Two.

A Krisyeol Christmas

     A/N: I did not put mature content on this because really, I don't think it is. It's undetailed (like said in the Foreword), it's PG-13. However, it is you and your imagination's decision to make my words more than PG-13, and if you make my words more than they actually are, that's because you chose to.


     They stood there, not exactly sure what to do next.

     If one were to walk by this scene they created, they would see nothing but two statues, frozen in place, eyes forever on the other statue.

     Finally, Kris breaks the frozen spell and makes the first move. He steps closer to where Chanyeol sits, on the neatly made bed, the sheets only having wrinkles to fold and dent into where Chanyeol's fine bottom rests. Step. Step. Step.

Kris now stands in front of Chanyeol, his head lowering to look down at his lover sitting down. Chanyeol looks up. Not wanting anymore silence, he decides to be the first to speak.

"Merry Christmas, Kris."

"Merry Christmas, Chanyeol."

     At that moment, Kris notices the mistletoe Chanyeol hung above the bed. Yet, before Kris can say anything else, Chanyeol grabs Kris's hands, pulling his body down to rest on top of his own. Their faces are just centimeters away, the only thing grazing each other's faces were the breaths that they took.

"What's this?" Kris asks, smirking.

     Chanyeol does not miss a beat and replies in the same playful tone.

"I am your present."

     With this, Kris grows tired of speech and dives for Chanyeol's lips. In the second the lips meet, electricity sparks and the whole room just seems to light up. There could be no greater feeling in the world than this.

     The passionate kissing continues for a while. It becomes a steamy make-out session, but the two men can only hold out for so long.

     Kris pulls away first and stands up to take off his shirt. The mistletoe hanging on his belt is no longer hidden, and Chanyeol could only wonder why Kris has hung mistletoe on his belt buckle.

"Come here, Chanyeol. On your knees."

     Chanyeol obeys, unsure of what to expect.

"Chanyeol, you do know the tradition of mistletoe at Christmas time, do you not?"

"Y-you're supposed to kiss under the mistleto-..."

     And Chanyeol now understood. What was under Kris's mistletoe was the zipper of his jeans, and within that was... Well, you can imagine.

"Merry Christmas again, Chanyeol. This is my present, for you to follow holiday traditions." Kris couldn't help but to chuckle at his own words, happy with himself.

     To Kris's surprise, Chanyeol accepts all of this, and appeared almost eager to receive Kris's gift. His hand reaches in to pull the present out and places it in his mouth.

     Magic. Christmas magic. That was all Kris could think up to describe how Chanyeol performed so well on him. One last thought passed through Kris's mind while the present was on the very edge of explosion. "White Christmas..."

     Chanyeol releases the present from his mouth right as the present exploded. Snow and more snow, all over Chanyeol's face. It was the same White Christmas that Kris was dreaming of, except now, it's reality.

     When Kris descended, he helped Chanyeol clean up the fresh snow while Chanyeol dragged him onto the bed.

     Together, they entered their own world, creating their own Winter Wonderland. The only things that filled Chanyeol's room now were their movements, sweat, love, and the sounds emitted from the lovers.

     In the divine night, they finished, completing each other. When enough air finally made way into their lungs, the panting stopped and small, quiet words escaped from the two lovers' lips.

"I love you, Kris."

"I love you too, Chanyeol."

     They stayed like that, peaceful and silent, Kris wrapping Chanyeol with his arms. Though it seemed simple, only having and cuddling with a person, the reality was that to Kris, he had the whole world in his arms.

 


A/N: Finished! Right on Christmas Eve (or day, depending on your timezone). CRITIQUE, PLEASE?! Because your critique will help me decide if I should write another story or something...