02

We're Perfectly Different

 

“Unnie... when are going back to our home?” Yuri said to her sister who is walking. Taeyeon laughs because their home is just around the corner. Yuri knows that her sister didn’t understand what she said.

“Yuri. Our home is just –“Yuri cuts Taeyeon’s sentence. “Our real home, unnie.” Yuri emphasizes her sentence. Now, Taeyeon already understands what her sister wants to say. Inside her, she also wants to go back to their real home but they can’t.

“We can’t and we’ll never. This is our real home now, Yul. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon states with low voice. It’s been a year since they’ve left Yaltia. It’s hard for them to accept the fact that Yaltia is about to go down, they want to do something but they can’t. It’s because they are now forbidden there.

All that Yuri can do is just to wait for the right time. She’s been studying a lot about how to get revenge and to be not forbidden in Yaltia. It will take months or years to step again to their home.

Yuri and Taeyeon arrives the University just in time. Taeyeon already got her schedule yesterday. Both of them will be in the same subject sometimes since they decided not to us their own last name. Yuri goes to her locker and Taeyeon follows her.

“Oh. The clumsy girl is here.” Said the guy that she bumped into yesterday. Taeyeon who doesn’t know anything tries to stop Yuri from using her powers against him. “Yuri. Let’s go. I have something to ask.” She said as she drags out Yuri.

She drags Yuri into their first subject and luckily there’s not yet a teacher. “Explain?” She said as she raises her on eyebrow. Yuri doesn’t want to answer but she has to. “I just bumped to him yesterday and gave him a death glare.” Yuri states. Taeyeon nodded showing that she understands her. “I thought you did something weird to him.” She said with chuckles.

As soon as the teacher arrives, both of them go to their respective seats. Yuri sits in the 3rd row while Taeyeon sits in the 1st row.

“Are all the seats already occupied?” the teacher asks. No one answered him. Yuri looks at her side and sees an empty seat. “I guess not...” she thought. In the middle of the discussion, someone interrupt it. “I’m sorry.. I’m late. Actually super duper late.” The guy said as he goes to an unoccupied seat next to Yuri. She didn’t bother to look who it was but one thing for sure... they’ve met before because the guy kept glancing on her.

Time goes on and Yuri notices that the guy who sits next to her keeps glancing. She feels irritated because of what he’s doing. She wants to slap him but she can’t.

“Uhm.. Excuse me, would you please listen to the teacher?” Yuri said coldly.

“No.” He simply states.

Yuri decides not to reply back because it’s a nonsense conversation. It’s been 30 minutes and 5 minutes left the class is about to end. And finally, Yuri is been waiting for the class to end. She grabs her bag and walks to her sister leaving the guy. He follows her and stands in front of her and the girl next to her.

“Uhm.. Hi?” Taeyeon greets the guy with a force smile.

“Hi. My name is Luhan.” He introduces himself.

“We didn’t ask.” Yuri simply said.

“I know and I want to apologize for being rude yesterday.” Luhan states as he offers handshake.

Yuri doesn’t understand what is happening so she concentrates to think what’s on his mind. Taeyeon who notices that Yuri is using her powers immediately taps her shoulder to lose her concentration.

“We need to go.. Let’s go Yuri.” She said as she grabs Yuri out of the classroom.

Luhan stands there like a dumb not knowing what happens. He walks out of the room while scratching his head. He sees a familiar figure and runs to him. He talks about the girl who he met in his class.

On the other hand, Taeyeon stares Yuri like she’s disappointed.

“What?” Yuri asks coldly.

“You’re using your power!!” Taeyeon shouts but not that loud.

“I can’t stop using my powers. They’ve given us our own powers to use it not to waste it. Yuri says.

Taeyeon couldn’t help but release a heavy sigh. She keeps thinking how to control her own sister. She doesn’t want to use their powers because if they got caught using it people will hate them and think that they’re evil. 

 

“Yuri...” Taeyeon is speechless like she doesn’t know what to do.

The bell rings and both of them walk to the cafeteria to eat. Luhan and his friend sees Yuri and they go to her. Yuri who notices that Luhan is about to go to their direction. She taps her sister’s shoulder and Taeyeon as she sees it.

“Hi!” He greets them again with a cute and sincere smile.

Taeyeon smiles of his cuteness while Yuri continues to eat and didn’t bother to look at them. Taeyeon signals her to greet them but as we all know, Yuri is kinda stubborn girl.

“This is my best friend, Sehun.” He introduces his friend as he looks at Yuri.

“Aww... Both of you are so cute! By the way, I’m Taeyeon and this is Yuri, my younger sister.” She says and points Yuri who’s not interested.

“Can we sit here?” Luhan asks while Taeyeon nods.

All four of them are silent and suddenly Yuri breaks the silence.

“What do you want?” Yuri asks coldly.

Sehun and Luhan stops eating as they heard the harsh sentence made by Yuri.  They didn’t know how to answer her.

“W-we want us to be your friends.” Luhan stated.

Yuri gives them smirks. They didn’t know that Yuri is actually reading their mind and their personality.

“Pshh... Friends? You think I didn’t know what you wanna do? Having 2 girlfriends at the time.” Yuri states as her voice changes into low in the last sentence.

Taeyeon who’s surprise by her actions tries to stop Yuri by glaring at her.

“What? Whatever!” Yuri shouts as she stands up and walks away leaving her sister with Luhan and Sehun.


Yuri definitely gives cold attitude to everyone. *sighs*

I'm sorry that Sehun doesn't have a line or any moment here.

Next chapter, It'll be Sehun and Yuri moments. Don't worry!!

Their first meeting was really bad. 

Be sure to comment and subscribe to this story and my other stories.

I'll try to update by this week because starting January 7 . . . BYE COMPUTER TT.TT

School is about to start ~