12

We're Perfectly Different

Yuri opened her eyes as the sunshine shines brightly on her face. She was lazy to get up so she stayed on her bed the whole time when she woke up. She heard a knock on her door, she looked at it and the door knob was locked. She raised her hands as she twisted it into the air making the door opened. Taeyeon was surprised by how Yuri opened it. She went in and saw her playing with the phone. "Yuri. We have visitors downstairs. Dress youself up." she ordered Yuri who was busy playing with her phone. She didn't respond to her instead she showed her thumbs up. 

"who's the visitors?" she thought while dressing up. She wasn't feeling great that time because she still felt tired for what happened yesterday. as soon as she went out of her room, she heard a familiar voice. She don't have a good feeling about it. She went to see who were they and she was surprised because she saw a person from the past. A person who caused pain on her family, a person who left them without saying goodbye. A person who should have there for them everytime they feel lonely it is her father.

She saw how happy her sister was. She was hugging him tightly but as soon as they saw Yuri standing awkwardly they looked at her. "Yuri... My princess." her dad said as he stepped closer to her but she stopped him. She only looked at him with the tears on her eyes while shaking her head. "What are you doing here? We don't need you..." she said as she walked away from them. Her father wasn't shocked at all since he knew that she was mad at him for leaving them. 

Yuri ran out from the house and went to a place that is far from their house. She went to a park and sat there. Her head was giving up since there were many questions that she can't bare to answer. She lowered her head down as her tears falling on her cheeks. Someone gave her a handkerchief. She noticed that it was a familiar hand as she looked up she saw Sehun standing in front of her, She stood up and hugged him, there was no choice so she hugged him since she needs someone to be with her right now. On the other hand, sehun was feeling happy because the girl she liked just hugged him. They stayed for a moment but Yuri pulled it away because she realized that it was Sehun not Luhan.

"Sorry...." Yuri apologized as she walked away from Sehun. He grabbed her arm to make her stop. "I know you're not feeling well... let's go somewhere to make you relax." Sehun said as he drag Yuri and put her into his car. Inside, it was awkward since both of them wasn't talking. Yuri was just looking at the window while Sehun keeping his focus in driving. Yuri couldn't do anything because she also needs someone to be on her side since she may not endure the pain that has been building on her heart now. They've arrived at the location where Sehun said that Yur could relax. 

"Here.. relax and don't worry I'm not going to bother you..." he said while going back to his car but Yuri hold his hand signalling him to stay with her. 

"I need you.. just for now.." Yuri stated and went towards to the sand to sit. She looked at the beach which is calm. Sehun sat and join her to watch the waves. 

"Can you be my diary just for once?" Yuri asked without looking at him. Sehun understands what she means. He agreed to it because he want to be close with her. 

"I HATE MY LIFE! When I was a child I wanted to see my father but now that he i got to saw him.. it feels like there was anger forming inside of my heart. I wanted to hug him but something is stopping me." Yuri stated she bursted in tears. Sehun comforted her as he couldn't give advice for Yuri since he doesn't have a father. He was also left by his parents. "You're not the only one who doesn't have a father. Be thankful because you got to meet your father." He said as he lowered his head. 

"I'm not yet ready for that. I can't give him the forgiveness that he's aking." She said. He can't blame the decision of Yuri that she made since when he also see his father, for sure he will do the same thing. 

The sun was going down when they reach the house of Yuri. She looked at their house and saw that there are no lights opened so she decided to go out. She thanked Sehun baring with her.

"It's not the right time..." She mummbled.


Hi! 

Updated 1/19/13

I'm so nervous right now and I don't even know why... 3

Please always read my sotries and comments. 

I want to know what do you think of my stories. 

I'll be updating maybe later or tomorrow because I'm so free.

I don't have a volleyball practice today but then.. I have to memorize some scripts so... Bye bye~

Yuri x Sehun moments ~ <3