-4th December 2007-

Lost Brothership

It was so dark in the room, that it made no difference whether GeunSuk’s eyes were open or shut. But he opened them anyway.  Every-so-often, light from a passing car would hit the wall, and travel along until it disappeared at the other end. GeunSuk cursed himself for buying such cheap curtains.

He’d just seen YoungSuk off out the door. She’d been round for lunch, and had stayed an extra few hours to watch a film.

She was just about to go to the toilet when GeunSuk wrestled her to the floor. It was all in fun, but YoungSuk had screamed out in pain. At first GeunSuk was guilty for messing around; but then he saw that she had been wincing, and clutching her back as best she could.

GeunSuk, against his sister’s will, had lifted her shirt a little ways, just to have a small look at what he thought he’d done.

A deep purple patch, the size of a large rabbit, was spread across her back. It looked horrific, and GeunSuk had to look away before replacing her shirt.

“How did you get that, YoungSuk? Not letting SeungHyun beat you, are you?” he absentmindedly joked. But when YoungSuk didn’t answer, he grew enraged.

That filthy scumbag. No way was GeunSuk going to stand for it. There would be no one who would hurt YoungSuk.

GeunSuk reached for the phone on the table beside him, and dialled some numbers. He didn’t really have a plan until a voice at the end of the line spoke.

“Hello?”


 

A/N: so sorry this is very short, i've had so much college work to do, and i've been more focused on the shop because of the requests, :P but here's the update!!