04

We're Perfectly Different

It’s already late afternoon and it’s their dismissal time. Yuri meets her sister who is already waiting for her outside the University.

“Unnie! Sorry.. I’m late.” She said as they starts to walk away from the school.

Both of them were walking peacefully when Luhan and his friend, Sehun comes running towards to them. Making Yuri a bit pissed off since she really doesn’t like the two.

“Annyeong!” Luhan greets them cheerfully. Yuri can’t help but to be pissed off while her sister who’s older than them can actually handle this situation. Taeyeon who’s friendlier than Yuri greets them back too.

“Hi Yul!” Luhan saying the nickname of Yuri and saying that he just earned a death glare from Yuri. She doesn’t want to call by her nickname.

“Uhm... I think you shouldn’t call Yuri by her nickname. She doesn’t like that...Luhan.” Taeyeon said while looking to both Yuri and Luhan.

Yuri continues to walk leaving the three of them behind talking while Sehun is just walking and looking to Yuri.

“Noona.. Where’s your house?” Luhan asks and Taeyeon points the house that Yuri went to. Taeyeon says bye to the both of them and runs to their house.

Sehun and Luhan starts to walk on their house too.

“hyung. Something is weird about Yuri.” Sehun reveals.

“Huh? What’s weird about her?” Luhan asks while scratching his head.

“I don’t know but... something is inside of her that she doesn’t want to reveal.” Sehun said as he stops walking.

“You’re on your weird imagination again, Sehunnie.” He ruffles Sehun’s hair and continues to walks. 

 

 

It is another day for the 4 of them. On the sister’s side, Yuri’s been helping Taeyeon a lot in household chores which made Taeyeon shock. Yuri doesn’t really like to help her sister in household because she’s lazy but it seems that Yuri change a lot. Taeyeon is cooking while Yuri is gathering all the trashes to throw them outside. She puts it all in one big plastic bag and carries it. As soon as she opens the door, she is shock when she sees the two guys that had been ruining her life. Luhan and Sehun looks Yuri from head to toe since she is only wearing a short and sleeveless shirt. She notices that the two is been staring her for a minute now. She reads their mind and she’s shock what they are thinking about her wearing that kind of outfit.

 

“You two are. . .  ERTS!” She says as she passes by them. The two are back from their own world because they realize that they’ve been staring her.

Taeyeon seems to feels that someone is outside so, she checks them out.

“Oh.. What are you two doing here?” She asks.

“We uhm... just came to ask how you and your hot – i mean your sister Yuri?” Luhan suddenly blurted out the word “hot.”
 

“We’re fine! And plus we didn’t asks you two check on us everyday, every week, every hour, every minute and every second. So, bye!” Yuri butted in and closes the door.
 

Luhan and Sehun both taken back by Yuri’s words.

“Hyung.. Yuri is hot.” Sehun exclaims.

“I know! Definitely.” Luhan agrees.