18

We're Perfectly Different

Sehun went down to get some water since Yuri was feeling dizzy. She sat on the bench and waited for Sehun to come back. "Hey.." A voice of a girl spoke. Yuri looked up to see who it is, and it was the girl who really like Sehun. Yoona likes Sehun from the very start and wanted to be with him but he didn't like her since she was a flirt. She is beautiful but her personality was ugly.

"Yo-Yoona, what are you doing here?" Yuri asked as she stood up from the bench and saw Yoona smirked. "Nothing... Since you took Sehun away from me. I followed the two of you.. and.. I heard everything Yuri." Yoona said as she smirked. Yuri could feel that the whole problems were on her. The secret that she had been longing to keep has now revealed, she couldn't believe that Yoona heard the whole conversation of her and Sehun. "I don't know what you talking about." she stated and was about to walk out from the roof top but she stop as she heard Yoona's statement. "That you're not ordinary.. That you have powers that made you different from us." Yoona said as she pulled back Yuri. "You better stay away from Sehun! Or else... I might reveal everything." She stated as she pushed Yuri down on the floor. Yoona went down from the rooftop leaving Yuri who was crying and sitting on the ground with a wound on her knee.

Sehun went back to roof top and found Yuri sitting on the floor. "Yuri, here have some water." he offered a bottle of water and Yuri took it. He sat beside Yuri who was thinking deeply. "Sehun, if I do anything wrong. Please.. forgive me." Yuri said and looked straightly into Sehun's eyes. He can't understand Yuri because a while ago she was happy and sweet but now it seems that something happened to her. "What are you saying?" he asked but she didn't replied back insted she hugged him tightly. "I love you, Sehun..." Yuri mumbled and whispered into Sehun's ear while hugging him. The hug was so sweet and it lasted for a minute.

Time passes by, it was time for their dismissal. Sehun and Yuri both went out of the school at the same time. Both of them were really happy and their smile were very charming. "Yuri-ah!" Taeyeon said looking Sehun and Yuri who was holding each other's hand. Taeyeon gave another letter from Yuri.

Yuri,

I want you to meet me at the back of the school.

NOW!

- anonymous. 

"Sehun and Unnie,i gotta go back. I just need to talk to someone." Yuri said. Sehun wanted to be with her but she insisted. She ran inside the university and went to the back of the school. 

She found Yoona sitting on a bench. She went to her and ask what she needed. "Do you remember what I said?" Yoona asked steeping closer to Yuri. "Stay away from.. Sehun..." Yuri mumbled. Yoona smirked and said "Good that you remembered. And what if you didn't do it?" she added. "You'll expose the truth.." Yuri said. "Not only that.. I'm gonna make your life miserable than ever. Mark my words!!" She said and started to walk away from Yuri.

Yuri was walking her way back home when she felt that the wind blew so hard that made her stop. She closed her eyes so that some dirty dust won't be able to penetrate on her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, there 3 people who was standing in front of her. The people whom she haven't met in years. She bowed to them as showing respect to them. "W-what are you doing here?" she asked as her voice trembled.

"Kwon Yuri. It's been a long time..." a girl with a pretty face said. The people who were standing in front of her were the people that came from Yaltia, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny. Tiffany was the one who talked to Yuri. She hugged her because they haven't seen them for a very long time. "Let's go to our house." Yuri said as she leaded them to her house.

Taeyeon was preparing their dinner when she heard someone entered the house. She quickly ran into the living room and saw the 3 people who were very close to them. "It's been a long time, Taeyeon." Tiffany repeated what she said to Yuri on the street. Taeyeon couldn't hold her happiness and went to them as she hugged them. They're like kids that haven't played in such a long time. "I can't believe that.. you found us." Taeyeon said. All of them laughed as they all looked at Yuri. "Well.. we were walking around and we saw Yuri who was walking alone. And we know that you have a problem, Yuri." Jessica, the blonde girl who was standing close to Yuri. Taeyeon looked at Yuri who was lowering her head down. "Tell Us.." She ordered her as they all sat down.

"First of all, I didn't intend to fall for him. It's true that I have a problem, being a girl who were bery different to others was hard, very hard. I met a boy... who was annoying because he always there for me. As time goes by, I realized that he only wanted to be close with me. That guy is Sehun, I slowly fell in love with him because of the things that he have done for me. He was always at my side and loved me for who really am I." Yuri explained.

"But.. we all know, we people can't love an ordinary guy!" Sunny exclaimed. She was sipping her tea. Yuri and the other girls nodded. "And.. the problem is..  a girl who also likes Sehun heard my confession to him." Yuri said lowering her head. All of them stood up from their seats and shouted, "What??". 

Taeyeon asked them why there were here and they told about what happened to Yaltia for the past years that they haven't been there. They also asked that they should come back to have a better life. Taeyeon wanted to go back too but right now that Yuri was attached to someone she loves.. it feels like she was forbidding her sister to love a man who was different from her.On the other hand, Yuri relaized that everything will be alright if she agreed to go back at Yaltia since if she continue to meet up with Sehun, there will be consequences. She went to her room.

"Should I do it or not?" Yuri thought. She was thinking deeply for the answer she neede tomorrow. It was a hard decision but in the end... Yuri make up her mind.

"This is the right thing to do....." Yuri said before going to sleep.


Hi Guys!

Updated on 2/1/13

It's been a while since I saw some people commenting in this story.

Anyways, the story is near to it's ending or should I say sad ending?? :( Joke!!

I hope that you will support my another story which is Exo-Yul again.

You guys suggest a couple! Now :PP

Hahaha!

What do you think this chapter?

What will Yuri do?

Will she be able to be with Sehun?

Please stay tune! I'll be updating later on or maybe tomorrow :))