's the matter?" I chuckled and he closed his eyes, inhaling, "No, what the heck is wrong with your nails?!"

"Ah, my nails? I made them yesterday evening, don't you like that color?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he exhaled this time. "Yes...and the second thing is, do you put new nail polish on everyday or what? This isn't really good for your nails!"

I gasped. "First of all, red and silver are awesome colors! They totally fit my outfit! And sorry, but not everyday, and when they look awful I should make them new, shouldn't I?"

"But you change them so often, it ." he stated with a frown and I laughed again. "What is here changing often? I have about fifty paints and I just love nail art."

"Maniac~"

"Should I start with make-up?" I teased and Kyung gave me a glumly look. "Should I start with make-up?"

I shook my head but he continued being in a huff. "Why do girls always put on so much? Most of you don't need that. Well, of course you two need that and you still don't have enough. So, now, with this amount of make-up, you just look horrible." he crossed his arms and I scoffed angrily. "Why are you always picking a fight with us two? You have Jihoon here in front of you."

He laughed, waving his hand. "Continue, it's awesome to hear such conversations!"

I shook my head. "We won't talk anymore."

"Oh, one last thing." Kyung cleared his throat, building up the tense even more, "Infinite...is gay."

"I give you five seconds to run before I take my scissor and cut your not existing crotch." I threw him a piercing stare and he just leaned back.

"Okay, Jihoon ah, you can start copying the lines 36 to 38, it fits the first tas-"

"Don't just behave like you didn't hear me, retard!" I took out my scissor but the two of them didn't move an inch.

Kyung wrote in silence. "You know who's even uglier and gay-er than all of Infinite together?"

Don't you dare to say that name...

"Lee...Kikwang." he teasingly his lips and before I could scream I held my mouth shut and slapped his shoulder as heard as I could.

Nobody, and I say, nobody is allowed to insult my ultimate bias of them all...Kikwang of B2ST!

Yoojung stared at him is disbelief, hoping he didn't just say that.

Kyung and Jihoon laughed and Kyung held out his palm for a high-five and he smacked his hand against Kyung's eagerly.

My blood boiled in anger. You're going to regret this, Park Kyung.

#4 reason to hate Park Kyung: he hates what I love

••••

tadaaah~ 4th out

oh and HYUNNIE UNNIE I LUB YOU LET'S HUG WHEN WE MEET, THANKS FOR UPVOTING ♥

comment and subscribe ♥ i love you (: