One.

A Krisyeol Christmas

     It was cold outside, the frost just waiting to settle on the car windows, as Kris sat in the car, contemplating, while he drives to Exo-K's dorm. He thought about life, choices- the usual. Christmas seemed to come early this year, maybe he was too focused with practicing to notice the time.

     He then realized how long it has been since he last saw Chanyeol. He hasn't seen his quirky ways or his tall, clumsy figure for a while. And he missed that. He missed it all. He missed the way that Chanyeol would look at him. He missed the way that Chanyeol's eyes would twinkle as he laughed. He missed his smile, his deep voice, his outgoing personality. He missed Chanyeol.

     All the thinking just made Kris nudge the pedal a bit more so he can get to Chanyeol faster.

    Chanyeol had texted him, saying that they should meet up since they were given a short break and the dorm would be empty tonight. There was no hesistation to jump in the car when Kris read that simple message.

      Finally, he was there. Kris slowly walked up the stairs as his hand fumbled in his pocket to search for the spare key Chanyeol gave him. Kris was ready. He had prepared what he thought would be the best present for Chanyeol. The key turns, and Kris manages to unlock the door to step inside, away from the cold.

     He hears the sounds coming from the living room, only to find Sehun there with the TV on, watching some kind of Christmas special.

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" asked Kris.

     Sehun doesn't even turn his head to reply to Kris, like he has been expecting him all along.

"Luhan is coming to pick me up soon. We're going ice skating. Chanyeol is in his room."

     Kris pulls the hem of his shirt downwards to hide his belt while talking to Sehun, even though Sehun never bothered to glance back.

"Ah. Okay. Thanks."

     Kris swiftly turned, headed for the hallway that led to Chanyeol's room. As he made his way there, he caught pieces of the audio coming from the television. "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..."

     Kris smiled. Yes, he was very much dreaming of a white Christmas, though perhaps not in the same definition. The mistletoe hanging from his belt buckle swayed as he walked.

     Meanwhile, Chanyeol sat patiently in his room, waiting for Kris. He began to tap his fingers on his thigh the moment he heard the dorm's door open. Those hinges definitely needed to be oiled. The tapping increased speed when he heard Kris's beautiful voice talking to Sehun. Even more when he started hearing the footsteps, also causing his heart to thump faster as well. Kris wasn't even in his room yet and it already felt hot. What was this? Nervousness or longing? But did it matter? Because Chanyeol had well prepared for his gift for Kris too.

     Chanyeol looked up at the ceiling above his bed. The mistletoe hung there, directly above his pillow. The green leaves shimmered in the dim light of his room. He stared at it for what seemed like ages, remembering the vivid fantasies he had of Kris while he was hanging the mistletoe up there. He has been apart from Kris for far too long.

     Reality snapped back to Chanyeol as fast as Chanyeol's head turning to eye the the door handle being turned. Chanyeol's heart increased its thumping.      Kris stepped into the room, and their eyes met, locked together, forever staring into each other's wishful orbs.

"Hi."

"Hey."