Chap 13

TIE ME WITH YOUR HEART

 

The next day , Shin HYe visit Minhyuk at the ttoppoki shop .. Yong Hwa still doesn’t come . “Ouh Shin Hye unni”, he said full with smile .  “ Minhyuk ah .. Yong Hwa where is him?”, Shin Hye ask . “He still didn’t come here . He also didn’t pick up the phone . I wonder something happen to him”, MinHyuk said worriedly . “Unni can you go to his house and look for him?”, Minhyuk suggest then smile . Shin Hye nodded .. Minhyuk hands her a ntote consist Yong hwa address . Shin Hye then grab a cab and told the driver about the place whe wanna go . Arrive at the house Shin Hye pay the taxi charge and knocking the house door . “Yeah”, a crack voice answer . Then the door open “Ouh Shin Hye ah .. come .. come in”, Yong hwa ask her to go in . “Whats wrong with you?”, Shin  Hye ask as she go inside the house . “I think I being too much happy last night .. Arghhh … and now I got a fever”, he said while putting his palm on his head . “Rest then”, Shin Hye said .

“Mrs Jung ah … Mr Jung over here is really sick .. and you just ask me to rest? Worry about me too”, he said . “Did you take medicine?”, Shin Hye ask while roaming round kitchen . “Nope”, he said . Shin Hye turn around and face him “Then you should take some”, Shin Hye said while going to kitchen and open the refrigerator . “Don’t look .. there’s no medicine”, Yong hwa said and go towards Shin Hye . “What type of house doesn’t have a medicine?”, Shin Hye ask frustrated . “Since I was child , I’ve been scared of medicine”, he confess and make childish look . “Yong Hwa ah .. you are an adult now .. Aish .. what type of adult to scared of medicine..”, Yong Hwa pout . “You have many to be take care of”, Shin Hye nag . “That’s why I need you to take care of me”, Yong hwa said back . All his sweet words always being ignored by Shin Hye . “Rest and sleep”, Shin Hye said to him when he keeps follow her . “Shiro”, he said back childishly . “Mr Jung ah … go to sleep !”, Shin Hye raise her word . “Then if I sleep will Mrs Jung stay with me?”, he said back . “Yong Hwa ah … have a rest .. I’m going to buy medicine … I’ll eb back for sure”, she said and hold his hand . She bring her to bed and he lie. When she wanna go he grab her hand and said“Make sure to come fastly .. Mr Jung gonna miss you”. She just smile .

Then after buying a medicine ,  she come back . She went to Yong hwa room and finds he is sleeping . “Like a baby”, she said while walking to the kitchen . She is going to cook a porridge . After cooking she bring a  tray of food and a medicine . She put the tray on the table beside and she sit on the edge of the bed . “Yong Hwa ah .. get up … take a  food and medicine”, she said while hitting Yong Hwa hands . Yong Hwa get up and Shin Hye took the tray .. “Eat”, she said . He didn’t take the bowl consist the porridge and ignore her . “Aish .. you really childish .. eat”, Shin Hye said once again . “Shiro .. feed me”, he said while opening his mouth . “Ish”, Shin Hye frustrated and feed him . After eating Shin Hye hands him a medicine. He didn’t take it .. “Yong Hwa ah .. don’t be like this… eat medicine”, she said . “Say you love me and I’ll take it”, he dare . “Just take it”, Shin Hye said . Yong hwa shake his head . “Arasso arasso .. saranghae .. satisfied .. eat this”, she said again . “Not sincere enough”, Yong Hwa said and shake his head again . Shin Hye leans her face near Yong hwa face “Saranghae”. Yong hwa nodded as satisfied and eat the medicine . He shut hard his eyes when eating the medicine then he lean again .. “Do you know I really love when I sick”, Yong hwa suddenly said . Shin Hye who is busy preparing the tray to bring to the kitchen suddenly interested “Wae?”She asked why . “Because whenever I sick .. I got a wife”, he said while give a peek on Shin Hye cheek . She blush . Its true when he got into hospital Shin Hye also being mistaken as his wife and now when he got a fever Shin Hye is there being like wife . “I wish I’ll sick everyday”, he shout when Shin Hye leaves the room .  

Hyee ... its cold over here and it feels my hands is to numb to write .. Theres' many comment n subs .. Thank You again SARANGHAE