10

We're Perfectly Different

Yuri walked towards to her locker to get some things that she'll be needing later. Actually, she wasn't feeling well today but she forced herself to attend school. She entered her classroom and saw Sehun sitting at the same seat yesterday, he looked at her but only for a seconds and went back to what he was doing originally which is to talk with some girls behind his seat. Yuri felt weird about Sehun talking and flirting with the girls, she went to her seat and waited for the professor to arrive. 

Time passes by, it was a boring class. As always some students don't listen to the professors while others were using their phone to text and play. Sehun was busy flirting with a girl beside her while Yuri kept on looking to Sehun and tried not to put her attention to it. The professor dismissed the class earlier since he was feeling that his students were so bored and not listening to him. 

Yuri decided to talk to Sehun but Sehun refused. "I'm sorry.. Can't you see I'm busy?" Sehun said as kissed the girl into her lips making Yuri felt awkward by the situation. She felt humiliated by what Sehun did to her she walked away leaving them. As soon as she left Sehun pushed the girl away from him and quickly leave. Sehun doesn't like what he was doing but this the feeling he felt when he saw Yuri and Luhan on the rooftop. He felt so angry and betrayed by his best friend. When he saw Luhan and Yuri talking and having skinship on the rooftop yesterday he felt something on his heart. He felt that his heart cannot contain the feeling of jealousy and his eyes can't bare to see it. 

He entered the cafeteria and saw Luhan with Taeyeon and Yuri. They were eating happily but Yuri on the other seemed sad. He went and sat to them. "Hey~ What's up?" Sehun asked as he sat beside Yuri. "We're planning to go to mall later.. Wanna come?" Luhan asked as he bite the apple and Sehun nodded. "That's great! 4 of us will enjoy it." Taeyeon exclaimed. Yuri on the other hand felt that it'll be an awkward situation between Sehun and her. "I'm not going.." Yuri said making Luhan and Taeyeon frowned. "Why? Luhan is there! You're gonna enjoy it.." Sehun smirked and steal the apple away from luhan. Taeyeon kicked Sehun's feet under the table to signal him not to talk too much. Yuri felt so angry to Sehun, she wanted to slap him but she can't since she didn't have the authority to do that. 

'Excuse me.." Yuri said and quickly walked away. Luhan followed her instead of staying to talk to Sehun. 

"Sehun! What are you saying?" Taeyeon asked him with a disappoint look written on her face. Sehun just shrugged and continue to eat.

"Yuri!" Luhan followed her to the rooftop. He saw her sitting down on the floor with hands on her face. He went towards to her and comforted her. Yuri wanted to cry and cry all day. "Shout it." Luhan asked her to do that. Yuri looked at him and looked up to the sky as she closed her eyes. "I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE IT!" she shouted as her veins on her neck showed up. 

The wind blow started to be cold so Luhan stepped back. "Yuri... we should go down now." He said as he noticed that the sky seemed to be darken than before and so the wind blows coldly. Yuri still stands and didn't move. "Luhan.. help me~" She said as she turned around to him. Luhan was shock when she saw Yuri's eye became blue and her hand were somehow producing a light with the color of blue. He quickly pull Yuri to sit on a bench as he look for a cloth to make her warm. Luckily, he found a bunch of clothes on a corner so he grabbed it and out it into Yuri's body.

"What happened? Are you okay?" There were so many questions flying on Luhan's head. He looked up at the sky and noticed that it slowly went back to normal and so do Yuri too. "I-i'm fine..." Yuri said as she hugged some blankets.

"I think.. You should know by now." Yuri explained while Luhan only looked at her with an idon't know face. "Luhan.. I have a powers. What happened a while ago is not coincidence. I made all of that.. I did that because I was so angry and I can't control my powers anymore..." Yuri explained to him. Luhan doesn't know how to react, he gulped and finally said a word, "You're not gonna kill me aren't you?" Luhan said in a low voice of tone. Yuri sighed and felt disappointed. "See? That's why I couldn't tell it to you.... People will think we're a bad or evil person that were gonna kill you." Yuri protested. Luhan caress Yuri's shoulder "I'm just joking.." he explained.

"Please don't tell it to anyone.." Yuri said to Luhan and he nodded. "By any chance.. what are your powers?" He asked. "Well... My powers are powerful than my sister. I have the ability to freeze anything and I can also read people's mind. Plus, I can move things by using my mind." Yuri explained while Luhan just staring with a speechless and priceless expression. 

She told everything about her. Where they came from and what life she had when they were still living in Yaltia. Luhan nodded he seemed to understand everything. 

"I'm telling you... don't get near to me when I'm mad or angry." Yuri warned him. Luhan nodded and showed thumbs up.

Yuri hugged him as a sign of friendship and trust. 

"I trust you..." Yuri thought.